Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 539
Thanks Tree121Thanks

Thread: Why doesn’t FFRF go after Muslims?

  1. #61
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    46,172
    Thanks
    21500

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    There you go, back to 600AD to accuse Christians of killing Jews one more time with no proof.
    It happened, and I provided you proof. You ignored it; that is not my problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    They stood with the enemy so it was an act of war.
    No one was making war on Xians. The Crusades were the other way around.

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    You still don't have your Temple because the Muslims built it where yours was built.
    We do not have our Temple because the Romans destroyed it around 70 CE, not because of the Muslims. In any case, the Third Temple must be built by the moshiach, whom we have not yet seen. Furthermore, for all your protestations about Xians, you keep telling me Xians believe the Temple is a person, not an edifice, and therefore have no interest in seeing the Temple rebuilt, either. You have been caught making contradictory statements.

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    All the irrational statements you make about Romans won't change that fact.
    I have made no irrational statements. Everything I have posted is the truth, your antisemitism notwithstanding.

  2. #62
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    49,095
    Thanks
    2698

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    It happened, and I provided you proof. You ignored it; that is not my problem.


    No one was making war on Xians. The Crusades were the other way around.


    We do not have our Temple because the Romans destroyed it around 70 CE, not because of the Muslims. In any case, the Third Temple must be built by the moshiach, whom we have not yet seen. Furthermore, for all your protestations about Xians, you keep telling me Xians believe the Temple is a person, not an edifice, and therefore have no interest in seeing the Temple rebuilt, either. You have been caught making contradictory statements.


    I have made no irrational statements. Everything I have posted is the truth, your antisemitism notwithstanding.
    How will the Moshiach build your Temple when the Temple of the Mount stands where your Temple was. He may cause some problems with the Muslims.

    Again, you stood with the Muslims when they were taking over Israel and some of your people got killed. You should be putting the blame where it should be, against the Muslims that took your land. Jews were despersed from Israel for how many years? And who helped them get their land back again? Sure wasn't Muslims.
    Last edited by aboutenough; 24th July 2017 at 07:23 AM.

  3. #63
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    46,172
    Thanks
    21500

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    How will the Moshiach build your Temple when the Temple of the Mount stands where your Temple was. He may cause some problems with the Muslims.
    That is for the moshiach to figure out. If I knew the answer, I would be the moshiach.

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Again, you stood with the Muslims when they were taking over Israel and some of your people got killed.
    You are ignoring the Xians who massacred the Jews in Europe by focusing on Israel - where Jews were also killed by Xians. It was not Jews' fault that Xians decided to make war on Muslims.

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    You should be putting the blame where it should be, against the Muslims that took your land.
    From the Romans. Most Jews had already been expelled from the Holy Land by the Romans by the time Islam came into existence.

  4. #64
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    49,095
    Thanks
    2698

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    That is for the moshiach to figure out. If I knew the answer, I would be the moshiach.


    You are ignoring the Xians who massacred the Jews in Europe by focusing on Israel - where Jews were also killed by Xians. It was not Jews' fault that Xians decided to make war on Muslims.


    From the Romans. Most Jews had already been expelled from the Holy Land by the Romans by the time Islam came into existence.
    If your people would have fought against the Muslims rather then the Christians, they wouldn't be occupying Israel today and their Holy site. Another mistake by your people. I really do want your people to rebuilt their Temple. Its prophesied and will happen

  5. #65
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    46,172
    Thanks
    21500

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    If your people would have fought against the Muslims rather then the Christians, they wouldn't be occupying Israel today and their Holy site.
    Just as likely we would all be dead. Your narrative that Xians 1,000 years ago were friends to the Jews is fake news.

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    I really do want your people to rebuilt their Temple. Its prophesied and will happen.
    I thought you said we did not need one anymore. Make up your mind.

  6. #66
    Wrinkly Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    20,009
    Thanks
    17562

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Just as likely we would all be dead. Your narrative that Xians 1,000 years ago were friends to the Jews is fake news.


    I thought you said we did not need one anymore. Make up your mind.
    You know it's not actually about you, but about him getting his resurrection day. (While being the most unlikely candidate!)
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey

  7. #67
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    49,095
    Thanks
    2698

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Just as likely we would all be dead. Your narrative that Xians 1,000 years ago were friends to the Jews is fake news.


    I thought you said we did not need one anymore. Make up your mind.
    It needs to happen because there is a prophecy that is to be rebuilt for the returning Messiah

  8. #68
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    46,172
    Thanks
    21500

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    It needs to happen because there is a prophecy that is to be rebuilt for the returning Messiah.
    That is not true. You have claimed we did not need a temple anymore, and you cannot walk that back. Either you were wrong then, or you are wrong now, possibly both. The Temple need not be rebuilt for the moshiach; rather, the moshiach will rebuild the Temple. And none of it has anything to do with your Jesus.

  9. #69
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    49,095
    Thanks
    2698

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    That is not true. You have claimed we did not need a temple anymore, and you cannot walk that back. Either you were wrong then, or you are wrong now, possibly both. The Temple need not be rebuilt for the moshiach; rather, the moshiach will rebuild the Temple. And none of it has anything to do with your Jesus.
    I didn't say we needed the Temple, i said the Temple needs to be built for the Messiah's return to happen. Apparently you don't read Daniel

  10. #70
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    46,172
    Thanks
    21500

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    I didn't say we needed the Temple, i said the Temple needs to be built for the Messiah's return to happen.
    Same thing. You have previously said the Temple need not be rebuilt because Jesus is the temple. Either that is true, or it is not. In any case, you have it backward. The moshiach will rebuild the Temple; the Temple will not bring the moshiach, much less the "return" of someone who has not yet appeared. Apparently, you have not read Yeshayahu, Yechezkel, Malachi or Zechariah.

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Apparently you don't read Daniel
    I have. There is no Jesus in there, or anywhere else in the Tanakh.

Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Islam-pushing prof gets FFRF attention
    By aboutenough in forum Current Events
    Replies: 1379
    Last Post: 4th November 2016, 01:05 PM
  2. FFRF Takes on Orthodox Jews
    By Djinn in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 1st August 2016, 04:38 PM
  3. FFRF, In God We Trust, and an Ethical Question
    By Djinn in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13th April 2016, 09:15 AM
  4. How Come Mainstream Media Doesn't Show THESE Muslims?
    By grinder in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10th November 2014, 10:51 AM
  5. BREAKING NEWS- FFRF file suit against IRS
    By Loki in forum Civil Rights
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 22nd August 2013, 02:54 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed