Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 129 of 129
Thanks Tree40Thanks

Thread: Could I just get a straight answer from our local Fundamentalist/Evang Christians?

  1. #121
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    47,993
    Thanks
    22525

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrat View Post
    But unfortunately for you, the article never asserted that it was a christian invention -- hence irrelevant to your stated opinion here.
    You obviously did not read AE's post, either, in which he claimed he did not understand where it says Xians killed Jews for libel, which makes no sense in light of what a blood libel actually is. You, like AE, are just looking for excuses to make personal attacks in order to ignore Xianity's history.

  2. #122
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    47,993
    Thanks
    22525

    From
    Vulcan
    It seems to me you are seeking an apology from Jews for writings you do not like. Either that, or you are trying to justify Xians' mass torture and murder of Jews throughout the centuries on the basis of this writing (and possibly others).

  3. #123
    Established Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6,557
    Thanks
    281

    From
    Irrelevant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    False dilemma.
    What other alternative are you suggesting when you have already been caught with a bald-faced lie, eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    The third alternative is that you are attempting to deflect from the horrific mass torture and murder of Jews by Xians throughout the centuries, by attacking Jews and denying that the Germans who carried out the Nazis' murders were Xians.
    Nonsense.

    You lied with your sweeping accusation that nazi anti semitism is religiously motivated. You lied with your sweeping accusation of blood libel. And when you are held to account for you lies, you respond with more lies with accusations of anti semitism.

    YOu are an unrepentant liar and the nerve by which you comport yourself in this forum is astounding.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    The only decent alternative for you, is to shut your own foul, hate-mongering trap.
    You are the one spreading lies here. It is a proven fact.

    Stop your hate-mongering and allow people here to have an honest academic discussion.

  4. #124
    Established Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6,557
    Thanks
    281

    From
    Irrelevant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    You obviously did not read AE's post, either, in which he claimed he did not understand where it says Xians killed Jews for libel, which makes no sense in light of what a blood libel actually is.
    I am quite aware of the thread of the conversation and it is unfortunate that you missed the sarcasm, since -- guess what? -- you were overly liberal with your conclusions from what the wiki article actually said. And in case you missed it, that is a polite way of saying -- YOU LIED.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    You, like AE, are just looking for excuses to make personal attacks in order to ignore Xianity's history.
    I am holding you to account for the LIES that you are spreading here.

    And for the record, you are the one making personal attacks by way of allusions and innuendos of anti semitism here.

    Shame on you and your hypocrisy.
    Last edited by kingrat; 13th June 2017 at 02:14 AM.

  5. #125
    Established Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6,557
    Thanks
    281

    From
    Irrelevant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    It seems to me you are seeking an apology from Jews for writings you do not like. Either that, or you are trying to justify Xians' mass torture and murder of Jews throughout the centuries on the basis of this writing (and possibly others).
    No.

    I am educating you on the FACT that jews were as guilty of persecution, prejudice, forced conversions and religious violence. The sooner you learn this fact, the better you could come to terms with yourself.

  6. #126
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    47,993
    Thanks
    22525

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrat View Post
    You lied with your sweeping accusation that nazi anti semitism is religiously motivated.
    Not quite what I said. You are being dishonest, misrepresenting my words in order to engage in religious apologism and promote your religious ideology, while smearing Jews at the same time.

    Nearly all Germans at the time were Xians. Xian antisemitism antisemitism was religiously motivated. Therefore German antisemitism was religiously motivated.

    While the Nazi party ideology was not a religiously motivated ones, the Germans Xians who joined the Nazi party did not suddenly stop being Xians and convert to Nazism. They were still Xians. Furthermore, they had been raised with a (religiously motivated) Xian antisemitism that had centuries of tradition in that religion. Had that antisemitism not already existed when the Nazis came along, for them to tap into with a new antisemitic ideology, it is unlikely the Nazis could have succeeded in gaining power and even begin (much less have substantial success in) its attempt to wipe out the Jewish people entirely.

    You are the liar and hate-monger here. That is a proven fact. You are not attempting to have an honest academic discussion, which is another lie, so just stop it.

  7. #127
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    47,993
    Thanks
    22525

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrat View Post
    I am educating you on the FACT that jews were as guilty of persecution, prejudice, forced conversions and religious violence. The sooner you learn this fact, the better you could come to terms with yourself.
    Horsehockey. You are deflecting from centuries of Xian mass torture and murder of Jews based on writings you do not like, in order to smear Jews under the guise of "education," just like Xians in days past justified their torture of Jews under the guise of saving our immortal souls from eternal hellfire.

  8. #128
    Established Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6,557
    Thanks
    281

    From
    Irrelevant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Not quite what I said. You are being dishonest, misrepresenting my words in order to engage in religious apologism and promote your religious ideology, while smearing Jews at the same time.

    Now you wish to lie about what you categorically said? You said that nazi anti semitism was religiously motivated.
    Nearly all Germans at the time were Xians. Xian antisemitism antisemitism was religiously motivated. Therefore German antisemitism was religiously motivated.
    Non-sequitur.

    The founders of the german worker's party that would eventually become the nazi party, (drexler, harrer, eckhart and feder) were SOCIALISTS. Religion was the furthest thing from their political views. Hitler himself hated socialists but he made the nazi socialism palatable by qualifying socialism for germans only.

    Their hatred for the jews, along with other groups that include the infirm, ethnic poles, homosexuals, jehovah's witness and negroes, clearly shows their infatuation for 'scientific racism' called eugenics. Granted that you can find here and there, german propaganda along religious lines, it is by NO MEANS, their 'motivation'.

    Your ridiculous opinion, at best, is a stretch of the imagination that hinders people from realizing the truth about anti semitism.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    While the Nazi party ideology was not a religiously motivated ones, the Germans Xians who joined the Nazi party did not suddenly stop being Xians and convert to Nazism. They were still Xians. Furthermore, they had been raised with a (religiously motivated) Xian antisemitism that had centuries of tradition in that religion. Had that antisemitism not already existed when the Nazis came along, for them to tap into with a new antisemitic ideology, it is unlikely the Nazis could have succeeded in gaining power and even begin (much less have substantial success in) its attempt to wipe out the Jewish people entirely.
    You really do not understand how ridiculous your lie is, do you?

    Granted that german anti semites were christians, does it follow that their anti semitism were religiously motivated?

    No lies and idiotic opinions, please. Just facts and logic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    You are the liar and hate-monger here. That is a proven fact. You are not attempting to have an honest academic discussion, which is another lie, so just stop it.
    You lied about nazi anti semitism. You lied about jewish blood libel being a christian invention.

    What I am guilty of, if you need to ask, is my utter contempt for liars -- which you have been proven to be in this thread.

  9. #129
    Established Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6,557
    Thanks
    281

    From
    Irrelevant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Horsehockey. You are deflecting from centuries of Xian mass torture and murder of Jews based on writings you do not like, in order to smear Jews under the guise of "education," just like Xians in days past justified their torture of Jews under the guise of saving our immortal souls from eternal hellfire.
    I have provided you with 'jewish' sources which support my arguments -- sources that you, yourself have used in the past.

    The hellenistic greeks, and the romans after them, invented jewish blood libel MORE THAN HALF A MILLENNIUM before the birth of jesus.

    You were caught lying and you are trying to run with this lie with disingenuous accusations of anti semitism

    That you continue in this vein, all the while ignoring the blatant lies that you have posted here, only proves your hate-mongering intents.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 2nd February 2017, 05:56 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10th January 2017, 07:55 AM
  3. Fundamentalist Christians Spank Child to Death In The Name Of God
    By angryamerican in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 22nd August 2011, 06:36 AM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 18th July 2008, 05:51 PM
  5. Straight Talk Hillary... Just Straight
    By papajohncutter in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 7th November 2007, 11:16 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed