Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 89
Thanks Tree35Thanks

Thread: 'Religious Left' Emerging as U.S. Political Force

  1. #61
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    29,948
    Thanks
    23667

    From
    On a hill
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    He didn't change his beliefs. Christians have believed marriage is between one man and one woman for a couple thousand years. The government made a ruling that prevented that belief from being true and penalized anyone that disobeyed it.
    How many wives did David have?

  2. #62
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    51,558
    Thanks
    2791

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    Now you're back to saying his appointment is going to change things. Do we have to do that whole you not being good at math thing again?
    5 to 4 is a pretty good equation on the court

  3. #63
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    86,287
    Thanks
    61469

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    5 to 4 is a pretty good equation on the court
    But he's replacing Scalia. So it's the exact same as it was before when you lie about it being a time when liberal justices legislated from the bench. Again, unless you're saying Scalia was one of those liberal justices and you're glad he's being replaced by Gorsuch, you're just really horrible at math.
    Thanks from Dangermouse and NightSwimmer

  4. #64
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    51,558
    Thanks
    2791

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by labrea View Post
    How many wives did David have?
    More then Trump. At least 10 wives and many Concubines

  5. #65
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    51,558
    Thanks
    2791

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    But he's replacing Scalia. So it's the exact same as it was before when you lie about it being a time when liberal justices legislated from the bench. Again, unless you're saying Scalia was one of those liberal justices and you're glad he's being replaced by Gorsuch, you're just really horrible at math.
    Its still 5 to 4 during a Trump administration, meaning the court tends to favor the party in control. You know that, Roberts swung Obama's way a couple times

  6. #66
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    86,287
    Thanks
    61469

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Its still 5 to 4 during a Trump administration, meaning the court tends to favor the party in control. You know that, Roberts swung Obama's way a couple times
    You mean Roberts, the guy put on the court by a Republican? He was one of the liberals legislating from the bench?

    Wow... Roberts was a liberal... Scalia was a liberal... do you wake up in a cold sweat dreaming about liberals everywhere?

  7. #67
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    86,287
    Thanks
    61469

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    More then Trump. At least 10 wives and many Concubines
    That explains Donald Trump's sudden Christianity... he found out about concubines as a fringe benefit.
    Thanks from NightSwimmer

  8. #68
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    51,558
    Thanks
    2791

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    You mean Roberts, the guy put on the court by a Republican? He was one of the liberals legislating from the bench?

    Wow... Roberts was a liberal... Scalia was a liberal... do you wake up in a cold sweat dreaming about liberals everywhere?
    You can thank Roberts for Obamacare that's about ready to go bankrupt. We try to help your side whenever we can

  9. #69
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    51,558
    Thanks
    2791

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    That explains Donald Trump's sudden Christianity... he found out about concubines as a fringe benefit.
    Did he, I thought Bill was the one that had all the Concubines, especially Monica

  10. #70
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    86,287
    Thanks
    61469

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    You can thank Roberts for Obamacare that's about ready to go bankrupt. We try to help your side whenever we can
    So you now think Trump is equal to Clinton? Why again do you support him?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why the Young Religious Right Is Leaning Left
    By BDBoop in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 6th November 2015, 12:55 PM
  2. Replies: 183
    Last Post: 29th March 2015, 04:44 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 22nd March 2015, 08:56 AM
  4. Christians Desecrate Wiccan Religious Site at Air Force Academy
    By Vortex in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 4th February 2010, 07:18 AM
  5. Global Economy Will Force Political Change
    By Burning Giraffe in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10th July 2008, 12:10 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed