Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43
Thanks Tree8Thanks

Thread: Why is there only one begotten son of God? Is he you?

  1. #11
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,648
    Thanks
    134

    From
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    The ONLY means there is just one.. and that is Christ.

    I am an adopted son.. and I shall receive my full inheritance God has promised.
    Only if you follow the satanic morals of your genocidal son murdering God.

    Then again, you do not care about your moral soul or you would not promote an intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religion that has grown itself by the sword instead of good deeds.

    Hold you moral nose, accept your immoral God, and end in hell.

    Regards
    DL

  2. #12
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,648
    Thanks
    134

    From
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrat View Post
    Name calling? How imaginative.

    The fact remains that you are ignorant of the thing you pretend to criticize here.
    Yet you chastise without correction which is worse than name calling.

    If you could refute or teach and end what you say is my ignorance, you would.

    Thanks for helping me make my case with your lack of an argument.

    Regards
    DL

  3. #13
    Established Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6,557
    Thanks
    281

    From
    Irrelevant
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
    Yet you chastise without correction which is worse than name calling.

    If you could refute or teach and end what you say is my ignorance, you would.

    Thanks for helping me make my case with your lack of an argument.

    Regards
    DL
    Nonsense.

    If you pretend to criticize something, one would naturally expect that you have a clear grasp of that thing which you are criticizing. Otherwise, you are criticizing out of ignorance.

    In any case, it is not up to me to educate you on the matter since you are the one offering criticisms in the first place.

    Uhmmm..duh?

  4. #14
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,648
    Thanks
    134

    From
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrat View Post
    Nonsense.

    If you pretend to criticize something, one would naturally expect that you have a clear grasp of that thing which you are criticizing. Otherwise, you are criticizing out of ignorance.

    In any case, it is not up to me to educate you on the matter since you are the one offering criticisms in the first place.

    Uhmmm..duh?
    Your hate is duly noted as compared to the love your bible promotes and that you obviously do not follow.

    Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

    If you could win this argument your inflated ego would have you try.

    You cannot and so just throw stones as you tuck tail and run.

    Regards
    DL

  5. #15
    Established Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6,557
    Thanks
    281

    From
    Irrelevant
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
    Your hate is duly noted as compared to the love your bible promotes and that you obviously do not follow.

    Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

    If you could win this argument your inflated ego would have you try.

    You cannot and so just throw stones as you tuck tail and run.

    Regards
    DL
    Whatever

  6. #16
    RNG
    RNG is offline
    Moderator RNG's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5,622
    Thanks
    3824

    From
    Canada, West Coast
    The whole water analogy was good. I hadn't heard that before, but water vapor, liquid water and ice are in fact different things. You don't believe it? Do an absorption spectrum of all three of them in the far IR part of the spectrum and you will see total disparity. The reactivity of each is different. The electron configuration in each is different. They are different.

    So I would guess that the reason Jesus is an only child is that the myth inventors decided trying to force believers into doublethinking three gods being one was hard enough, aiming for four might push the bounds.

  7. #17
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,648
    Thanks
    134

    From
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by RNG View Post
    The whole water analogy was good. I hadn't heard that before, but water vapor, liquid water and ice are in fact different things. You don't believe it? Do an absorption spectrum of all three of them in the far IR part of the spectrum and you will see total disparity. The reactivity of each is different. The electron configuration in each is different. They are different.

    So I would guess that the reason Jesus is an only child is that the myth inventors decided trying to force believers into doublethinking three gods being one was hard enough, aiming for four might push the bounds.
    Insightful.

    That is why you will likely never hear those last 3 quotes in the O.P. in any church.

    It leads to way to many questions and questions are the last thing that priests and preachers want in the minds of their sheeple.

    Regards
    DL

  8. #18
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,648
    Thanks
    134

    From
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrat View Post
    Whatever


    When the going gets tough, tough Christian run for the hills.

    Regards
    DL

  9. #19
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,648
    Thanks
    134

    From
    Canada
    Let me add to the question.

    If there is only one begotten son, who are the sons of God spoken of in the O.T.?

    Who mothered them?

    Regards
    DL

  10. #20
    RNG
    RNG is offline
    Moderator RNG's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5,622
    Thanks
    3824

    From
    Canada, West Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
    Let me add to the question.

    If there is only one begotten son, who are the sons of God spoken of in the O.T.?

    Who mothered them?

    Regards
    DL
    With the whole "god the loving father who kills and maims and stuff but he loves you" thing going on in the bible, all mankind, or at least the ones who jump through the right hoops are his sons.

    The womenfolk meanwhile remain second class citizens. It was enough to make Jimmy Carter leave the Baptist church.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. God sent his only begotten son..
    By Tedminator in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 24th July 2013, 04:00 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed