Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 539
Thanks Tree121Thanks

Thread: Why doesn’t FFRF go after Muslims?

  1. #41
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    46,172
    Thanks
    21500

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    You never answered my question, so you divert to nonsense
    Your questions are nonsense diversions. You are once again attempting to deflect from the fact that you are wrong by making a personal attack. Quit lying and trolling already.

  2. #42
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    40,173
    Thanks
    24885

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    The FFRF went easy on Muslims. Their main target is Christians ,just like you.
    What incident are you talking about? The university prayer rooms? If so, I explained it... the FFRF sent them a letter. The university adjusted its policy.

    That's how the FFRF normally works. Lawsuits are considered ONLY when the agency in violation refuses to change their policies.
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey

  3. #43
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    49,095
    Thanks
    2698

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Your questions are nonsense diversions. You are once again attempting to deflect from the fact that you are wrong by making a personal attack. Quit lying and trolling already.
    Your Muslims friends built the Dome of the Rock over the top of 3 Temples, two of which are yours. The Roman one doesn't mean yours doesn't exist. Its a sign of conquest by the Muslims. Jews should have fought with Christians to preserve the Holy sites belonging to Jews and Christians. Now Jews are left dealing with Muslims that took their Holy site. So much for friends

  4. #44
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    49,095
    Thanks
    2698

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Your questions are nonsense diversions. You are once again attempting to deflect from the fact that you are wrong by making a personal attack. Quit lying and trolling already.
    That's a tiring argument. You never answer questions

  5. #45
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    46,172
    Thanks
    21500

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Your Muslims friends built the Dome of the Rock over the top of 3 Temples, two of which are yours.
    And the last of which was not.

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    The Roman one doesn't mean yours doesn't exist. Its a sign of conquest by the Muslims.
    The Muslims did not conquer the Jews. They took over the region from the Romans (though they were still ruled by a foreign ruler).

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Jews should have fought with Christians to preserve the Holy sites belonging to Jews and Christians.
    That is not why Xians fought the Crusades, and it is dishonest to say so. They killed many thousands of Jews during these periods of time, just for being Jews. Xians made themselves enemies of the Jews, not friends, and to say otherwise is dishonest - which is pretty much par for the course with you.
    Thanks from DebateDrone and RNG

  6. #46
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    46,172
    Thanks
    21500

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    That's a tiring argument.
    Too bad. So are your deflections.

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    You never answer questions.
    All posed as deflections, not honest inquiry.

  7. #47
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    49,095
    Thanks
    2698

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    And the last of which was not.


    The Muslims did not conquer the Jews. They took over the region from the Romans (though they were still ruled by a foreign ruler).


    That is not why Xians fought the Crusades, and it is dishonest to say so. They killed many thousands of Jews during these periods of time, just for being Jews. Xians made themselves enemies of the Jews, not friends, and to say otherwise is dishonest - which is pretty much par for the course with you.
    there you go, back to 600AD to accuse Christians of killing Jews one more time with no proof. They stood with the enemy so it was an act of war. You still don't have your Temple because the Muslims built it where yours was built. All the irrational statements you make about Romans won't change that fact. They have their temple and Jews have nothing, yet you still speak of support for them. That is really odd, but expected

  8. #48
    Wrinkly Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    20,009
    Thanks
    17562

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    Christians with "God With Us" on their belt buckles were exterminating Jews less than a century ago. The Lord's Christian Army are killing Jews, Muslims, atheists, anyone, right now.
    Thanks from RNG

  9. #49
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    40,173
    Thanks
    24885

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Christians with "God With Us" on their belt buckles were exterminating Jews less than a century ago. The Lord's Christian Army are killing Jews, Muslims, atheists, anyone, right now.
    "Lord's Resistance Army," but yeah, they're all about spreading the the Gospel of Christ with violence, and ruling Uganda under an ultra-strict interpretation of the Ten Commandments.

    The Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), also known as the Lord's Resistance Movement, is a rebel group and heterodox Christian cult which operates in northern Uganda, South Sudan, the Central African Republic, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Originally known as the United Holy Salvation Army and Uganda Christian Army/Movement, its stated goals include establishment of multi-party democracy, ruling Uganda according to the Ten Commandments, and Acholi nationalism, though in practice "the LRA is not motivated by any identifiable political agenda, and its military strategy and tactics reflect this". It appears to largely function as a personality cult of its leader Joseph Kony, a self-declared prophet whose leadership has earned him the nickname "Africa's David Koresh".
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord%27s_Resistance_Army
    Last edited by Djinn; 21st July 2017 at 06:12 PM.
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey

  10. #50
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    49,095
    Thanks
    2698

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Christians with "God With Us" on their belt buckles were exterminating Jews less than a century ago. The Lord's Christian Army are killing Jews, Muslims, atheists, anyone, right now.
    I wish you held that kind of outrage when Muslims kill Christians.

Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Islam-pushing prof gets FFRF attention
    By aboutenough in forum Current Events
    Replies: 1379
    Last Post: 4th November 2016, 01:05 PM
  2. FFRF Takes on Orthodox Jews
    By Djinn in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 1st August 2016, 04:38 PM
  3. FFRF, In God We Trust, and an Ethical Question
    By Djinn in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13th April 2016, 09:15 AM
  4. How Come Mainstream Media Doesn't Show THESE Muslims?
    By grinder in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10th November 2014, 10:51 AM
  5. BREAKING NEWS- FFRF file suit against IRS
    By Loki in forum Civil Rights
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 22nd August 2013, 02:54 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed