Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 79 of 79
Thanks Tree45Thanks

Thread: Daily Prayer

  1. #71
    Pundit DemoWhip's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    4,237
    Thanks
    2672

    From
    At the Universe's Core.
    Quote Originally Posted by splansing View Post
    You don't have to feel sad for me because I can't see your imaginary friend.

    God can interfere with whatever he wants because he's all powerful and perfect. He also knows everything. He created every child molester and set them on the path that he knew would lead them to become child molesters. This is your god we're talking about, though, not mine.

    Mine doesn't do this kind of sadistic shit.
    Neither does mine as a matter of fact. However, yours lied to ours at the mountain top but it did not work because Jesus was immensely more powerful and got rid of him soon enough.

    As for child molesters, they weave their own individual web of sin and criminal activity through their free will and then remain stuck in it until they pay the price and repent which is what God fully expects for them to do.

  2. #72
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    32,234
    Thanks
    15729

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    So, in all of your "wisdom", sometimes I wish I could be beamed a "live shot" of you at your judgment when you see that God is real! What will you say then? And if you were not saved, what will you do then? Too late at that point.
    And ultimately that is all you have: "But...but...but...what, if when you die, you find you're WRONG?!?!" That's not "wisdom"; it's fear. There's a difference. I choose not to relinquish my reason out of fear. If you choose to, that is your choice, but please don't pretend that doing so is "wisdom", and just expect any who have not already drunk your Kool-Aid to agree with you.
    Thanks from Isalexi

  3. #73
    Senior Member Michael J's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    10,811
    Thanks
    4320

    From
    Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    So, in all of your "wisdom", sometimes I wish I could be beamed a "live shot" of you at your judgment when you see that God is real! What will you say then? And if you were not saved, what will you do then? Too late at that point.
    Have you ever seen someone die, then come back to life and tell you what the afterlife is like?

  4. #74
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    29,789
    Thanks
    18831

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    So, in all of your "wisdom", sometimes I wish I could be beamed a "live shot" of you at your judgment when you see that God is real! What will you say then? And if you were not saved, what will you do then? Too late at that point.
    So God is so evil that he will punish you for not believing in him and let you burn in hell. It seems like you believe out of fear
    Thanks from Czernobog

  5. #75
    Pundit DemoWhip's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    4,237
    Thanks
    2672

    From
    At the Universe's Core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael J View Post
    Have you ever seen someone die, then come back to life and tell you what the afterlife is like?
    In true faith, Jesus has described it after His crucifixion and His resurrection on the third day. He returned to Earth for 40 additional days and sat with His disciples and others who had seen Him in His grave according to the written testimonies during His time. After the 40 days, He ascended into Heaven to reunite with His Father.

    As for those mere humans who have passed-on from their physical body, many have indeed returned to tell of what happened while they were deceased. Even atheists have been converted into Christianity after dying and then returning anxious to tell their story. And this was not just from one or two or a hundred or a thousand people but from many more from across the world who are telling the same story after they were declared clinically dead and there was no heartbeat or brain wave activity for a period of time. Their stories are all basically the same and have all been very well documented and many books from those very people who had such an experience, including medical doctors, have been written as well. My own studies have been extensive in this subject matter. I have communicated with many doctors, scientists and others from all over the world who have great experience with those who had passed away but who came back to tell their story of what they saw in the Afterlife. And no, they agree it is not due to a lack of oxygen, hallucinations, etc. It is a serious matter. It is not make-believe as these professionals who know of these occurrences would not put their professional reputations on the line just to concoct a story that few would believe.

    You really need to visit the first link below (in red) in my signature to view a 30 minute video from people who have passed away and then returned to relay their story unto others. Do not be afraid to hear of their experience. And yes, it does include atheists as well who returned to tell of their experience and why they believe much different now and are no longer atheists!

  6. #76
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,007
    Thanks
    909

    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    Neither does mine as a matter of fact. However, yours lied to ours at the mountain top but it did not work because Jesus was immensely more powerful and got rid of him soon enough.

    As for child molesters, they weave their own individual web of sin and criminal activity through their free will and then remain stuck in it until they pay the price and repent which is what God fully expects for them to do.
    I don't actually know what you're talking about now. Something about a mountain. And then more of that thing where you know what god wants.

  7. #77
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,007
    Thanks
    909

    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    And no, they agree it is not due to a lack of oxygen, hallucinations, etc. It is a serious matter.
    No they don't. That's just something you're saying. The only reason for you to say it is because some people DO think it is essentially a dream or some sort of hallucination induced by the body's condition.

    People on acid have mystical experiences as well. There is plenty of biochemistry involved.

    Article: Evangelical Christians demonstrated outside the lab where Persinger tested the helmet, outraged at his suggestion that God could be replicated via a machine. But more than 80 per cent of those who wore the helmet reported sensing a presence in the room that many took to be their deity. They also became deeply emotional and, after the experiment, were filled with a sense of loss.

  8. #78
    Pundit DemoWhip's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    4,237
    Thanks
    2672

    From
    At the Universe's Core.
    Quote Originally Posted by splansing View Post
    I don't actually know what you're talking about now. Something about a mountain. And then more of that thing where you know what god wants.
    Of course you don't know what I'm talking about because it is in the Holy Bible that apparently you do not read enough of to know and understand that that Scripture is in there.

    "Again, the devil taketh Him up into an exceedingly high mountain, and showeth Him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto Him, ALL these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the LORD thy God, and Him only shalt thou serve. Then the devil leaveth Him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto Him (Jesus)." -- MATTHEW 4:8-11 (KJV)




  9. #79
    Pundit DemoWhip's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    4,237
    Thanks
    2672

    From
    At the Universe's Core.
    Quote Originally Posted by splansing View Post
    No they don't. That's just something you're saying. The only reason for you to say it is because some people DO think it is essentially a dream or some sort of hallucination induced by the body's condition.

    People on acid have mystical experiences as well. There is plenty of biochemistry involved.
    It's what professionals who have made a serious study on this subject have said and concluded after copious amount of observations and interviews with those to whom it has happened. That includes doctors, teachers, etc. from all over the world. And you and others are very wrong in saying that it is biochemistry that is involved. How can biochemistry explain the fact that those who were declared "clinically dead" were also able to describe exactly what was being said not only in the room where they were dead but IN OTHER ROOMS AND EVEN OUTSIDE while they were lying motionless in that state before they were brought back to life by medical staff?

    Splansing, it is especially important for you to read the following and go to the two links included in the first paragraph before you continue contradicting what I am saying and what others have said. It will help you to understand the error in your thinking. Thank you.

    Near-Death Experiences, as Seen by Medical Professionals - Tips on Life and Love
    by Patricia Pearson author of Opening Heavenís Door
    Last edited by DemoWhip; 20th April 2017 at 03:47 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Similar Threads

  1. The atheist's prayer
    By meridian5455 in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 24th March 2016, 01:59 PM
  2. Prayer
    By sky writer in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 7th September 2013, 09:27 PM
  3. Prayer
    By Ausinus in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 21st March 2007, 11:25 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed