View Poll Results: If Trump has Mueller fired would the Republican HOUSE vote for impeachment?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    0 0%
  • No.

    7 100.00%
  • Maybe

    0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Thanks Tree7Thanks

Thread: If Trump has Mueller fired would the Republican HOUSE vote for impeachment?

  1. #1
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    60,194
    Thanks
    17931

    From
    Mass and Florida

    If Trump has Mueller fired would the Republican HOUSE vote for impeachment?

    I say no.

  2. #2
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    36,839
    Thanks
    38845

    From
    Nashville, TN
    No, they wont impeach him if they find he colluded with the Russians.
    Thanks from Devil505

  3. #3
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,342
    Thanks
    10856

    From
    By the wall
    I have no idea how you are going to prove collusion.

    You are going to have to have Trumps people admit it and Russia admit it.

    Either that or find a recording of him doing it.

    The investigations don't seem to even care about collusion, its a massive witch hunt against his administration and there seems to be no goal to the hearings we have been watching. Its like they are getting mired down in worthless details with no end game in sight.

  4. #4
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    50,494
    Thanks
    23897

    From
    Vulcan
    I do not believe the Republican House will impeach Trump under any circumstances whatsoever.
    Thanks from boontito, Devil505 and Panzareta

  5. #5
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    86,259
    Thanks
    61410

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    I do not believe the Republican House will impeach Trump under any circumstances whatsoever.
    Agreed.
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey

  6. #6
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    60,194
    Thanks
    17931

    From
    Mass and Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    I do not believe the Republican House will impeach Trump under any circumstances whatsoever.
    So I assume that we are in agreement that the GOP puts their party way above their country in terms of allegiance.
    That also means they all lie when they raise their right hand and swear to protect and defend the constitution.

    (They swear to protect the GOP and their jobs at the expense of their country)

  7. #7
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    50,494
    Thanks
    23897

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    So I assume that we are in agreement that the GOP puts their party way above their country in terms of allegiance.
    Arguably, though I would not say that myself. I would say, rather, that they (and this is a broad generalization) find their own people (i.e., other Americans) with whom they disagree to be a greater threat than any external enemy, because that is where the greatest threat to their power lies. We have the luxury of a large and powerful military force to protect us from external threats; and so in order to maintain power, they turn their gaze inward. As stated in V for Vendetta (the film - I have yet to read the graphic novel): "their target should not be an enemy of the country but rather the country itself." Not exactly the same thing (given the context of the film), but a similar idea - target their competitors for political power in such a way as to keep it in perpetuity, whatever it takes.

  8. #8
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    60,194
    Thanks
    17931

    From
    Mass and Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Arguably, though I would not say that myself. I would say, rather, that they (and this is a broad generalization) find their own people (i.e., other Americans) with whom they disagree to be a greater threat than any external enemy, because that is where the greatest threat to their power lies. We have the luxury of a large and powerful military force to protect us from external threats; and so in order to maintain power, they turn their gaze inward. As stated in V for Vendetta (the film - I have yet to read the graphic novel): "their target should not be an enemy of the country but rather the country itself." Not exactly the same thing (given the context of the film), but a similar idea - target their competitors for political power in such a way as to keep it in perpetuity, whatever it takes.
    You're much kinder to the GOP than I.

    I consider the GOP the most dangerous organization on this planet to our country and American values.
    ISIS had done less damage to our country by far than the GOP.

  9. #9
    Franken-Stein DemoKKKrats excalibur's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    7,448
    Thanks
    2660

    From
    The Milky Way
    Mueller's closeness to Comey, and the hiring he's made, I mean a Hillary crony is one, that deserves firing. He is the swamp.

  10. #10
    Franken-Stein DemoKKKrats excalibur's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    7,448
    Thanks
    2660

    From
    The Milky Way
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    You're much kinder to the GOP than I.

    I consider the GOP the most dangerous organization on this planet to our country and American values.
    ISIS had done less damage to our country by far than the GOP.

    You also made a veiled threat regarding the 2nd Amendment and liberals, just so people know how far off the rails you've gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    ...Perhaps it's time for liberals to exercise our 2nd amendment rights.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Will Trump have Special Counsel Mueller fired?
    By Devil505 in forum Opinion Polls
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 14th June 2017, 10:42 AM
  2. White House changes story on why Trump fired Comey-
    By GordonGecko in forum Current Events
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11th May 2017, 08:36 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2nd April 2017, 09:10 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 17th September 2016, 11:52 PM
  5. Kucinich to Force Impeachment Vote on the House Floor
    By Inkslinger in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 30th September 2007, 01:10 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed