Members banned from this thread: ptif219, Gnostic Christian Bishop and zaangalewa


Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 229
Thanks Tree42Thanks

Thread: Seven Lies Christians Tell

  1. #201
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    51,412
    Thanks
    24575

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Point is people are responsible for their actions.
    An irrelevant point.

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    [Y]ou are implying unless they get caught they are not.
    Not at all. The person is not a murderer until he is convicted of murder.

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    You think the law convicts us and never mention G-d judging us for wrong doing even though his laws are clear.
    Also irrelevant. And in any case, the laws are not so clear as you think they are. You do not understand Jewish (i.e., Torah) law, and are in no position to comment on it.

  2. #202
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,780
    Thanks
    145

    From
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    You can't have love for God, if you remove free will. Your ever see a marriage last where the husband controlled the wife all the time?
    Why on earth would I want to love a God who is not around to return it.

    Love is something shared and is shown by works and deed and your God is doing nothing so deserves nothing.

    Can you love alone?

    As to you last, how many husbands do you know that will hold hell over his wife's head and say my way or hell woman.

    That is exactly what you vile God/Husband does.

    Do not insult man by comparing him to your genocidal son murdering prick of a God please.

    Man has already evolved to think a lot better than your tyrant.

    Regards
    DL

  3. #203
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,780
    Thanks
    145

    From
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Because he is not, You have a warped Theology
    Your denial without argument against is just you being a Whinny Little Bitch who cannot justify your God's genocide of man nor having his own son needlessly murdered.

    I have had just aboutenough of your denial without argument.

    You are a disgrace to those who can think.

    Regards
    DL

  4. #204
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    51,846
    Thanks
    2802

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    An irrelevant point.


    Not at all. The person is not a murderer until he is convicted of murder.


    Also irrelevant. And in any case, the laws are not so clear as you think they are. You do not understand Jewish (i.e., Torah) law, and are in no position to comment on it.
    So you are saying I could go around murdering people and as long I don't get caught I am not a murderer even though God knows it. I know now I would never want to be a part of Judaism if they think like that. They think God does not judge a person for murder unless the America law convicts them. Pretty sad

  5. #205
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    51,846
    Thanks
    2802

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
    Why on earth would I want to love a God who is not around to return it.

    Love is something shared and is shown by works and deed and your God is doing nothing so deserves nothing.

    Can you love alone?

    As to you last, how many husbands do you know that will hold hell over his wife's head and say my way or hell woman.

    That is exactly what you vile God/Husband does.

    Do not insult man by comparing him to your genocidal son murdering prick of a God please.

    Man has already evolved to think a lot better than your tyrant.

    Regards
    DL
    How do you know what God is like if he isn't around?

  6. #206
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    51,846
    Thanks
    2802

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
    Your denial without argument against is just you being a Whinny Little Bitch who cannot justify your God's genocide of man nor having his own son needlessly murdered.

    I have had just aboutenough of your denial without argument.

    You are a disgrace to those who can think.

    Regards
    DL
    That's why i made the comment about your theology. You make accusations about God with no links or support for your argument. You are basing your theology on an opinion and not facts

  7. #207
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    51,412
    Thanks
    24575

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    So you are saying I could go around murdering people and as long I don't get caught I am not a murderer even though G-d knows it.
    Well, no ... that does not make any sense. You could go around killing people, but it is not murder until you are convicted. And you might not be. What G-d knows about the matter is not relevant, and in any case you do not understand Jewish law so you are not qualified to comment on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    I know now I would never want to be a part of Judaism if they think like that.
    That is what every legal system is like. You are not guilty of the crime until convicted.

    And quit lying. Your reason for not wanting to be part of Judaism has nothing to do with this post.

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    They think G-d does not judge a person for murder unless the America law convicts them.
    I never said anything of the kind. You are a liar and an antisemite.

  8. #208
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    51,412
    Thanks
    24575

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    You are basing your theology on an opinion....
    Well, you should know what that feels like more than anyone....

  9. #209
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,780
    Thanks
    145

    From
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    How do you know what God is like if he isn't around?
    Again you deflect. Go away.

    Better still, post more as you do my work of discrediting Christians for me.

    Just don't expect much from me as I will return the nothing you give in the same measure.

    Regards
    DL

  10. #210
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,780
    Thanks
    145

    From
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Well, you should know what that feels like more than anyone....
    I found this link that was worth the listen just the other day.



    Regards
    DL

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2013 Obama administration accomplishments - Lies, lies and more lies.
    By meridian5455 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26th December 2013, 12:50 PM
  2. Tips for Christians talking to Non-Christians
    By sky writer in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 17th June 2013, 09:08 AM
  3. The six major complaints of non-Christians have against Christians.
    By freecell in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 606
    Last Post: 24th February 2011, 10:32 PM
  4. Black Caucus LIES...Leftist Mainstream Media LIES
    By Deportliberals in forum Current Events
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 31st March 2010, 03:12 PM
  5. McCain: Lies, lies and more lies.
    By 2lane in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10th September 2008, 08:12 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed