Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 70
Thanks Tree46Thanks

Thread: Why doesn’t FFRF go after Muslims?

  1. #31
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    45,341
    Thanks
    21175

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    It was initiated by the school for Muslims because they are required to pray so many times a day (5 I believe).
    They made the initial request. Meaningless. Anyone can use the rooms.

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    They said anyone else could use the rooms for prayers, but no one has.
    Irrelevant. They remain available.

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    The FFRF goes easy on Muslims because they side with them on their opinions of Christians.
    There is no "going easy on Muslims." They have not broken the law, nor has the government.

  2. #32
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    39,850
    Thanks
    24604

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    That is simple it is safer to oppose people that "Turn the other Cheek" ...
    That answer is simpler ... it's also completely wrong, as I illustrated in the OP.

  3. #33
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    48,532
    Thanks
    2673

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    They made the initial request. Meaningless. Anyone can use the rooms.


    Irrelevant. They remain available.


    There is no "going easy on Muslims." They have not broken the law, nor has the government.
    The FFRF went easy on Muslims. Their main target is Christians ,just like you.

  4. #34
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    45,341
    Thanks
    21175

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    The FFRF went easy on Muslims.
    Not at all. No Muslim broke the law, and neither did the government.

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Their main target is Christians ,just like you.
    Not true, and there is no evidence to that effect. The FFRF goes after lawbreakers, not Xians.

  5. #35
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    48,532
    Thanks
    2673

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Not at all. No Muslim broke the law, and neither did the government.


    Not true, and there is no evidence to that effect. The FFRF goes after lawbreakers, not Xians.
    Just like there is no evidence of Muslims building a Temple over the top of the Jewish Temple.

  6. #36
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,889
    Thanks
    1454

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Just like there is no evidence of Muslims building a Temple over the top of the Jewish Temple.
    In the immortal words of Mrs. Gump, "Are ya crazy, or jes' stupid?"

    Thanks from Dangermouse

  7. #37
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    45,341
    Thanks
    21175

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Just like there is no evidence of Muslims building a Temple over the top of the Jewish Temple.
    They built it over the top of a Roman temple.

  8. #38
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    48,532
    Thanks
    2673

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    They built it over the top of a Roman temple.
    So you are satisfied with the Dome of the Rock because its built over the top of the Roman Temple? You don't want to rebuild the Jewish Temple there?

  9. #39
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    45,341
    Thanks
    21175

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    So you are satisfied with the Dome of the Rock because its built over the top of the Roman Temple? You don't want to rebuild the Jewish Temple there?
    Once again, I said no such thing. You really have to stop making things up every time you say stupid things that are proven wrong.

  10. #40
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    48,532
    Thanks
    2673

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Once again, I said no such thing. You really have to stop making things up every time you say stupid things that are proven wrong.
    You never answered my question, so you divert to nonsense

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Islam-pushing prof gets FFRF attention
    By aboutenough in forum Current Events
    Replies: 1379
    Last Post: 4th November 2016, 01:05 PM
  2. FFRF Takes on Orthodox Jews
    By Djinn in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 1st August 2016, 04:38 PM
  3. FFRF, In God We Trust, and an Ethical Question
    By Djinn in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13th April 2016, 09:15 AM
  4. How Come Mainstream Media Doesn't Show THESE Muslims?
    By grinder in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10th November 2014, 11:51 AM
  5. BREAKING NEWS- FFRF file suit against IRS
    By Loki in forum Civil Rights
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 22nd August 2013, 02:54 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed