Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 175
Thanks Tree104Thanks

Thread: God saves people in Houston

  1. #51
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    51,360
    Thanks
    29715

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    You're gonna do what you are gonna do.

    Nothin I can do about it.

    I hope you are never mocked for your beliefs by strangers, if the same ever happens to you.

    I would hope that people are actually nice to you.

    Actually treat you with compassion and respect in your time of need.

    But, I understand, that's not your style...
    Okay, okay. I think we've had our fun, kicking Isalexi around for her "wanton cruelty".

    She is not Imelda Marcos-esque, boys.
    Thanks from Isalexi

  2. #52
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    51,629
    Thanks
    2792

    From
    Washington state
    Wait a minute. I thought Global Warming caused this flood and humans were responsible for causing it. Now God caused the flood? Which is it, God or Humans? Honestly I think man caused the flood by poor water management, poor planning on paving to much area and not enough holding ponds to prevent floods. Houston is flat, so where do you run water off to? People built in flood plains. Is that Gods fault?
    Thanks from Madeline

  3. #53
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    51,360
    Thanks
    29715

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Wait a minute. I thought Global Warming caused this flood and humans were responsible for causing it. Now God caused the flood? Which is it, God or Humans? Honestly I think man caused the flood by poor water management, poor planning on paving to much area and not enough holding ponds to prevent floods. Houston is flat, so where do you run water off to? People built in flood plains. Is that Gods fault?
    @aboutenough made a funny post about religion!

    Our little zealot is growing up.

    *Sniff sniff*


    Lololol.
    Thanks from aboutenough

  4. #54
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,634
    Thanks
    5593

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    Okay, okay. I think we've had our fun, kicking Isalexi around for her "wanton cruelty".

    She is not Imelda Marcos-esque, boys.
    She kinda asked for it.

    Ask and sometimes you shall receive...
    Thanks from Madeline

  5. #55
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    51,629
    Thanks
    2792

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    @aboutenough made a funny post about religion!

    Our little zealot is growing up.

    *Sniff sniff*


    Lololol.
    Blaming God for what people do is reserved for imbeciles.
    Thanks from Madeline

  6. #56
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    51,360
    Thanks
    29715

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    She kinda asked for it.

    Ask and sometimes you shall receive...
    She certainly did walk into it!

    Lol.

  7. #57
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    51,360
    Thanks
    29715

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Blaming God for what people do is reserved for imbeciles.
    You sweet talker, you!

    *Hugs*
    Thanks from aboutenough

  8. #58
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,634
    Thanks
    5593

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    She certainly did walk into it!

    Lol.
    She can dish it out, but she can also take it.

    She'll be fine...

  9. #59
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    51,360
    Thanks
    29715

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    She kinda asked for it.

    Ask and sometimes you shall receive...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    She can dish it out, but she can also take it.

    She'll be fine...
    Naturally.

    But I get these chest pains when she's teased too much.....and my sciatica acts up.

    Lololol.
    Thanks from Isalexi

  10. #60
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,634
    Thanks
    5593

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    Naturally.

    But I get these chest pains when she's teased too much.....and my sciatica acts up.

    Lololol.
    Maybe we should tease you, instead.

    Would that make it better?

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21st May 2015, 10:15 AM
  2. When Socialism Saves Capitalism
    By Inkslinger in forum Economics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23rd September 2011, 06:35 AM
  3. Obama saves captain!
    By Blueneck in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 14th April 2009, 06:46 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed