Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768
Results 671 to 678 of 678
Thanks Tree248Thanks

Thread: What are Christians giving up, by supporting a sinner, while condemning others?

  1. #671
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    43,001
    Thanks
    19917

    From
    Depends on what year....
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    I don't slander or quarrel while debating.
    Yes, you do.

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    I am honest and truthful.
    No, you are not.

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    What the opposing debater does is call me a liar with no proof and try to portray the debate as a quarrel.
    There has been plenty of proof. You have continued to lie about and misrepresent what I have said.

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Old Liberal trick when they run out of debating options to win a debate.
    Look in the mirror when you say that. It is you who turns the argument into a series of personal attacks and argumenta ad hominem when the argument turns against you (which is always).

  2. #672
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    46,765
    Thanks
    2609

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Because they are "liberal or conservative" (or libertarian, or whatever), whether one likes it or not.
    How is creating more production in America a Liberal or Conservative issue?

  3. #673
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    46,765
    Thanks
    2609

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Yes, you do.


    No, you are not.


    There has been plenty of proof. You have continued to lie about and misrepresent what I have said.


    Look in the mirror when you say that. It is you who turns the argument into a series of personal attacks and argumenta ad hominem when the argument turns against you (which is always).
    Provide proof? I have shown lots of proof on your post lying about me.

  4. #674
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    43,001
    Thanks
    19917

    From
    Depends on what year....
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Provide proof? I have shown lots of proof on your post lying about me.
    No, you have not. I have provided proof each time. You are lying again.

  5. #675
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    46,765
    Thanks
    2609

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    No, you have not. I have provided proof each time. You are lying again.
    You have never multi quoted me showing where I lied to you from a past quote compared to a present quote. I have done it to you multiple times when you said I lied, I posted your contradictions. You just deny it

  6. #676
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    43,001
    Thanks
    19917

    From
    Depends on what year....
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    You have never multi quoted me showing where I lied to you from a past quote compared to a present quote.
    Actually, I have. You just do it so many times you have missed when I did it. In any case, however, it is irrelevant. You just do not like that your lies, and addiction to the same, have gotten noticed (and not just by me).

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    I have done it to you multiple times when you said I lied, I posted your contradictions. You just deny it.
    I deny it because you keep taking what I have said out of context, or pretending I said something I did not say. Both of those are forms of lying. It is not my fault you cannot read, or refuse to.

  7. #677
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    46,765
    Thanks
    2609

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Actually, I have. You just do it so many times you have missed when I did it. In any case, however, it is irrelevant. You just do not like that your lies, and addiction to the same, have gotten noticed (and not just by me).


    I deny it because you keep taking what I have said out of context, or pretending I said something I did not say. Both of those are forms of lying. It is not my fault you cannot read, or refuse to.
    I figured you would say something like that. Never can admit it when you contradict yourself, even though I post it in quotes.

  8. #678
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    43,001
    Thanks
    19917

    From
    Depends on what year....
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    I figured you would say something like that. Never can admit it when you contradict yourself, even though I post it in quotes.
    Unless I missed one, you are lying again. You keep decontextualizing my words and plain lying about what I have said, then pretending I have said something different when I have showed you otherwise.

    You should retire from this thread. You have nothing left (if you ever had anything else) but personal attacks, because you incapable of discussing the subject matter.

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 27th August 2015, 04:44 AM
  2. 3 Reasons I Quit Loving the Sinner and Hating the Sin
    By Amelia in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10th June 2015, 02:32 PM
  3. Muslims are condemning Nairobi attack
    By Rev. Hellh0und in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 29th September 2013, 05:42 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 3rd August 2013, 01:08 AM
  5. US vetoes UN resolution condemning Israeli settlements
    By TennesseeRain in forum Current Events
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 23rd February 2011, 06:01 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed