View Poll Results: If Canadians were sending families across our northern border...would this be happen?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes....exactly the same way

    0 0%
  • No...this policy reflects a racist mindset

    7 87.50%
  • Unsure

    1 12.50%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
Thanks Tree7Thanks

Thread: If Canadians were sending families across our northern border...would this be happen?

  1. #11
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    37,720
    Thanks
    7746

    From
    Shady Dale, Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    So you think we would rip white Canadian children from their parents and then loose them like we are doing on our southern border?

    If that's your answer I think you're either trying to con us or have conned yourself.
    White children are taken from parents every day of the year by law enforcement all over the country. So are black children. Hispanic children. Asian children. Entering this country illegally is a crime. When a person in the USA commits a crime and is detained their children aren't in the cell with them.

  2. #12
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    64,183
    Thanks
    20892

    From
    Mass and Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    Why no vote on the poll question Mac?

  3. #13
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    41,918
    Thanks
    44101

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    How does one lie about a completely made up imaginary scenario?
    Simple, you say you hate Canadians just as much as you hate Mexicans and other brown people...

  4. #14
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    64,183
    Thanks
    20892

    From
    Mass and Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    How does one lie about a completely made up imaginary scenario?
    Dodge noted.

  5. #15
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    37,720
    Thanks
    7746

    From
    Shady Dale, Georgia
    Would Canada allow illegals to pass through their country to our northern border?

  6. #16
    Penny for your thots Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    87,765
    Thanks
    24430

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Why no vote on the poll question Mac?
    Because it's stupid.
    Thanks from Southern Dad

  7. #17
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    64,183
    Thanks
    20892

    From
    Mass and Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    Because it's stupid.
    No...it's just uncomfortable for some to answer because an honest answer would be very revealing.

  8. #18
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,274
    Thanks
    1216

    From
    Maryland USA
    I voted unsure because if all of their economic circumstances were the same with our same administration in charge, perhaps it may, but I don't know. If the same level of illegal immigration was coming from Canada, it would represent a significant portion of the entire population of Canada. Canadians have been known to cross our border seeking care for their children, specifically pediatric intensive care services available in American health facilities. Such intensive services are not available in certain locales and many cannot travel across the entire country to get to the Hospital for Sick Kids. However, they do so legally, they do not seek permanent residence and their healthcare programs reimburse the services causing no burden on American tax payers. Moreover, I don't think the Canadian government would promote their citizens to enter our country illegally. Additionally, unlike the Canadian government, the governments of Central and South America make no effort to help finance the services rendered to their citizens.

    Understand that I find separating families to be totally disgusting. I'm just suggesting that given the same circumstances and administration, who knows for sure. Plus, the question itself is rather irrelevant because the Canadian government is a responsible government unlike those in Central and South America.
    Last edited by TheWahoo; 22nd June 2018 at 06:39 AM.

  9. #19
    The Republican Agenda HadEnough2's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    15,246
    Thanks
    11521

    From
    Washington State
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    Ah yes, try and play the race card. Was it racism when Obama deported people?


    Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk
    Right. Just because Trump said he wished more people would migrate from Norway is no reason he's a Fucking Racist.

    Christ you people are soooooo gullible. What is wrong with you?

  10. #20
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    37,720
    Thanks
    7746

    From
    Shady Dale, Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by HadEnough2 View Post
    Right. Just because Trump said he wished more people would migrate from Norway is no reason he's a Fucking Racist.

    Christ you people are soooooo gullible. What is wrong with you?
    You all played the race card. It didn't work. Donald J Trump won the election. What is wrong with you? Want to keep trying to work that angle? It didn't work before, do you think it will work again? If you fail to win at least one house in 2018, it will send a clear message that the American people are rejecting Democrats. Canada does not allow illegals to come into their country. They look at immigration as what is good for Canada. They would never allow illegals from somewhere beyond their borders to pass through to the USA. This survey is just someone trying to paint the current administration as racists.

    Never mind the photos that caused the original outrage were from 2014.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 22nd June 2018, 08:01 AM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 1st June 2018, 08:37 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 23rd October 2017, 06:15 AM
  4. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 4th March 2017, 01:51 PM
  5. US sending troops and missiles to Turkey border
    By bajisima in forum Current Events
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 14th December 2012, 09:08 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed