Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43
Thanks Tree8Thanks

Thread: Why is there only one begotten son of God? Is he you?

  1. #31
    Established Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6,557
    Thanks
    281

    From
    Irrelevant
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
    Define bestiality and see that it fits what I put.

    Strange that the deity you wish to be in you is a genocidal son murdering God.

    Why do you like such a prick?

    Regards
    DL
    bes·ti·al·i·ty
    ˌbesCHēˈalədē,ˌbisCHēˈalədē/Submit
    noun
    1.savagely cruel or depraved behavior.
    "there seems no end to the bestiality of human beings"
    2.sexual intercourse between a person and an animal.

    There is no sex involved in the incarnation.

    Duh?

  2. #32
    Veteran Member Pragmatist's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    44,415
    Thanks
    12774

    Quote Originally Posted by kingrat View Post
    Nicene Creed | Traditional Catholic and Christian prayers | Prayer Resources | Faith | Marquette University

    ...We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God,
    eternally begotten of the Father,
    God from God, Light from Light,
    true God from true God, begotten not made, one in being with the Father.
    ...

    You know nothing of that which you speak of.
    While you cite from a fucking science fiction script.

  3. #33
    Established Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6,557
    Thanks
    281

    From
    Irrelevant
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatist View Post
    While you cite from a fucking science fiction script.
    I suppose you find yourself competent in discerning between fucking science fiction and science fact?

    You over-estimate yourself.

    Duh?

  4. #34
    Veteran Member Pragmatist's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    44,415
    Thanks
    12774

    Quote Originally Posted by kingrat View Post
    I suppose you find yourself competent in discerning between fucking science fiction and science fact?

    You over-estimate yourself.

    Duh?
    Far more competent than someone who ends every post with your fucking juvenile Duh.

  5. #35
    Established Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6,557
    Thanks
    281

    From
    Irrelevant
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatist View Post
    Far more competent than someone who ends every post with your fucking juvenile Duh.
    It is good that you have confidence in your understanding, although from where I'm sitting, your posts seem uneducated.

  6. #36
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,700
    Thanks
    136

    From
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrat View Post
    bes·ti·al·i·ty
    ˌbesCHēˈalədē,ˌbisCHēˈalədē/Submit
    noun
    1.savagely cruel or depraved behavior.
    "there seems no end to the bestiality of human beings"
    2.sexual intercourse between a person and an animal.

    There is no sex involved in the incarnation.

    Duh?
    Begotten needs it. Duh.

    Are you always such an anal orifice.

    Regards
    DL

  7. #37
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,700
    Thanks
    136

    From
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrat View Post
    It is good that you have confidence in your understanding, although from where I'm sitting, your posts seem uneducated.
    LOL.

    That from one who believes in talking serpents and donkeys and adores a genocidal son murdering God.

    Nice education and morals pal.

    Regards
    DL

  8. #38
    Veteran Member Pragmatist's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    44,415
    Thanks
    12774

    Quote Originally Posted by kingrat View Post
    It is good that you have confidence in your understanding, although from where I'm sitting, your posts seem uneducated.
    That's because you don't have one.

  9. #39
    Established Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6,557
    Thanks
    281

    From
    Irrelevant
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
    Begotten needs it. Duh.

    Are you always such an anal orifice.

    Regards
    DL
    be·get
    bəˈɡet/Submit
    verbliterary
    1.(typically of a man, sometimes of a man and a woman) bring (a child) into existence by the process of reproduction.
    "they hoped that the King might beget an heir by his new queen"
    synonyms: father, sire, have, bring into the world, give life to, bring into being, spawn
    "he begat a son"

    2.give rise to; bring about.
    "success begets further success"
    synonyms: cause, give rise to, lead to, result in, bring about, create, produce, generate, engender, spawn, occasion, bring on, precipitate, prompt, provoke, kindle, trigger, spark off, touch off, stir up, whip up, induce, inspire, promote; literaryenkindle
    "violence begets violence"

    What definition do you suppose applies to divine incarnation, hmmmm?

    duh?

  10. #40
    Established Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6,557
    Thanks
    281

    From
    Irrelevant
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
    LOL.

    That from one who believes in talking serpents and donkeys and adores a genocidal son murdering God.

    Nice education and morals pal.

    Regards
    DL
    Argue for your own stupidity, and sure enough, its yours.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. God sent his only begotten son..
    By Tedminator in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 24th July 2013, 04:00 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed