Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43
Thanks Tree8Thanks

Thread: Why is there only one begotten son of God? Is he you?

  1. #1
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,768
    Thanks
    144

    From
    Canada

    Why is there only one begotten son of God? Is he you?

    Why is there only one begotten son of God? Is he you?

    The God sold by Christianity say that God has no limits, yet God is limited to only one begotten son. Or is he?

    Is there is only one begotten son of God, Jesus, because you can only create one?

    All sons of God are creations of your own mind, gleaned from finding your internal spark of God, as described by Jesus, who states clearly that God is within you. Within you can only exist one God and thus only one son of God. That son of God is yourself, should you choose to follow Jesusí way.



    Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

    John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

    Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

    Are you ready to step up?

    Regards
    DL

  2. #2
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,768
    Thanks
    144

    From
    Canada

  3. #3
    Established Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6,557
    Thanks
    281

    From
    Irrelevant
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
    Why is there only one begotten son of God? Is he you?

    The God sold by Christianity say that God has no limits, yet God is limited to only one begotten son. Or is he?

    Is there is only one begotten son of God, Jesus, because you can only create one?

    All sons of God are creations of your own mind, gleaned from finding your internal spark of God, as described by Jesus, who states clearly that God is within you. Within you can only exist one God and thus only one son of God. That son of God is yourself, should you choose to follow Jesus’ way.



    Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

    John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

    Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

    Are you ready to step up?

    Regards
    DL
    Nicene Creed | Traditional Catholic and Christian prayers | Prayer Resources | Faith | Marquette University

    ...We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God,
    eternally begotten of the Father,
    God from God, Light from Light,
    true God from true God, begotten not made, one in being with the Father.
    ...

    You know nothing of that which you speak of.

  4. #4
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,768
    Thanks
    144

    From
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrat View Post
    Nicene Creed | Traditional Catholic and Christian prayers | Prayer Resources | Faith | Marquette University

    ...We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God,
    eternally begotten of the Father,
    God from God, Light from Light,
    true God from true God, begotten not made, one in being with the Father.
    ...

    You know nothing of that which you speak of.
    You say that while ignoring what Jesus said.

    You are a typical blind Christian with a belief in talking serpent and donkeys.

    Remain in your delusion.

    Regards
    DL

  5. #5
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,571
    Thanks
    20906

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
    Why is there only one begotten son of God? Is he you?

    The God sold by Christianity say that God has no limits, yet God is limited to only one begotten son. Or is he?

    Is there is only one begotten son of God, Jesus, because you can only create one?

    All sons of God are creations of your own mind, gleaned from finding your internal spark of God, as described by Jesus, who states clearly that God is within you. Within you can only exist one God and thus only one son of God. That son of God is yourself, should you choose to follow Jesusí way.



    Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

    John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

    Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

    Are you ready to step up?

    Regards
    DL
    There is only one son of God because Mary said, "not tonight dear I have a headache"

  6. #6
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,768
    Thanks
    144

    From
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    There is only one son of God because Mary said, "not tonight dear I have a headache"
    Does that mean you fear to step up or that you have?


    Who is supreme to you? You or some God?

    Regards
    DL

  7. #7
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    59,342
    Thanks
    10856

    From
    By the wall
    Actually if you learn the bible you will know that the trinity has always coexisted.

    God did not snap his fingers one day and create Jesus, he was always there.

    Think of it like this.

    God is water.

    Jesus is ice.

    The Holy Spirit is vapor.

    They all exist but they need water to exist.

  8. #8
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    29,961
    Thanks
    7714

    From
    TN
    The ONLY means there is just one.. and that is Christ.

    I am an adopted son.. and I shall receive my full inheritance God has promised.

  9. #9
    Established Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6,557
    Thanks
    281

    From
    Irrelevant
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
    You say that while ignoring what Jesus said.

    You are a typical blind Christian with a belief in talking serpent and donkeys.

    Remain in your delusion.

    Regards
    DL
    Name calling? How imaginative.

    The fact remains that you are ignorant of the thing you pretend to criticize here.

  10. #10
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,768
    Thanks
    144

    From
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Actually if you learn the bible you will know that the trinity has always coexisted.

    God did not snap his fingers one day and create Jesus, he was always there.

    Think of it like this.

    God is water.

    Jesus is ice.

    The Holy Spirit is vapor.

    They all exist but they need water to exist.


    If the three head were equal, which they would have to be, then they would be under the same rules, yet I can curse the father and son but not the holy spook.

    If your analogy were true and useful, then all parts of water are H2O and your theology says that I have to be kinder to some H2O than other H2O.

    Try again with something intelligent please.

    Regards
    DL

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. God sent his only begotten son..
    By Tedminator in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 24th July 2013, 05:00 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed