Members banned from this thread: ptif219


Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 369
Thanks Tree128Thanks

Thread: Shoving Religion down our throat

  1. #41
    Innocent knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,111
    Thanks
    6479

    From
    DCLXVI‎
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    How do prove useless opinions wrong
    I've said that about your opinions since October, 2014.
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey

  2. #42
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    53,252
    Thanks
    3500

    Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    I've said that about your opinions since October, 2014.
    Problem is my links actually state facts. Again i sam what christian laws have been passed. Are the Ten commandments Christian law. You know stealing and murder

  3. #43
    Innocent knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,111
    Thanks
    6479

    From
    DCLXVI‎
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Problem is my links actually state facts. Again i sam what christian laws have been passed. Are the Ten commandments Christian law. You know stealing and murder
    Sam, you don't make a whole lot of sense. Try to work on that, Sam.

  4. #44
    Innocent knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,111
    Thanks
    6479

    From
    DCLXVI‎
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Problem is my links actually state facts. Again i sam what christian laws have been passed. Are the Ten commandments Christian law. You know stealing and murder
    Sam, you don't make a whole lot of sense. Try to work on that, Sam.

  5. #45
    Veteran Member carpe diem's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,589
    Thanks
    2220

    From
    San Diego, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Except that they want no such thing.
    More bold lies from Ian...gee...what a surprise

  6. #46
    Veteran Member carpe diem's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,589
    Thanks
    2220

    From
    San Diego, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    By giving the examples that you give, you are pretty much proving that i am right. Xians do shove their religion on others. And, i am not shoving anything down anyones throat, for i have not suggested that my...or anyone else's...views become LAW.
    Neither are Christians...that's just the straw man argument being peddled

  7. #47
    Innocent knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,111
    Thanks
    6479

    From
    DCLXVI‎
    Quote Originally Posted by carpe diem View Post
    More bold lies from Ian...gee...what a surprise
    I don't see any lie Ian told. Where was the lie?
    Thanks from Friday13

  8. #48
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    40,121
    Thanks
    18786

    From
    Depends on what year....
    Quote Originally Posted by carpe diem View Post
    More bold lies from Ian...gee...what a surprise
    Fact. Atheists are only acting in self-defense against your brand of political Xians. They do not wish to force anything on anyone.
    Thanks from knight, Friday13 and OldGaffer

  9. #49
    Veteran Member carpe diem's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,589
    Thanks
    2220

    From
    San Diego, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    Gladly.

    The Conservative Crusade For Christian Sharia Law - The Daily Beast

    And you can't prove my link wrong...because it is a link...and you can't prove it isn't right.

    There is no such animal as a Christian Sharia law.

    In fact Christianity if you understood it is about the freedom of religion...the free practice of any religion...personal choice.
    Thanks from ptif219

  10. #50
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    40,121
    Thanks
    18786

    From
    Depends on what year....
    Quote Originally Posted by carpe diem View Post
    Neither are Christians...that's just the straw man argument being peddled
    More bold lies from carpe diem ... gee ... what a surprise.
    Thanks from knight and OldGaffer

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Shoving off!
    By CVA62 in forum New Users
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29th November 2016, 09:40 PM
  2. Replies: 93
    Last Post: 17th March 2016, 09:20 PM
  3. Cut-throat business...
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19th January 2013, 01:16 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed