View Poll Results: Do you think anything earth shattering will result from NSA and FBI directors?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, one side of the aisle will play it up and the other play it down

    3 27.27%
  • Yes it will show clearly what a liar Trump is

    3 27.27%
  • Both with shy away from saying anything concrete

    0 0%
  • We'll just see a bunch of grandstanding by the politicians asking the questions

    5 45.45%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
Thanks Tree4Thanks

Thread: Will anything earth shattering come from NSA director and Comey's testimony?

  1. #1
    Veteran Member EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    16,196
    Thanks
    8401

    From
    Indiana

    Will anything earth shattering come from NSA director and Comey's testimony?

    Do you think anything earth shattering will come of the former NSA director Mike Rodgers testimony Wednesday and former FBI director's testimony on Thursday?
    Last edited by EnigmaO01; 6th June 2017 at 06:54 PM.

  2. #2
    Veteran Member EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    16,196
    Thanks
    8401

    From
    Indiana
    I'm not sure about earth shattering but if we clearly get what Comey says were the words used by Trump in their meetings it will be obvious Trump is a pathological liar.

  3. #3
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    59,976
    Thanks
    32196

    From
    in my head
    My answer wasn't listed. It will be part of the drip, drip, drip. If Trump asked three or four different people to make the Flynn investigation go away, is that obstruction of justice? How far can a president go before he's criminally interfering? That's the real question, and it won't be answered by the testimony we'll be hearing. It's the posturing afterward that will matter.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01

  4. #4
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    29,159
    Thanks
    7554

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    Do you think anything earth shattering will come of the former NSA director Mike Rodgers testimony Wednesday and former FBI director's testimony on Thursday?
    Your poll has one option missing and it is what will happen. It will clear Trump by Confirming AGAIN there is no Obstruction and No Collusion.

  5. #5
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    55,670
    Thanks
    10159

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasselas View Post
    My answer wasn't listed. It will be part of the drip, drip, drip. If Trump asked three or four different people to make the Flynn investigation go away, is that obstruction of justice? How far can a president go before he's criminally interfering? That's the real question, and it won't be answered by the testimony we'll be hearing. It's the posturing afterward that will matter.
    Asking and ordering are two different things.

    Trump can ask for shit all day long, that's not illegal.

  6. #6
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    29,159
    Thanks
    7554

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasselas View Post
    My answer wasn't listed. It will be part of the drip, drip, drip. If Trump asked three or four different people to make the Flynn investigation go away, is that obstruction of justice? How far can a president go before he's criminally interfering? That's the real question, and it won't be answered by the testimony we'll be hearing. It's the posturing afterward that will matter.

    He didn't ask for it to end.

    He said it in the way I spoke of my Daughter going through a Divorce "I wish this divorce thing would end" meaning I wish her husband had not screwed around on her, and they could have been a happy couple in the fashion my wife and I have lived for 44 years now.

  7. #7
    Moderator libertariat720's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,042
    Thanks
    2182

    From
    ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    Your poll has one option missing and it is what will happen. It will clear Trump by Confirming AGAIN there is no Obstruction and No Collusion.
    I agree, the recent NSA leak actually supports the notion that the Trump campaign did not collude with the Russians.

  8. #8
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    29,159
    Thanks
    7554

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by libertariat720 View Post
    I agree, the recent NSA leak actually supports the notion that the Trump campaign did not collude with the Russians.
    it 100% does.

  9. #9
    Veteran Member Dragonfly5's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,296
    Thanks
    10596

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    Your poll has one option missing and it is what will happen. It will clear Trump by Confirming AGAIN there is no Obstruction and No Collusion.
    I am sure this will be your lie even if all the facts point to collusion. Trump is your Golden God, there is no length you will not go to to protect his ass.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01

  10. #10
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    59,976
    Thanks
    32196

    From
    in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by libertariat720 View Post
    I agree, the recent NSA leak actually supports the notion that the Trump campaign did not collude with the Russians.
    How do you figure?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 20th May 2017, 06:43 PM
  2. Comey Testimony in front of Congress.
    By Goofball in forum Current Events
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 20th March 2017, 01:00 PM
  3. James Comey Testimony Live Stream
    By goldendog in forum Current Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20th March 2017, 06:51 AM
  4. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 1st September 2014, 05:03 AM
  5. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 20th August 2014, 11:51 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed