Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 129
Thanks Tree40Thanks

Thread: Could I just get a straight answer from our local Fundamentalist/Evang Christians?

  1. #51
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    51,451
    Thanks
    2789

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    You should try reading aboutenough's posts....
    No one but you is offended by my post. You ever wonder why? Guilty

  2. #52
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    50,295
    Thanks
    23769

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    No one but you is offended by my post. You ever wonder why?
    I do not need to wonder why. You are a liar and a troll. Stop both of those things and try having a real conversation.
    Thanks from boontito

  3. #53
    Mad Genius For Hire Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    16,301
    Thanks
    6713

    From
    Derpville USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    I do not need to wonder why. You are a liar and a troll. Stop both of those things and try having a real conversation.
    Why in the world would you spend so much of your free time, arguing with a liar? Maybe other people are worth more than the ancient rhetoric?

    Ian, you are talking to a person, not a keyboard.

  4. #54
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    51,451
    Thanks
    2789

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    I do not need to wonder why. You are a liar and a troll. Stop both of those things and try having a real conversation.
    This is a Troll threat. Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    You should try reading aboutenough's posts....

  5. #55
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    51,451
    Thanks
    2789

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Why in the world would you spend so much of your free time, arguing with a liar? Maybe other people are worth more than the ancient rhetoric?

    Ian, you are talking to a person, not a keyboard.
    He argues with me, because I am the only one that challenges his false statements. His only reply is " I am lying", which means, " He has no answer". "Irrelevant" is another term he uses when he can't answer my claims. "Troll", is his latest term he uses as an escape. Its actually getting boring having this discussion because he is getting so predictable.

  6. #56
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    50,295
    Thanks
    23769

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    He argues with me, because I am the only one that challenges his false statements.
    I have never made a false statement. I have called you out on many, many false statements that you have made, and have shown them to be so.

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    His only reply is " I am lying"...
    No, it is not. That is a plain lie and troll statement.

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    ... which means, " He has no answer".
    No, it does not. I have provided you with many answers to your false statements.

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    "Irrelevant" is another term he uses when he can't answer my claims.
    Many or your claims are meaningless, and thus are irrelevant. Just because you say something does not mean it is relevant.

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    "Troll", is his latest term he uses as an escape.
    It is not an "escape." I have answered your claims. You just keep making the same ones over and over again as it I did not - which is itself a form of dishonesty - and have been unable to rebut my responses, which is why you have turned into a troll.

  7. #57
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    51,451
    Thanks
    2789

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    I have never made a false statement. I have called you out on many, many false statements that you have made, and have shown them to be so.


    No, it is not. That is a plain lie and troll statement.


    No, it does not. I have provided you with many answers to your false statements.


    Many or your claims are meaningless, and thus are irrelevant. Just because you say something does not mean it is relevant.


    It is not an "escape." I have answered your claims. You just keep making the same ones over and over again as it I did not - which is itself a form of dishonesty - and have been unable to rebut my responses, which is why you have turned into a troll.
    Everything you say is Irrelevant, Dishonest, A lie and no way a rebuttal of my statements

  8. #58
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    50,295
    Thanks
    23769

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Everything you say is Irrelevant, Dishonest, A lie...
    You are just repeating my words back at me, with no basis in fact. That is childish, which suggests @Michael J is correct about your age and inclination.

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    ....and no way a rebuttal of my statements.
    I have rebutted, in other posts, all of your false statements and misrepresentations of Judaism and Jewish texts. Your refusal to acknowledge that is your problem.
    Thanks from Michael J

  9. #59
    Veteran Member Michael J's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    12,185
    Thanks
    4758

    From
    Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    You are just repeating my words back at me, with no basis in fact. That is childish, which suggests @Michael J is correct about your age and inclination.


    I have rebutted, in other posts, all of your false statements and misrepresentations of Judaism and Jewish texts. Your refusal to acknowledge that is your problem.
    I am starting to think he might be one of those children in remedial classes.
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey

  10. #60
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    51,451
    Thanks
    2789

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    You are just repeating my words back at me, with no basis in fact. That is childish, which suggests @Michael J is correct about your age and inclination.


    I have rebutted, in other posts, all of your false statements and misrepresentations of Judaism and Jewish texts. Your refusal to acknowledge that is your problem.
    you have never rebutted my statement about Jews breaking the Covenant in the desert with Moses. You are getting desperate when you call me a child, that just shows your immaturity. I get what you are both trying to do, get me angry, so I get banned. Not going to happen. I enjoy laughing at you for trying though.
    Last edited by aboutenough; 4th June 2017 at 05:16 PM.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 2nd February 2017, 06:56 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10th January 2017, 08:55 AM
  3. Fundamentalist Christians Spank Child to Death In The Name Of God
    By angryamerican in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 22nd August 2011, 07:36 AM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 18th July 2008, 06:51 PM
  5. Straight Talk Hillary... Just Straight
    By papajohncutter in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 7th November 2007, 12:16 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed