Members banned from this thread: Spookycolt


View Poll Results: Which is more likely to happen?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump wins the Nobel Peace Prize

    3 16.67%
  • Trump is indicted/impeached and removed from office

    7 38.89%
  • Neither

    8 44.44%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
Thanks Tree12Thanks

Thread: Which is more likely to happen to Trump?

  1. #11
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    32,278
    Thanks
    8276

    From
    TN
    win peace prize

    lead the house and senate to victory in 2018

    Be reelected in 2020

  2. #12
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    49,568
    Thanks
    35326

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Trump has now made so many enemies there will be no one left to back him, except for those who depend on his Largesse and the ever smaller band of deplorables who love his nastyness because they are the same.
    Thanks from BigBob

  3. #13
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    32,278
    Thanks
    8276

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Trump has now made so many enemies there will be no one left to back him, except for those who depend on his Largesse and the ever smaller band of deplorables who love his nastyness because they are the same.
    Really his approval rating is higher than Obama's was during the same period of his first term and he is up from 38% approval 8 weeks ago.


    Rasmussen Reports
    5/28 - 5/30
    1500 LV
    47
    52
    -5
    Economist/YouGov
    5/27 - 5/29
    1279 RV
    45
    51
    -6
    Reuters/Ipsos
    5/25 - 5/29
    1931 RV
    44
    53
    -9

  4. #14
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    49,568
    Thanks
    35326

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    Really his approval rating is higher than Obama's was during the same period of his first term and he is up from 38% approval 8 weeks ago.


    Rasmussen Reports
    5/28 - 5/30
    1500 LV
    47
    52
    -5
    Economist/YouGov
    5/27 - 5/29
    1279 RV
    45
    51
    -6
    Reuters/Ipsos
    5/25 - 5/29
    1931 RV
    44
    53
    -9
    Whoopie Darn and slop the chickens! All the way up tp 44, 47, still below water.

  5. #15
    Member RedCloud's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,037
    Thanks
    2354

    From
    North Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    win peace prize

    lead the house and senate to victory in 2018

    Be reelected in 2020

    Will be elected as Pope in 2020 and will cause a constitutional crisis when he tries to hold both offices.
    Thanks from BigBob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. What will finally happen to Trump?
    By Devil505 in forum Opinion Polls
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12th August 2017, 01:21 PM
  2. Trump on Syria's Assad: 'Something should happen'
    By the watchman in forum Current Events
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 7th April 2017, 09:49 AM
  3. What Could Happen to DACA Recipients Under Donald Trump
    By DemoWhip in forum Current Events
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 17th November 2016, 07:06 PM
  4. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 12th November 2016, 07:52 AM
  5. What will happen to Trump supporters after the election?
    By FrankCoil82 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 297
    Last Post: 24th August 2016, 12:53 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed