Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 162
Thanks Tree50Thanks

Thread: Non-Republican Christians Exist. I am One.

  1. #31
    Anarquistador StanStill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9,211
    Thanks
    9112

    From
    Home
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Show proof
    Show proof of what other people believe? Do you even bother to read the idiotic shit you type?

    Have you even bothered to read the Bible and Jesus commands to feed the hungry and clothe the naked and care for the sick? Paying all the vine workers a full day's pay even if they were hired later in the day? Casting the money changers out of the temple?

    Show proof you are not a bot that comes on here to troll with your stupid knee-jerk responses.
    Thanks from Panzareta

  2. #32
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    61,686
    Thanks
    4033

    Quote Originally Posted by StanStill View Post
    Show proof of what other people believe? Do you even bother to read the idiotic shit you type?

    Have you even bothered to read the Bible and Jesus commands to feed the hungry and clothe the naked and care for the sick? Paying all the vine workers a full day's pay even if they were hired later in the day? Casting the money changers out of the temple?

    Show proof you are not a bot that comes on here to troll with your stupid knee-jerk responses.
    I will take it as it is more atheist democrat lies. You show your ignorance. Jesus said you will always have the poor

  3. #33
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,526
    Thanks
    20871

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    Is that what you call "Cafeteria Christians"?
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Problem he is showing he does not follow the Bible so he is not really a Christian. Christians do not suppose gays they want gays to repent of that sin. Christians do not support a mother killing her chile. Capital punishment is in the Bible. If you vote democrat you vote against Christianity. In my opinion you can't be Christian and democrat
    This is from the teaching of Jesus but you ignore this. Have you sold your possessions? It's in the Bible!

    Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.
    Acts 2:44-45
    All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need.
    The message is clear. If you want to follow Jesus, you need to "sell your possessions and give to the poor." It is a very simple message, and easy to do. Have you done it? Chances are you own a computer, pay for an Internet connection every month, live in a home or apartment, have a car, etc. In other words, you live a life at a level of wealth unimaginable in Jesus' time. Meanwhile, billions of people on the planet live in startling, abject poverty.
    Why don't you sell everything and follow Jesus, as he requests in the Bible? If Jesus were real, you would do what he says.

  4. #34
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    36,754
    Thanks
    38758

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    The Pope is a cult leader
    You fulfill every stereotype of bigoted and hateful so called Fundamentalist Christians.

  5. #35
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    86,054
    Thanks
    61188

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    The Pope is a cult leader
    Like Trump?

  6. #36
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    86,054
    Thanks
    61188

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You show your ignorance. Why would Christians be liberals when liberals hate Christians
    Ignorance, lies, and hate for your country is all you have.

  7. #37
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    36,754
    Thanks
    38758

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    This is from the teaching of Jesus but you ignore this. Have you sold your possessions? It's in the Bible!

    Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.
    Acts 2:44-45
    All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need.
    The message is clear. If you want to follow Jesus, you need to "sell your possessions and give to the poor." It is a very simple message, and easy to do. Have you done it? Chances are you own a computer, pay for an Internet connection every month, live in a home or apartment, have a car, etc. In other words, you live a life at a level of wealth unimaginable in Jesus' time. Meanwhile, billions of people on the planet live in startling, abject poverty.
    Why don't you sell everything and follow Jesus, as he requests in the Bible? If Jesus were real, you would do what he says.
    There are plenty of followers that do that, they wind up at Branch Davidian and Jonestown....or waiting to go to a comet in new jeans with a five dollar bill in their pockets

  8. #38
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,526
    Thanks
    20871

    From
    Maryland
    What about the Bible telling women they must be subservient. What about those Republican women who have the nerve to say public office? What about those Republican women who have the nerve to be CEOs? After all Jesus didn't have any disciples that were female, no books in the Bible were written by women. We have to go back to the good old days when we stoned women who committed adultery

  9. #39
    Anarquistador StanStill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9,211
    Thanks
    9112

    From
    Home
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    I will take it as it is more atheist democrat lies. You show your ignorance. Jesus said you will always have the poor
    And? He said pay your taxes and all kinds of other shit. He killed a fig tree for not having any figs even though it wasn't the time of year for figs. What was the point of that? The Bible is full of all kinds of shit that doesn't make much sense. You show your ignorance when you pretend it's all figured out.

    I really don't give a shit about how someone who thoughtlessly barks knee jerk responses when they don't even apply "takes it as". Of course you have no response so "it's just atheist democrat lies". Your response to anything you can't answer.

  10. #40
    Junior Member
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,644
    Thanks
    300

    From
    under a rock near NC / GA
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    I nominate this for bigoted post of the day...

    Thank you and I will nominate you for the same honor.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Did Jesus Exist?
    By sky writer in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 13th September 2014, 12:42 PM
  2. Tips for Christians talking to Non-Christians
    By sky writer in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 17th June 2013, 09:08 AM
  3. The six major complaints of non-Christians have against Christians.
    By freecell in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 606
    Last Post: 24th February 2011, 10:32 PM
  4. Does Israel have a right to exist?
    By jojo in forum World Politics
    Replies: 187
    Last Post: 11th May 2008, 12:26 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed