Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 63
Thanks Tree16Thanks

Thread: God Help Me

  1. #51
    Pundit DemoWhip's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    4,269
    Thanks
    2686

    From
    At the Universe's Core.
    Quote Originally Posted by NightSwimmer View Post
    You have no idea what I believe, you rude, arrogant and hateful git.
    "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake." -- MATTHEW 5:11 (KJV)

  2. #52
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    29,883
    Thanks
    18891

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    Hardly. I want to have dialog with people who are seeking Jesus Christ and who seek salvation that is so important for our spiritual life that continues non-ending and throughout eternity. Many do not know or care to realize that without salvation their afterlife in spirit will be imperiled.
    What kind of evil God would punish a good person in the afterlife for not believing in him. I am going to try that in my classrooms. My students do not worship me I am going to flunk them

  3. #53
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    29,883
    Thanks
    18891

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    All people whom God has created are important to Him. He thus, openly welcomes them to join Him in eternal salvation by becoming Born Again.

    There will be and are different religions, sects and denominations. But those who are blind will never see the truth in God's word. And that is that without Jesus Christ no one may attain Heaven. If their own religion, sect or denomination does not teach that then they are imperiled as it is so easy to BELIEVE in Jesus. Why the hesitation? Perhaps it is that they do not wish to join Jesus Christ and be with God when they pass-on. If so, that is a personal choice but most people do want to be with Him because that is for eternity but eternity also exists in the dark place where there is no light, no love and absolutely no happiness except eternal suffering. Why would anyone want to go there? But again, if they do want to go there and by rejecting Jesus Christ they will enter into that dark, unholy place, then they have been forewarned. The rest is up to them to change that in order to save themselves.

    God has set forth His First and Second Commandments to address other religions.

    "I Am The LORD Thy God." -- FIRST COMMANDMENT

    "Thou Shalt Have No Other Gods Before Me." -- SECOND COMMANDMENT
    You have the mentality of my god can beat up your God. I still worship Zeus

  4. #54
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    29,883
    Thanks
    18891

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    I have done a lot of reading, and research about religion, because it's something that fascinates me. What fascinates me is the compulsion, or need of many to believe in this nonsense. A great many of us seem to have this need to fall back on the crutch of "faith" and belief. People say, all of the time, "Well, it's a matter of faith. You don't need proof," Well, faith for me, in that sense, is synonymous with believing a lie, and that's no explanation at all.
    It's all about superstition. They pray to an invisible man in the sky and I prayed to my good luck earrings. I wear the same pair whenever I make a speech. So we pray to God I pray to my good luck earrings

  5. #55
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    29,883
    Thanks
    18891

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    God has given us His First and Second Commandments respectively that address any other "books" people may have.

    "I Am The LORD Thy God." -- First Commandment.

    "Thou Shalt Have No Other Gods Before Me." -- Second Commandment.

    It is true that many may not believe in God's First and Second Commandments however they will find out the error in their ways soon enough perhaps even while still on Earth. But when they pass-on for their judgment they will sure find out then how wrong they were in not embracing God through Jesus Christ.

    As for someone returning from the dead, I have news for you! They have and they continue to return! Many still do not understand that and may have never heard of those folks who have had a "NDE" or Near-Death Experience. That is, they were declared clinically dead by medical personnel, without a heartbeat, pulse or brain activity for a period of time. And during that time their spirit detached from their physical body and many saw and experienced Heaven and the bliss that is contained therein. They report such love such as they could not fully describe with words being experienced while there. Many atheists have also reported even having been converted into Christianity due to that experience that caused them to believe.

    Other things that have also been reported by people who have had a NDE is that while in that state they rose up from their physical body, in spirit, and could see doctors and nurses working on their body frantically trying to revive them as their spiritual body hovered above near the ceiling. Many however, did not want to return into their physical body. When they were resuscitated and came back to physical life they were able to report things that they could not have possibly known by any stretch of the imagination. Things like what was said by the doctors and the nurses, who were in that room, etc. They could describe clothing and even knew what was happening down the hallway of the hospital room and in other places and could describe what people said and wore, all things that were later verified.

    So yes, many people, world-wide, have indeed been "dead" for a period of time and then have come back when revived and have revealed what they saw while out of their body. That is not fantasy. It is Proven Fact as reported by many doctors and medical personnel, scientists, professors, pastors and other learned people who have observed those cases and interviewed people having that experience. Many books have been written as well on the subject and video documentaries made.

    The following gives tremendous insight into this very subject matter! Also note the many other videos on the subject to the right of the page and scrolling downward. All are worthy of being seen!

    Near Death Experiences: Proof that Jesus Exists
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_DGTt9rENM

    Most people with a near death experience all have the same experience because it is the same chemical reaction that happens when you are. dying. White lights are from chemical breakdowns in the body. Years ago when I was a little girl I had surgery with ether. Seems most people who had ether saw spirals..another chemical reaction.

  6. #56
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    32,240
    Thanks
    15734

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    What kind of evil God would punish a good person in the afterlife for not believing in him. I am going to try that in my classrooms. My students do not worship me I am going to flunk them

    Scene from Heaven:

    Demowhip: Hey! John! How you doin' today?!?

    John: Oh! Fantastic! I spent the morning being pampered, and adored. How about you.

    Demowhip: Well, I'm certainly having a bett3er day than those poor slobs down in hell. Just listen to those screams of agony.

    (Both laugh, as they go off for an afternoon of sunning, and more pampering)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________

    Okay, kiddies, what's wrong with this picture?
    Last edited by Czernobog; 11th April 2017 at 07:29 PM.

  7. #57
    Pundit DemoWhip's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    4,269
    Thanks
    2686

    From
    At the Universe's Core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    What kind of evil God would punish a good person in the afterlife for not believing in him. I am going to try that in my classrooms. My students do not worship me I am going to flunk them
    God is not evil. He allows you to seek that which is right and that which will get you saved. But that is clearly your own choice as to whether to be saved or not. He will not compel you to be at any time. Because He loves you He may show you the way to Heaven and have others in this life show you also since it would be to your greatest benefit. But if you much prefer total darkness for eternity then that option also exists according to your free will choice. But once you choose one over the other it is a permanent choice so be sure of what you want because again it will be for eternity.

  8. #58
    Pundit DemoWhip's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    4,269
    Thanks
    2686

    From
    At the Universe's Core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    You have the mentality of my god can beat up your God. I still worship Zeus
    And again, because you have free will you can do as you wish. But you should not be foolish and neglect what is truly in your heart and that should be to be with the light rather than with eternal darkness.

    God has also given us the First and Second Commandments to show that He will not entertain anyone trying to equal Him since they cannot do so being that He has made everyone thus, they are all His Creations who owe Him great respect and reverence.

  9. #59
    Pundit DemoWhip's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    4,269
    Thanks
    2686

    From
    At the Universe's Core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    Most people with a near death experience all have the same experience because it is the same chemical reaction that happens when you are. dying. White lights are from chemical breakdowns in the body. Years ago when I was a little girl I had surgery with ether. Seems most people who had ether saw spirals..another chemical reaction.
    That is what foolish, uneducated people on this subject matter tend to believe. That is wrong thinking however but they use it as a defense mechanism to avoid facing the truth. If it were as you say then how would doctors, scientists and others be able to explain the fact that those who have a NDE can know what was being said while they were clinically dead? And how would they explain that they were able to "see" what people were wearing and what was going on in rooms down the hall from where they were lying still and dead at the moment among many other things that are unexplainable? You see, with the scenario you have presented it would not be possible to do those things that are reported from all over the world. However, during a NDE the person's spirit momentarily detaches from their physical body and has the great capacity to wonder into other places during that state and can pick up information that they reveal when they are brought back to life or resuscitated.

  10. #60
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    32,240
    Thanks
    15734

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    God is not evil. He allows you to seek that which is right and that which will get you saved.

    Yeah...

    ...from what he will do to you, if you don't let him save you. Think about that for a second. God wants to give you the opportunity to save you... from what God is going to do to you, if you do not let him save you. Nice extortion racket, that...
    Thanks from NightSwimmer

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed