Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 123
Thanks Tree26Thanks

Thread: Xian Sharia Law

  1. #61
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    29,883
    Thanks
    18891

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    More useless opinions and no facts
    Why don't you write something other than stupid one liners saying nothing. You sound so uneducated
    Thanks from Dangermouse

  2. #62
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    29,883
    Thanks
    18891

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    What course do you teach, and at what level? (Just curious.)
    Prejudice Awareness...exploring the "isms"..started a curriculum in NYC and now give workshops to teachers, students, and corporations as well. I always started with separating fact from fiction and this is why his source is so useful
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey

  3. #63
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    29,883
    Thanks
    18891

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You mean you do not like facts when you can use democrat lies and democrat bigotry
    Those aren't facts! It is a trash news source that has absolutely no credibility except to propagandize to the uneducated
    Thanks from Babylon

  4. #64
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    43,001
    Thanks
    19918

    From
    Depends on what year....
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    Those aren't facts! It is a trash news source that has absolutely no credibility except to propagandize to the uneducated
    It is not even as good as "trash news." It is pure propaganda unconnected to any facts supporting the conclusion.

  5. #65
    EYE like U Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    13,389
    Thanks
    5752

    From
    Location, Location
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    Why don't you write something other than stupid one liners saying nothing. You sound so uneducated
    Not nice to mock people for that. Just saying. Not everyone went to Harvard.

  6. #66
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    29,883
    Thanks
    18891

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Not nice to mock people for that. Just saying. Not everyone went to Harvard.
    I have explained this many times. Educated does not necessarily in this context mean going to Harvard. It means not educating yourself when you read something that is ridiculous and accept it . If one went to high school she is educated. You don't have to go to Harvard to be educated but you can go to Harvard and still not educate yourself

  7. #67
    EYE like U Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    13,389
    Thanks
    5752

    From
    Location, Location
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    I have explained this many times. Educated does not necessarily in this context mean going to Harvard. It means not educating yourself when you read something that is ridiculous and accept it . If one went to high school she is educated. You don't have to go to Harvard to be educated but you can go to Harvard and still not educate yourself
    I disagree. Not going further with this. I like you, you are entitled to an opinion.

  8. #68
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    54,824
    Thanks
    3607

    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    Why don't you write something other than stupid one liners saying nothing. You sound so uneducated
    I post facts something you democrats know nothing about

  9. #69
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    54,824
    Thanks
    3607

    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    Those aren't facts! It is a trash news source that has absolutely no credibility except to propagandize to the uneducated

    Prove it false. Your opinions mean nothing

  10. #70
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    54,824
    Thanks
    3607

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    It is not even as good as "trash news." It is pure propaganda unconnected to any facts supporting the conclusion.
    Show proof it is false, as always you just spew useless baseless opinions

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why do Xians deny that there are Xian extremists?
    By knight in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 9th February 2016, 04:36 AM
  2. Bristol Is such a good little xian...
    By knight in forum Current Events
    Replies: 614
    Last Post: 9th January 2016, 08:55 AM
  3. Xian Hair
    By knight in forum Political Humor
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 31st August 2015, 05:31 AM
  4. Xian Hair
    By knight in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 31st August 2015, 05:31 AM
  5. You know might be an xian if...
    By Tedminator in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 16th January 2015, 05:03 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed