Members banned from this thread: Snikitz and Humorme


Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 587
Thanks Tree262Thanks

Thread: Why should Atheists give a shit about Theists?

  1. #41
    Thought Provocateur NightSwimmer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    31,537
    Thanks
    29411

    From
    United States
    Q: What is more deplorable than an atheist?

    A: A fake theist.

  2. #42
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    21,083
    Thanks
    4117

    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    Prostitution bans, gambling bans, abortion bans, The Blue Laws in Alabama, Indiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and West Virginia...

    Shall I go on?
    So you want everything to conform to your wants. No surprise. You have the freedom to move to a location where anything goes.

  3. #43
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    21,083
    Thanks
    4117

    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    A few questions and comments:

    #1. I too, think women ought to be able to sell their cooch. (It's theirs, after all). BUT, we do need some regulation of it, don't you think?
    #2. Would you be cool with some Hookers turning tricks on your corner?
    #3. Would you like for your children to watch the "business transaction?" The Deed, itself? (HEY, that's better than the movies they show at school, no?)
    #4. Do you think there should be any limits on prostitution?
    #5. You won't see an "abortion ban."
    #6. YOU MAY see, however, a situation, where the taxpayers are not expected to fund them.
    #7. You MAY, also, see some specific limitations, on things such as "late term abortions," or, miors recieving abortions without parental consent.
    #8. Should the father/sperm donor have ANY say so, whatsoever, or.....does HE NOT have a "choice?"
    #9. Do you gamble, much? (I ask, because, you have to be a pretty heavy gambler, if you can't do so, on the "down low..."
    #10. "Blue Laws" tend to be from the very communities they cover. Do you feel that you should have the right to tell people across the continent, living in towns, you will likely never visit, how they should live their lives, and which laws regarding business hours, they should maintain?
    #11. Should taxpayers be expected to take care of people, who lose all their money, gambling?
    #12, Should taxpayers be expected to pay for treatment of any STD's picked up by Hookers, in their line of work?



    As for these being "forced" upon you, I am going to "force" some reality on you:

    --You have the right to have an abortion.

    --You can gamble with your buddies, in private. (Sure, it's not Vegas, but, you can engage in such, if you like.) IF you wish for more methods of betting your money away, I can see your point, as most states do have some limitations on gambling. Some of them NOT in the "Bible Belt."

    --I can understand your angst about "Blue Laws," but honest....they aren't that difficult to work around. In my state, there are NO liquor or wine sales on Sunday. While that can be quite tough on alcoholics, and bums who work JUST enough to go buy a bottle of Thunderbird, I figured out that you can purchase your booze ahead of time. Like, say on Saturday night. I am pretty smart, though. I would point out that the majority of these laws are supported by the community that they cover. Now, I can understand, if you came to my city, and got miffed because you couldn't buy a bottle of booze on Sunday. BUT.....would your state recognize my "right to carry" permit? I mean...if these Blue Laws are so bad, what about the gun laws in, say, Chicago? Shouldn't that city alter it's laws to suit people in other parts of the nation? (That is only fair, if you expect the same....)

    --Sorry but buying pussy is pretty much illegal in most of the nation. Not so certain that is due to CHRISTIAN influence, or, the concerns for public health. Maybe a bit of both. I would point out, however, that even NON-Christian countries often limit, or outlaw prostitution.

    I want you to go on, as I see a lot of hyperventilating and irrational angst in your post, but.....I see NO "Rights" that you will be losing. Just things that you want, but are not allowed to have.....so, you blame Christians and, the Christian faith....
    He will be the first to defend Islam and all that goes with it.

  4. #44
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    21,083
    Thanks
    4117

    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    Wow...I bet you think anyone who is not a Christian is beneath you
    Don't academics think non academics are beneath them?

  5. #45
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,816
    Thanks
    6509

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    YOU GOT IT!

    Get YOUR fucking religion out of my schools, shorts and off the public dais. Period. Until you quit trying to save my ass, I and your GOD, are "persona" non grata. Wanna really piss me off? Use the Falwell, Robertson, Ralph Reed, Santorum, Cruz, Carson "BRAND" of Christianity to sell me this shit and I'll go to the mat to fight them and you every hypocritical step of the way.

    Now if the RELIGIOUS FREAKS out there don't like my language, TOUGH SHIT, I've watched this FRAUD perpetuated on my country for 40 years now!
    Dude.....seriously. No one cares that you like to cuss. I'm religious, how the fuck did I do anything to you?

  6. #46
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,816
    Thanks
    6509

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    One more thing, can we refer to sex acts as something other than "selling p****?"

    That's pretty disgusting.

    I understand that very often, prostitution victimizes women. Does this mean that it should be a criminal act or does this further victimize these same women?

  7. #47
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,816
    Thanks
    6509

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    Don't academics think non academics are beneath them?
    Many other Christians will view you as a non-Christian. They will swear on a stack of bibles, that you worship Satan.

  8. #48
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,816
    Thanks
    6509

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    He will be the first to defend Islam and all that goes with it.
    I defend both Islam and Christianity. I do not defend everything about both, but I will defend any persons right to practice any religion that they want.

  9. #49
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    15,816
    Thanks
    6509

    From
    ===hiding in th3 rafters===
    Quote Originally Posted by NightSwimmer View Post
    Q: What is more deplorable than an atheist?

    A: A fake theist.
    No one is disgusting because of what they call themselves. They are defined only by their actions.

  10. #50
    No mercy for losers Addiction Solitaire Champion, Double Deuce Champion, Queen Jewels Champion, Ray Ray Shuffle Champion, Twins Champion, Blow Up: Arcade Champion, Bunch - Time Trial Champion, Znax Champion, Zoo Keeper Champion, Sobics School Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Makos Champion, Dino Drop Champion, Flower Frenzy Champion, Some Puzzle Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, CubeZ Champion, Dinky Smash Champion, Fun Fun Animals Champion, Fruit Fabriek Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Rainbow Monkey RunDown Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Crime Puzzle Champion Blueneck's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    45,610
    Thanks
    22309

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    Prostitution is illegal is because it exploits and victimizes women. Real life is not like the movie Pretty Woman.
    Yeah, lock those bitches up!

Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14th August 2014, 07:45 PM
  2. Should Theists Be Allowed To Shop/Vote?
    By Xerographica in forum Economics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 29th August 2013, 08:45 PM
  3. Why Should I Give A Shit If Another Country Wants To Be Communist Or Socialist?
    By Distressed American in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 3rd June 2007, 02:08 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed