View Poll Results: Is Trump behind many of the sexual allegations in the news recently?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    6 46.15%
  • No.

    6 46.15%
  • Maybe

    1 7.69%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
Thanks Tree14Thanks

Thread: Is Trump behind many of the sexual allegations in the news recently?

  1. #1
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    60,513
    Thanks
    18200

    From
    Mass and Florida

    Is Trump behind many of the sexual allegations in the news recently?

    I'm sure of it.
    He feels it dilutes his pedophilia and crimes.
    Last edited by Devil505; 30th November 2017 at 04:54 AM.

  2. #2
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    45,290
    Thanks
    32181

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Point the finger at Roger Stone. One of the most despicable men on earth.
    Thanks from OldGaffer and OHjulie

  3. #3
    Veteran Member bajisima's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,060
    Thanks
    24789

    From
    New Hampshire
    I think thats highly degrading to all these young brave women who have come forward. No I do not believe Donald Trump had a thing to do with Matt Lauer or Harvey Weinsteins etc. behavior other than these women felt it was time to bring this out in the open.
    Thanks from johnflesh, HCProf and Babba

  4. #4
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    60,513
    Thanks
    18200

    From
    Mass and Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by bajisima View Post
    I think thats highly degrading to all these young brave women who have come forward. No I do not believe Donald Trump had a thing to do with Matt Lauer or Harvey Weinsteins etc. behavior other than these women felt it was time to bring this out in the open.
    He was definitely behind a few of them to cover his sordid past.
    Are you happy that Trump is President?

  5. #5
    SWED Missle Command Champion johnflesh's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    19,101
    Thanks
    9288

    From
    Colorado
    It's notions like this that continue to minimize the strength and courage people require to come forward about sexual assault and abuse.

    I understand that people don't like Trump, I'm not much of a fan either - but these types of notions (women ask for it, it's a deflection from Trump's shortcomings, it's a lib/con plot) are just evidence of how many people (older men primarily) don't understand how those notions can further the pain of victims and sideline any path to justice.

    Right now the flood gates are opened and we should address these issues directly and not waste time side-lining these with ass-equals-mouth politics.
    Thanks from Babba, HCProf and bajisima

  6. #6
    Veteran Member bajisima's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,060
    Thanks
    24789

    From
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by johnflesh View Post
    It's notions like this that continue to minimize the strength and courage people require to come forward about sexual assault and abuse.

    I understand that people don't like Trump, I'm not much of a fan either - but these types of notions (women ask for it, it's a deflection from Trump's shortcomings, it's a lib/con plot) are just evidence of how many people (older men primarily) don't understand how those notions can further the pain of victims and sideline any path to justice.

    Right now the flood gates are opened and we should address these issues directly and not waste time side-lining these with ass-equals-mouth politics.
    Its becoming an enormous awakening all over. Women feel strength from this (perhaps even as a result of Trump in office) and will likely be coming out with more and more accusations. Its not a political thing at all. Its just that politics is one of those areas that is heavily dominated by men so its normal that a higher amount of accusations could come from there as well as Hollywood and executives.
    Thanks from johnflesh and Babba

  7. #7
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    60,513
    Thanks
    18200

    From
    Mass and Florida
    Trump sees this as a new weapon to attack his enemies requiring little proof other than their word.
    Watch....proof of his involvement in some of the allegations against Dems will be forthcoming.
    Thanks from HadEnough2

  8. #8
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17,126
    Thanks
    6980

    From
    i'm not real===
    The timing of it sure was weird but I don't know. It would take someone pointing this out for me to make that assumption. Could be that that high profile cases like Cosby was encouraging to these women who very bravely came forward. I do not believe everyone of them, not to say that any are lying, but some of these claims are much easier to verify.

  9. #9
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17,126
    Thanks
    6980

    From
    i'm not real===
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Trump sees this as a new weapon to attack his enemies requiring little proof other than their word.
    Watch....proof of his involvement in some of the allegations against Dems will be forthcoming.
    Clinton outed Hyde when the heat was on. Yes, it's not something that was indigenous to Republicans.

  10. #10
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5,512
    Thanks
    3129

    From
    EU. We're ready for you, Vladimir.
    Quote Originally Posted by bajisima View Post
    I think thats highly degrading to all these young brave women who have come forward. No I do not believe Donald Trump had a thing to do with Matt Lauer or Harvey Weinsteins etc. behavior other than these women felt it was time to bring this out in the open.
    Pst. Look over your shoulder. Yep, there's Machiavelli.

    People, they're all fucking around. Cock and pussy is always the go to weapon, 'cause they're all fucking.
    Last edited by CEngelbrecht; 2nd December 2017 at 07:52 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. All these allegations of sexual misconduct
    By Ian Jeffrey in forum Current Events
    Replies: 306
    Last Post: 1st December 2017, 09:14 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 19th November 2017, 05:50 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 15th October 2016, 10:22 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13th October 2016, 02:02 PM
  5. New Allegations of Trump Sexual Assault
    By Lunchboxxy in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12th October 2016, 04:15 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed