Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38
Thanks Tree19Thanks

Thread: I am an Islamophobe. If you are not, you might not be a moral person.

  1. #1
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,559
    Thanks
    129

    From
    Canada

    I am an Islamophobe. If you are not, you might not be a moral person.

    I am an Islamophobe. If you are not, you might not be a moral person.

    Some Muslims follow an ideology, as written in their religious writing, which allows slavery of Muslim women. This sect of Islam allows the sale of child brides to others within their cult. These people want a Caliphate that promotes and uses slavery.

    The Muslim men in this slave holding cult have submitted to Allah and are eager slaves to him thanks to the pleasant heavenly gifts he promises. They believe themselves to be favored by God and hate all those who are not.

    History of religion, especially Christianity, shows that when a belief is strong, even if miss-guided, ends all compromise within the believer. Thus is born Inquisitions, Jihads, Honor killing and murder of non-believers and apostates.

    The assumptions that these people make of God, without any proof and based on the supernatural and the writings of imperfect men, become so arrogant, that they act as slave traders based on their beliefs without regard for moral and ethical standards. They in fact break their own reciprocity rules.

    These Muslims allow this theological certainty to create a tyrannical cult of slaved men who then make second class slaves out of their female children. Naming these Muslim women and girl’s chattel would be an understatement. They are truly slaves, as Allah demands.

    These Muslims imitate their slave holding master, Allah, and like all tyrants, hate all others not of their ilk. They allow their hate to push them to violence against the free people in the free world.

    Islamophobia is a fear of Islam. Those who do not fear and hate this slave holding cult of Islam, along with the other inhuman and immoral policies that Islam and Sharia allow, are not moral people. Moral people will fight against slavery.

    I fear that free people will not be Islamophobic enough, because of their fear of being labelled racist or Islamophobe, to rise up and give secours to the unwilling female slave of Islam.

    I am proudly an Islamophobe. If you are not you might not be a moral person.

    Are you a moral person?



    Regards
    DL

  2. #2
    Senior Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    9,969
    Thanks
    6370

    From
    My own world
    The Tahirih survey focused on immigrants, and it identified child marriages or forced marriages, or both, in immigrant communities from 56 countries of origin in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas, but it also identified such marriage in so-called American families.

    The survey found child marriage or forced marriage, or both, in families of many faiths, including Muslim, Christian (particularly Catholic), Hindu, Buddhist and Sikh. I have seen child and forced marriage in the Orthodox Jewish community, and I know survivors from Mormon and Unification Church backgrounds.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/14/o...e-problem.html

    I don't agree with the way woman are treated in places like Saudi Arabia but please don't infer that its just the Muslims that force women to marry at a young age. It cuts across a lot of faiths. You should fear FUNDAMENTALISTS across all religions. They are stuck in the literal meaning of their BIBLE and adhere to practices and customs hundreds of years old that make no sense and in many cases have been proven to be unhealthy both for mental and physical well being. That's just nuts and I don't care if you fall under a Muslim sect or a Christian sect or whatever.

  3. #3
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,559
    Thanks
    129

    From
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    The Tahirih survey focused on immigrants, and it identified child marriages or forced marriages, or both, in immigrant communities from 56 countries of origin in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas, but it also identified such marriage in so-called American families.

    The survey found child marriage or forced marriage, or both, in families of many faiths, including Muslim, Christian (particularly Catholic), Hindu, Buddhist and Sikh. I have seen child and forced marriage in the Orthodox Jewish community, and I know survivors from Mormon and Unification Church backgrounds.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/14/o...e-problem.html

    I don't agree with the way woman are treated in places like Saudi Arabia but please don't infer that its just the Muslims that force women to marry at a young age. It cuts across a lot of faiths. You should fear FUNDAMENTALISTS across all religions. They are stuck in the literal meaning of their BIBLE and adhere to practices and customs hundreds of years old that make no sense and in many cases have been proven to be unhealthy both for mental and physical well being. That's just nuts and I don't care if you fall under a Muslim sect or a Christian sect or whatever.
    The slavery of Muslim women goes deeper than most of the religions you named. The Muslim wife beating rules and things like the Afghanistan rape law makes Islam the worst offender. They are the worst of a bad crop of mainstream religions.

    Regards
    DL

  4. #4
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    26,115
    Thanks
    22669

    From
    SWUSA
    I fear Muslims no more than I fear Christians or Jews or any other spaghetti monster religion.

    I don't want Muslims subverting the US Constitution any more than any other group.
    Thanks from Hollywood

  5. #5
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,559
    Thanks
    129

    From
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    I fear Muslims no more than I fear Christians or Jews or any other spaghetti monster religion.

    I don't want Muslims subverting the US Constitution any more than any other group.
    I think your constitution to be less worthy than most in the world. That aside.

    Look at the works of your constitution.



    Regards
    DL

  6. #6
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    26,115
    Thanks
    22669

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
    I think your constitution to be less worthy than most in the world. That aside.

    Look at the works of your constitution.



    Regards
    DL
    Don't blame my Constitution for ancient religions that were at war before the framers of the US Constitution were ever born.

    In fact, they did an amazing job keeping that shit out of the Constitution. The Constitution makes all gods equal, the rest is up to Humans.

  7. #7
    olguy OlGuy's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,630
    Thanks
    314

    From
    california
    Could Muslim society have ever created an idea like the Constitution? Christian society did. I know, I know, tell me Jefferson was an atheist, but then he would have been killed for that in a Muslim culture.

  8. #8
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,559
    Thanks
    129

    From
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    Don't blame my Constitution for ancient religions that were at war before the framers of the US Constitution were ever born.

    In fact, they did an amazing job keeping that shit out of the Constitution. The Constitution makes all gods equal, the rest is up to Humans.
    Equal?

    Try being a non-Christian and run for your presidents job and see how far you get.

    Your dollars says in God we trust. They do not rotate to Allah or Buddha to show the equality you say they have.

    Westborough and Branch Dividian will also wonder about your use of equal.

    Regards
    DL

  9. #9
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,559
    Thanks
    129

    From
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by OlGuy View Post
    Could Muslim society have ever created an idea like the Constitution? Christian society did. I know, I know, tell me Jefferson was an atheist, but then he would have been killed for that in a Muslim culture.
    I give you that point.

    Consider though what the U.S. and its constitution would look like if secular forces had not brought Christianity to heel.

    There would have likely been the same types of Inquisitions that people suffered on the other side of the Atlantic.

    Your constitution has tried but failed to keep religion out of your political system. You are not unique in this.

    Regards
    DL

  10. #10
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    29,883
    Thanks
    18891

    From
    Maryland
    Then why do we degrade American Muslims who have escaped from this? Why don't we embrace them? This is america

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 4th January 2016, 06:50 AM
  2. ‘Comedian’ launches Islamophobe drawing contest
    By meridian5455 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12th May 2015, 11:27 AM
  3. Moral Absolutism
    By Bassman in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 254
    Last Post: 31st October 2012, 09:34 PM
  4. Can Atheists Be Moral?
    By TortoiseDream in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 26th July 2010, 09:39 PM
  5. Moral developement
    By Maritxu in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 27th May 2007, 05:22 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed