Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Results 171 to 177 of 177
Thanks Tree97Thanks

Thread: Antichrist: Pope Francis Tells Catholics in Rome That a ‘Personal Relationship’ With

  1. #171
    THE PUNDIT DemoWhip's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,081
    Thanks
    4034

    From
    In Your Heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasselas View Post
    Ummm....calling someone the "anti-Christ" is unmistakably an attack. Telling people they are going to hell is an attack.

    Honey works better than vinegar in almost every case.
    Yet in pouring honey over a jalapeno that still does not remove the underlying taste.

    The report used the word Anti-Christ, fyi. As for telling people they are going to Hell, that is a Biblical Truth, Rass, if they choose to follow what they want to do rather than what God ordains. And that is not just me speaking but rather reiterating what is Biblical. Are you against reminding people of that fact? If you are then you will unfortunately contribute to their demise and help to imperil their soul by standing in the way of God's truth to help them towards salvation.

  2. #172
    quichierbichen
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    61,759
    Thanks
    33480

    From
    in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    Yet in pouring honey over a jalapeno that still does not remove the underlying taste.
    Yes, but YOU don't have to taste it.

    The report used the word Anti-Christ, fyi.
    So? You're the one who posted it. You decided both to post the article and to use its title.
    As for telling people they are going to Hell, that is a Biblical Truth, Rass, if they choose to follow what they want to do rather than what God ordains. And that is not just me speaking but rather reiterating what is Biblical. Are you against reminding people of that fact? If you are then you will unfortunately contribute to their demise and help to imperil their soul by standing in the way of God's truth to help them towards salvation.
    If you really care about others, you should tell them things in ways that will make them likely to listen. You're not doing that. You're behaving in a way that makes you look like an intolerant, self-important prick. Who wants to join a group like that?

    You're doing no one any good with this. No one is going to see the light because they felt attacked--particularly by someone on the internet. You're actually doing the cause you champion more harm than good here.

    Here's some evidence: How has it been going in this thread so far? Anyone say "Oh, Demo, you're so right! I have to go find an altar call get re-baptized right away! My whole life has been a terrible mistake!"

    No?
    Thanks from NightSwimmer

  3. #173
    Thought Provocateur NightSwimmer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    33,204
    Thanks
    30638

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    That was certainly not an attack. But since you see it as such that can only indicate that it is you who unfortunately are in attack-mode and have attack in your heart.
    You win...

    An award!

  4. #174
    THE PUNDIT DemoWhip's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,081
    Thanks
    4034

    From
    In Your Heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasselas View Post
    Yes, but YOU don't have to taste it.

    So? You're the one who posted it. You decided both to post the article and to use its title. If you really care about others, you should tell them things in ways that will make them likely to listen. You're not doing that. You're behaving in a way that makes you look like an intolerant, self-important prick. Who wants to join a group like that?

    You're doing no one any good with this. No one is going to see the light because they felt attacked--particularly by someone on the internet. You're actually doing the cause you champion more harm than good here.

    Here's some evidence: How has it been going in this thread so far? Anyone say "Oh, Demo, you're so right! I have to go find an altar call get re-baptized right away! My whole life has been a terrible mistake!"

    No?
    You Doth Protest Too Much. Whether a person has accepted those Biblical truths or not is a very personal matter. They may not come here to post and talk about their decision one way or the other. And again I have to say that you are doing the work that would make Satan very proud of you in trying to steer those who are willing to listen directly to the side of destruction of their souls. Do you feel proud of that? Apparently so.

  5. #175
    quichierbichen
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    61,759
    Thanks
    33480

    From
    in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    You Doth Protest Too Much. Whether a person has accepted those Biblical truths or not is a very personal matter. They may not come here to post and talk about their decision one way or the other. And again I have to say that you are doing the work that would make Satan very proud of you in trying to steer those who are willing to listen directly to the side of destruction of their souls. Do you feel proud of that? Apparently so.
    Well if you claim to know not only the mind of God but of Satan too, you're really a smart one, aren't you?

    I think you're making evangelical Christians look like intolerant assholes with their heads up their butts. Timing is everything. The thing is, your timing makes your message remarkably unpersuasive to most humans. Which suggests you're less interested in being persuasive than in something else.....

  6. #176
    THE PUNDIT DemoWhip's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,081
    Thanks
    4034

    From
    In Your Heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasselas View Post
    Well if you claim to know not only the mind of God but of Satan too, you're really a smart one, aren't you?

    I think you're making evangelical Christians look like intolerant assholes with their heads up their butts. Timing is everything. The thing is, your timing makes your message remarkably unpersuasive to most humans. Which suggests you're less interested in being persuasive than in something else.....
    I can sense great anger on your part against Christians and can also see that you are not contributing anything substantial to the message or thread except for attacking Biblical knowledge therefore, my dialoging with you is thus ended. I do not spend time with those who would rather bait and troll than contribute to a story in a cordial and substantial manner.

  7. #177
    quichierbichen
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    61,759
    Thanks
    33480

    From
    in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoWhip View Post
    I can sense great anger on your part against Christians and can also see that you are not contributing anything substantial to the message or thread except for attacking Biblical knowledge therefore, my dialoging with you is thus ended. I do not spend time with those who would rather bait and troll than contribute to a story in a cordial and substantial manner.
    I'm not trolling you. I used to BE you. Learn from me or from someone else....
    Thanks from NightSwimmer

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Similar Threads

  1. Pope: gays and lesbians, divorced Catholics welcome
    By cable2 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 9th April 2016, 08:38 PM
  2. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 8th October 2015, 01:43 AM
  3. Pope Francis
    By MaryAnne in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30th September 2015, 05:21 AM
  4. Francis: Catholics Needn’t ‘Breed Like Rabbits’
    By aboutenough in forum Current Events
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 25th January 2015, 05:00 PM
  5. Pope Francis
    By MaryAnne in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 5th October 2014, 11:16 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed