Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 71
Thanks Tree39Thanks

Thread: Mega Celebrity Pastor Joel Osteen Gets Called Out On Twitter Re: Harvey

  1. #21
    A Blue Dog Jets Fan Jets's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    20,298
    Thanks
    7877

    From
    New York
    I happen to be a big fan of Joel Osteen. I understand why he tweeted what he tweeted, but I expected more from him.

    Jmo
    Thanks from boontito and Babylon

  2. #22
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,634
    Thanks
    5593

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    I've eaten there. You've never eaten there? I wouldn't recommend it, but it isn't because of...

    M O N E Y
    At least you admit it.

    Kudos for that...

  3. #23
    the "good" prag pragmatic's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    28,622
    Thanks
    17320

    From
    between Moon and NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    You eat at Taco Bell?

    And you ADMIT it on this forum?

    Well, All RIGHTY then!!!

    We <heart> Taco Bell!!!
    Thanks from StanStill

  4. #24
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    14,223
    Thanks
    9410

    From
    My own world
    Send me a dollar via Pay pal and I will make it stop raining in Houston. Send me a PM and I will provide you will my Pay Pal address so you can make a donation to calm the sky over Texas. It only takes a dollar from everyone reading this right now to make it happen. Yes only $1 from you can make all the difference. You don't want to be responsible for the continuing rain in Houston. Send $1, it's just pocket change but it will make all the difference in the world to the 4th largest city in America. $1 just $1, be part of God's will.
    Last edited by Eve1; 28th August 2017 at 03:25 PM.

  5. #25
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,634
    Thanks
    5593

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    Send me a dollar via Pay pal and I will make it stop raining in Houston. Send me a PM and I will provide you will my Pay Pal address so you can make a donation to calm the sky over Texas. It only takes a dollar from everyone reading this right now to make it happen. Yes only $1 from you can make all the difference. You don't want to be responsible for the continuing rain in Houston. Send $1, it's just pocket change but it will make all the difference in the world to the 4th largest city in America. $1 just $1, be part of God's will.
    Your TV preacher begging skills are lacking.

    They always ask for more than that.

    Don't they?

  6. #26
    Veteran Member HenryPorter's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    19,549
    Thanks
    10149

    From
    N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    News Flash for the uninformed: LOTS of TV preachers are wealthy.
    Oh, that makes dishonesty and cynicism okay then. Good to know Jesus only loves the rich. And White.

  7. #27
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    65,648
    Thanks
    30829

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    News Flash for the uninformed: LOTS of TV preachers are wealthy.
    Most don't live in Houston, Texas.

  8. #28
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    65,648
    Thanks
    30829

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    I repeat, for the uninformed: LOTS of TV preachers are wealthy.

    M O N E Y
    Someone here NOT aware of that?
    WTF dude?

  9. #29
    Thought Provocateur NightSwimmer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    32,844
    Thanks
    30369

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Most don't live in Houston, Texas.
    What does that have to do with the price of eggs?

    </cluelessness>

  10. #30
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,634
    Thanks
    5593

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryPorter View Post
    Oh, that makes dishonesty and cynicism okay then. Good to know Jesus only loves the rich. And White.
    You said that, not me.

    Proud?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 4th February 2017, 02:26 PM
  2. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10th November 2015, 08:41 PM
  3. Joel Osteen
    By Babylon in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 6th February 2009, 10:52 PM
  4. Replies: 170
    Last Post: 4th October 2007, 01:50 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed