Members banned from this thread: ptif219


Page 4 of 140 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 1397
Thanks Tree259Thanks

Thread: Shoving Religion down our throat

  1. #31
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    51,862
    Thanks
    18490

    From
    america
    Well, that is better than your typical postings of mostly hate, intolerance and ignorance.

    Glad you figured out how to use You Tube.

  2. #32
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    51,862
    Thanks
    18490

    From
    america
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    That has nothing to do with Christians. If you claim democrats are Christians does that mean laws allowing abortion are Christian laws? You are being disengenious.
    To the bolded part: Do you expect any thing less, from the Left?
    Thanks from ptif219

  3. #33
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    51,862
    Thanks
    18490

    From
    america
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Quite the other way around. You think Xians are being persecuted by NOT being allowed to force their religion down everyone throats.

    Persecution Complex
    Liar.

    That is not what I think.

    But, you are an attorney, so, Lying is pretty much the central feature for your professional career.

    Being Liberal only exacerbates it.

    Your hatred of Christians only furthers it.....

  4. #34
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    44,013
    Thanks
    20519

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    That is not what I think.
    I know what you think like you know what I think. And you constantly bitch and whine and cry about liberals and non-Xians and anybody you don't like. However, the fact that you adhere to Teach the Controversy demonstrates that I am right after all, and you are the one who is lying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    But, you are an attorney, so, Lying is pretty much the central feature for your professional career.
    You say that from ignorance, of which you seem to be very proud.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    Your hatred of Christians only furthers it.....
    No such hatred exists, and you have no evidence that it does. All you ever do is whine and cry about my choice of spelling.

  5. #35
    covfefe knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,340
    Thanks
    6690

    From
    Galaxy ZRF
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    It is a liberal hit piece based on opinions with no facts. The fact then use Sharia for christians shows their bias and hate for christians. What Christian laws does it show were passed?
    Just shows you can't prove the link is wrong.. You tell Republican lies and spew hatred for all others.
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey and Friday13

  6. #36
    covfefe knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,340
    Thanks
    6690

    From
    Galaxy ZRF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Quite the other way around. You think Xians are being persecuted by NOT being allowed to force their religion down everyone throats.

    Persecution Complex
    Very true.
    Thanks from Friday13

  7. #37
    covfefe knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,340
    Thanks
    6690

    From
    Galaxy ZRF
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    To the bolded part: Do you expect any thing less, from the Left?
    Look who you're agreeing with... I mean, come on.. Do you really want to jump in that pool?

  8. #38
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    56,472
    Thanks
    3727

    Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    Just shows you can't prove the link is wrong.. You tell Republican lies and spew hatred for all others.
    How do prove useless opinions wrong

  9. #39
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    62,231
    Thanks
    28511

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    I disagree.

    They want removal of Christian statues, they want the removal of merry Christmas, they want god taken off money, the list is quite expansive. As I stated in another thread, every group has the right to push for how they want the nation shaped.

    That is the way the founders laid it out.
    What the fuck?????

    If you were to have to say Happy Holidays instead of merry Christmas, that means you would no longer be able to believe in God?
    If there were no longer any "Christian statues" ON PUBLIC PROPERTY that means you could no longer practice your religion?
    If your money no longer had on it "In God We Trust" that means you could no longer practice your religion?

    I've only one thing to say to you kid...LOL
    Thanks from Friday13

  10. #40
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    62,231
    Thanks
    28511

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    Fake News......
    LOL...you kids and your silly little memes!!!!
    Thanks from Friday13

Page 4 of 140 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Shoving off!
    By CVA62 in forum New Users
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29th November 2016, 09:40 PM
  2. Replies: 93
    Last Post: 17th March 2016, 09:20 PM
  3. Cut-throat business...
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19th January 2013, 01:16 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed