Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 127
Thanks Tree22Thanks

Thread: Really? I mean, seriously, REALLY?!?!?

  1. #61
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    34,127
    Thanks
    17031

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    You're the bigot. You started an OP for the purpose of mocking other peoples' beliefs.
    LOL! The bigot is accusing someone of bigotry. That's adorable.

  2. #62
    Burn it down Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    81,363
    Thanks
    21289

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    LOL! The bigot is accusing someone of bigotry. That's adorable.
    You started a thread to mock peoples' religious belief. How does that make me a bigot?

  3. #63
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    34,127
    Thanks
    17031

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    You started a thread to mock peoples' religious belief. How does that make me a bigot?
    No. I started this thread mocking people making blatantly untrue statements about their beliefs. You want to claim that they really believe their bullshit. Just like you want to believe that the Bible tells Christians "Thou shalt not bake cakes for f*gs". That makes you either the bigot, or really stupidly gullible. I'll leave it to you to decide which.

  4. #64
    No mercy for losers Addiction Solitaire Champion, Double Deuce Champion, Queen Jewels Champion, Ray Ray Shuffle Champion, Twins Champion, Blow Up: Arcade Champion, Bunch - Time Trial Champion, Znax Champion, Zoo Keeper Champion, Sobics School Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Makos Champion, Dino Drop Champion, Flower Frenzy Champion, Some Puzzle Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, CubeZ Champion, Dinky Smash Champion, Fun Fun Animals Champion, Fruit Fabriek Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Rainbow Monkey RunDown Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Crime Puzzle Champion Blueneck's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    45,590
    Thanks
    22274

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    You're the bigot. You started an OP for the purpose of mocking other peoples' beliefs.
    Oh right, like that doesn't happen every day.

  5. #65
    No mercy for losers Addiction Solitaire Champion, Double Deuce Champion, Queen Jewels Champion, Ray Ray Shuffle Champion, Twins Champion, Blow Up: Arcade Champion, Bunch - Time Trial Champion, Znax Champion, Zoo Keeper Champion, Sobics School Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Makos Champion, Dino Drop Champion, Flower Frenzy Champion, Some Puzzle Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, CubeZ Champion, Dinky Smash Champion, Fun Fun Animals Champion, Fruit Fabriek Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Rainbow Monkey RunDown Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Crime Puzzle Champion Blueneck's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    45,590
    Thanks
    22274

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    You started a thread to mock peoples' religious belief. How does that make me a bigot?
    Why are you giving blanket amnesty for people because they are "believers" to be ignorant, prejudiced and promote the idea that one's health can be treated simply by faith?

    If someone advocated the practice of anything so reckless based on anything other than religious beliefs, you wouldn't stick up for them.

    What if people claimed to be cured of disease by Satan? What about a Scientologist who refuses to allow their family member to visit a psychiatrist when they show signs of schizophrenia?
    Thanks from Czernobog

  6. #66
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    34,127
    Thanks
    17031

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueneck View Post
    Oh right, like that doesn't happen every day.
    Except what he said isn't true. I respect people who actually believe that God is their healer. I don't think it takes long for them to find out how wrong they are, when they die of some disease that could have, otherwise, been healed by medicine. I also believe that the law, in most states, prevents them from allowing God to be their children's healer. But, I do respect them for their honest belief. I am mocking the people who make that bullshit statement, but then rely on actual medical professionals to do the actual healing. I am not mocking belief. I am mocking bullshit disguised as belief. Hence my response that "if you went to a doctor, I am going to have to call bullshit on that one". Because it is not belief that I am mocking; it is bullshit.
    Last edited by Czernobog; 8th February 2017 at 08:23 AM.

  7. #67
    Burn it down Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    81,363
    Thanks
    21289

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    No. I started this thread mocking people making blatantly untrue statements about their beliefs. You want to claim that they really believe their bullshit. Just like you want to believe that the Bible tells Christians "Thou shalt not bake cakes for f*gs". That makes you either the bigot, or really stupidly gullible. I'll leave it to you to decide which.
    How can a statement that is faith based be blatantly untrue?
    I'll tell you what is blatantly untrue. It's you putting words in my mouth. At no point have I used a slur for gay people or anyone else here. Nor have I stated any belief about baking cakes for anyone. I'm simply willing to allow other people their beliefs.
    Now this is interesting. This the second time you've posted a slur for gays and you are calling me a bigot. And what is your excuse for the blatant misrepresentation of my words? Were you confused by them or were you trying to put one over?

  8. #68
    No mercy for losers Addiction Solitaire Champion, Double Deuce Champion, Queen Jewels Champion, Ray Ray Shuffle Champion, Twins Champion, Blow Up: Arcade Champion, Bunch - Time Trial Champion, Znax Champion, Zoo Keeper Champion, Sobics School Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Makos Champion, Dino Drop Champion, Flower Frenzy Champion, Some Puzzle Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, CubeZ Champion, Dinky Smash Champion, Fun Fun Animals Champion, Fruit Fabriek Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Rainbow Monkey RunDown Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Crime Puzzle Champion Blueneck's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    45,590
    Thanks
    22274

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    How can a statement that is faith based be blatantly untrue?
    I'll tell you what is blatantly untrue. It's you putting words in my mouth. At no point have I used a slur for gay people or anyone else here. Nor have I stated any belief about baking cakes for anyone. I'm simply willing to allow other people their beliefs.
    Now this is interesting. This the second time you've posted a slur for gays and you are calling me a bigot. And what is your excuse for the blatant misrepresentation of my words? Were you confused by them or were you trying to put one over?
    They're spreading falsehoods. Just because someone believes something doesn't make it true. Why should the rest of us sit back quietly and let lies go unchallenged?
    Thanks from Czernobog

  9. #69
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    34,127
    Thanks
    17031

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    How can a statement that is faith based be blatantly untrue?
    So, just because a person claiming to be a Christian says something, that automatically makes it a statement of faith?!?! Really?!?!? So, A Christian can say, all black people are evil, and deserve to die, and no one should be allowed to contradict them, because that is just a "statement of faith", right?
    Thanks from Blueneck

  10. #70
    Burn it down Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    81,363
    Thanks
    21289

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    Except what he said isn't true. I respect people who actually believe that God is their healer. I don't think it takes long for them to find out how wrong they are, when they die of some disease that could have, otherwise been healed. I also believe that law prevents them from allowing God to be their children's healer. But, I do respect them for their honest belief. I am mocking the people who make that bullshit statement, but then rely on actual medical professionals to do the actual healing. I am not mocking belief. I am mocking bullshit disguised as belief.
    And this belief that other people hold does not affect you in the slightest. But then bigots always find an excuse for their unearned sense of superiority.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Facebook Twitter RSS Feed