Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 327
Thanks Tree136Thanks

Thread: Are you going to hell? Heaven not hell for for me, yes, Heaven bound with Jesus

  1. #1
    Pundit DemoWhip's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    4,597
    Thanks
    2838

    From
    In Your Heart!

    Exclamation Are you going to hell? Heaven not hell for for me, yes, Heaven bound with Jesus

    Many have the mistaken idea that there is no Hell. But if there wasn't then man would never strive to learn right from wrong and would feel that no matter what they do they would go to Heaven to be with Jesus Christ. But that is not correct. When man sins there are dire consequences without seeking forgiveness from God. And it is only by becoming saved or Born Again that we can enter into Heaven according to Scripture. Why take the chance on being wrong by believing there is no God? It is very easy to join God through Jesus Christ and receive eternal salvation. The choice is yours. But if you prefer the opposite of Heaven as your infernal/eternal place to send your soul and spirit then you have free will choice to go there as well. Most people however, prefer Heaven as do I.

    I will not entertain dialog with infidels and heathens who do not want to understand about Jesus Christ but who merely come for the ruination of souls.







    ----------------------------------------

    ARE YOU GOING TO HELL? HEAVEN NOT HELL FOR FOR ME, YES, HEAV

    "READ THE TRUE STORY BELOW AND FIND OUT IF YOU'RE TRAPPED"
    "GILBERT IS TRAPPED IN A SATAN'S WEB OF GODLESSNESS - Read below the picture for more details"

  2. #2
    Veteran Member Dr.Knuckles's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    97,044
    Thanks
    3416

    From
    Vancouver
    "Come for the ruination of souls"

    -Ottawa travel brochure

  3. #3
    Pundit DemoWhip's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    4,597
    Thanks
    2838

    From
    In Your Heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Knuckles View Post
    "Come for the ruination of souls"

    -Ottawa travel brochure
    Hello Dr. Knuckles. That was a reference to those who come as an Anti-Christ, that is, those who oppose Jesus Christ and want to mislead others into thinking that He does not exist, etc. They, in effect, do come for the ruination of souls as the danger lies in narrow-minded people actually believing what they say thus, leading them away from God.

  4. #4
    Veteran Member Dr.Knuckles's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    97,044
    Thanks
    3416

    From
    Vancouver
    I am well aware of the feeling one may have in ones head that there could not possibly be a God.

    I lived in Ottawa.

  5. #5
    Pundit DemoWhip's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    4,597
    Thanks
    2838

    From
    In Your Heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Knuckles View Post
    I am well aware of the feeling one may have in ones head that there could not possibly be a God.

    I lived in Ottawa.
    Well you are right about that. There are many atheists and others who do not believe in God. And when a Christian posts about God and Jesus Christ many will try to refute that and argue against Biblical teachings.

    However, Jesus has this to say in answer to that.

    "If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part He is glorified." -- 1 PETER 4:14 (KJV)

    And also the following two Scriptures --

    "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake." -- MATTHEW 5:11 (KJV)

    "Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf." -- 1 PETER 4:16 (KJV)

  6. #6
    Veteran Member Kontrary's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    13,921
    Thanks
    12529

    From
    Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    Well you are right about that. There are many atheists and others who do not believe in God. And when a Christian posts about God and Jesus Christ many will try to refute that and argue against Biblical teachings.

    However, Jesus has this to say in answer to that.

    "If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part He is glorified." -- 1 PETER 4:14 (KJV)

    And also the following two Scriptures --

    "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake." -- MATTHEW 5:11 (KJV)

    "Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf." -- 1 PETER 4:16 (KJV)
    LOL so the talking point to having your beliefs questioned is to ignore and just dig in, not to answer or examine the challenge, the refutation of your beliefs? If we did that, we could never progress forward. We could not learn with that approach .....this is what religion asks you to do? That sounds like an argument against the concept of religion to me.....anything that tells me not to learn would be a negative in my view and certainly not some bedrock philosophy for how to live life!
    Thanks from bajisima, Babba and leekohler2

  7. #7
    Anarquistador StanStill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    8,256
    Thanks
    8111

    From
    Home
    I will not entertain dialog with infidels and heathens who do not want to understand about Jesus Christ but who merely come for the ruination of souls.
    Fine then. I'm going to Heaven and I've found a way to do it without ever going to church, or praying, or telling people they need to be saved, or even thinking about Jesus.

    Amen to that.
    Thanks from bajisima, Babba and leekohler2

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,543
    Thanks
    276

    From
    under a rock near NC / GA
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    Well you are right about that. There are many atheists and others who do not believe in God. And when a Christian posts about God and Jesus Christ many will try to refute that and argue against Biblical teachings.

    However, Jesus has this to say in answer to that.

    "If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part He is glorified." -- 1 PETER 4:14 (KJV)

    And also the following two Scriptures --

    "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake." -- MATTHEW 5:11 (KJV)

    "Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf." -- 1 PETER 4:16 (KJV)

    I have to respectfully disagree with something you said. You claim that many atheists don't believe in God. I simply don't believe that.

    I encounter atheists all the time. This board is full of them. But, most of them want to challenge you. They know, going in, the masses on this site will oppose a Christian. They are going to rely on the number of atheist posts to "prove" you are somehow wrong. I mean if eight out of 10 people say the world is flat, then it must be. Right?

    If there is no God, why do they care so much what you believe in? Oh, they're going to say they don't want you cramming religion down their throats, but they have no compunction about forcing atheism down YOUR throat AND censoring anything you say. If they believe in atheism so much, how come they feel a need to censor others?

    There is a certain class of people here (as well as in other forums) that will pester you and chide you until they get the reaction that justifies in their mind (and their co-horts in positions of power) a reason to censor you. They don't want the truth; they cannot handle the truth. It's not because they don't believe in God. It's because they DO believe in God and they must have continual validation for their effort to disprove his existence. They don't want to be held accountable and if a majority agrees with them, the popularity vote gives them the validation they need.

    The masses have never been right. Ever since the people voted to worship the Golden Calf, the masses have been proven wrong. Most atheists cannot allow the Christian to believe. The atheist knows, in their heart, they are wrong.

  9. #9
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    27,898
    Thanks
    7313

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    Many have the mistaken idea that there is no Hell. But if there wasn't then man would never strive to learn right from wrong and would feel that no matter what they do they would go to Heaven to be with Jesus Christ. But that is not correct. When man sins there are dire consequences without seeking forgiveness from God. And it is only by becoming saved or Born Again that we can enter into Heaven according to Scripture. Why take the chance on being wrong by believing there is no God? It is very easy to join God through Jesus Christ and receive eternal salvation. The choice is yours. But if you prefer the opposite of Heaven as your infernal/eternal place to send your soul and spirit then you have free will choice to go there as well. Most people however, prefer Heaven as do I.

    I will not entertain dialog with infidels and heathens who do not want to understand about Jesus Christ but who merely come for the ruination of souls.







    ----------------------------------------

    ARE YOU GOING TO HELL? HEAVEN NOT HELL FOR FOR ME, YES, HEAV
    There is a heaven and there is a Hell, that is a fact.

    What is Hell, well in the Christian faith there are 3 doctrines of Hell

    1. Eternal life in fire and brimstone (This Doctrine was promoted as a Divine Comedy by Dante')

    2. Eternal life with TOTAL separation from God, not one iota of his presence (which the separation from the creator will leave a desire to reconnect that burns one soul like fire and brimstone living eternity in total Isolaiton from any creation of God present.

    3. Eternal Death no existence at all.


    I believe the doctrine noted in 2. but there is some that take the Richman Parable as literal burning.
    Thanks from DemoWhip

  10. #10
    told you so Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    42,007
    Thanks
    23569

    From
    Wisconsin
    Can Trump voters go to Heaven without repenting for their vote?
    Thanks from NeoVsMatrix and Babba

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 122
    Last Post: 29th May 2015, 06:06 AM
  2. In general, according to Christian dogma, do Jews go to Heaven or Hell?
    By GordonGecko in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 18th September 2013, 09:26 AM
  3. anyone cared enough to share the truth of heaven and hell
    By eastcoast40nc in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 4th December 2007, 11:10 AM
  4. The cycle between Hell , Earth , Heaven and Abode of God
    By dattaswami in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 25th June 2007, 06:16 PM
  5. anyone cared enough to share the truth of heaven and hell
    By eastcoast40nc in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10th June 2007, 09:00 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed