Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 228
Thanks Tree55Thanks

Thread: Horrible preacher ruins Christmas by telling kids Santa is fake.

  1. #11
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53,875
    Thanks
    19105

    From
    america
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    There is no Santa so he did not show up
    Sure he did!

    Christmas Presents were there, EVERY Christmas morning.

    SAME UNCLE.....used to get a flashlight, and carry me on his back, so that we could sneak in to see what Santa had brought us!

    (My uncle is COOL. He probably contributed to my weirdness....)

  2. #12
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53,875
    Thanks
    19105

    From
    america
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So telling the truth is bad?
    Crushing the dreams of small children, is.

    At least, in my opinion......
    Thanks from One and TennesseeRain

  3. #13
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,103
    Thanks
    4004

    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    Crushing the dreams of small children, is.

    At least, in my opinion......
    Then the parents should't lie to them

  4. #14
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53,875
    Thanks
    19105

    From
    america
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Then the parents should't lie to them
    Well, most human beings survive the process of finding out that Santa is in all in the heart and souls of those who exhibit his qualities.....

    For some reason....those who do NOT believe in Jesus Christ (or, Saint Nicholas...), are the ones who seem most upset about the whole deal.






    By the way: Santa LIVES!

  5. #15
    Established Member Redwood's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,788
    Thanks
    4349

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So telling the truth is bad?
    You even SAYING that is absurd. You are among the LEAST truthful persons posting here. when you start being truthful.. then I will start taking your junk serious.
    Thanks from cable2 and TennesseeRain

  6. #16
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,103
    Thanks
    4004

    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    Well, most human beings survive the process of finding out that Santa is in all in the heart and souls of those who exhibit his qualities.....

    For some reason....those who do NOT believe in Jesus Christ (or, Saint Nicholas...), are the ones who seem most upset about the whole deal.






    By the way: Santa LIVES!
    There is no Santa and it Perverts the meaning of Christmas which is about Jesus not mysticism or some fake magic

  7. #17
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,103
    Thanks
    4004

    Quote Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
    You even SAYING that is absurd. You are among the LEAST truthful persons posting here. when you start being truthful.. then I will start taking your junk serious.
    I speak truth and use links to back it up.

  8. #18
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53,875
    Thanks
    19105

    From
    america
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    There is no Santa and it Perverts the meaning of Christmas which is about Jesus not mysticism or some fake magic
    Then, don't believe. Don't let your children believe. (You could tell them to tell all the other children that Santa is "Fake," but, they might not be invited to many parties, that way...)

    Christmas day must be kinda sad at your house!

    (Do Carolers also make you angry?)
    Thanks from TennesseeRain

  9. #19
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    53,875
    Thanks
    19105

    From
    america
    I think, this song, utterly fitting for this thread (as we have ourselves a few.."Grinches" here!)


  10. #20
    Senior Member Loki's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,945
    Thanks
    3689

    From
    East coast USA
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    There is no Santa so he did not show up
    And there is no Jesus so he was not born
    Thanks from Isalexi

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Christmas Greetings from Santa Bush.
    By anonnymous in forum Political Humor
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 25th November 2015, 04:00 AM
  2. At Christmas Bush Was Santa And Obama Is A Scrooge
    By Two If By Tea in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 27th December 2014, 09:07 PM
  3. School Yanks Carols Featuring Santa, God and Christmas
    By aboutenough in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 716
    Last Post: 4th January 2012, 04:04 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed