Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
Thanks Tree6Thanks

Thread: If you have ever had negative thoughts about Yahweh, you are close to a Gnostic Chris

  1. #1
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,730
    Thanks
    142

    From
    Canada

    If you have ever had negative thoughts about Yahweh, you are close to a Gnostic Chris

    If you have ever had negative thoughts about Yahweh, you are close to a Gnostic Christian.

    You have shown that you can think freely and have a decent moral sense as compared to Christians and their less than moral sense that allows them to adore a genocidal God.

    John Lennon, “It seems to me that the only true Christians were the Gnostics,”

    In fact, many think that the best Christians are Gnostic Christians. Even if you are an atheist, you are likely a better Christian than most Christians as their morals have been corrupted by their beliefs enough to have them adore a vile genocidal God that Gnostic Christians call demiurge. In a sense, not that she exists, but demiurge is equivalent to Satan.

    Please remember that Gnostic Christians so not hold any supernatural beliefs and religiously speaking, create much more peaceful people than Christians. The Cathars were a good example of this truth.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ptNcSYo7k4

    The Difference Between a Gnostic and a Christian - Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio

    Are You a Gnostic? - Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio

    Are you close to a Gnostic Christian in how you can think freely and morally?

    Regards
    DL

  2. #2
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    58,108
    Thanks
    10585

    From
    By the wall
    I disagree with your premise that Christians believe everything they are told.

    I don't and I don't know many that do.

    If you've ever been part of a church you will notice the heated debates that happen.

  3. #3
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,730
    Thanks
    142

    From
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    I disagree with your premise that Christians believe everything they are told.

    I don't and I don't know many that do.

    If you've ever been part of a church you will notice the heated debates that happen.
    Sure. Debates that do not touch the core supernatural and fantasy belief system.

    Regards
    DL
    Thanks from Friday13

  4. #4
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,309
    Thanks
    2381

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
    Sure. Debates that do not touch the core supernatural and fantasy belief system.

    Regards
    DL
    Jesus is God, magically rose from the dead and if we worship him we get to live forever in a cloud room filled with Victoria's Secret underwear models.

    There isn't any questioning that bit, is there. Jesus is not God. End of debate, no more to discuss, he is so and if you don't say so you're going to hell, blah blah blah...

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,644
    Thanks
    300

    From
    under a rock near NC / GA
    Quote Originally Posted by splansing View Post
    Jesus is God, magically rose from the dead and if we worship him we get to live forever in a cloud room filled with Victoria's Secret underwear models.

    There isn't any questioning that bit, is there. Jesus is not God. End of debate, no more to discuss, he is so and if you don't say so you're going to hell, blah blah blah...
    You seem to have a monopoly on all understanding.

  6. #6
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    58,108
    Thanks
    10585

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Christian Bishop View Post
    Sure. Debates that do not touch the core supernatural and fantasy belief system.

    Regards
    DL
    You don't see many fans at an NFL game discussing how much they dislike the NFL do you?

    Why would you go hang out in a church simply to call it a fantasy?

    What is the point of that?

    You go there because you believe.

  7. #7
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,309
    Thanks
    2381

    Quote Originally Posted by Humorme View Post
    You seem to have a monopoly on all understanding.
    This is not a zero-sum game. We can all understand.

  8. #8
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,309
    Thanks
    2381

    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    You don't see many fans at an NFL game discussing how much they dislike the NFL do you?

    Why would you go hang out in a church simply to call it a fantasy?

    What is the point of that?

    You go there because you believe.
    Or because you really want to believe.
    Thanks from Friday13

  9. #9
    Senior Member Loki's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,961
    Thanks
    3694

    From
    East coast USA
    What were Gnostic beliefs ?
    I beleive they believed the Devine and Self are the same.

  10. #10
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,730
    Thanks
    142

    From
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by splansing View Post
    Jesus is God, magically rose from the dead and if we worship him we get to live forever in a cloud room filled with Victoria's Secret underwear models.

    There isn't any questioning that bit, is there. Jesus is not God. End of debate, no more to discuss, he is so and if you don't say so you're going to hell, blah blah blah...
    Who does the bible say is God?

    Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

    John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

    Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

    Regards
    DL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Which commandments do you think are superior; Yahweh’s or Gnostic Christianity’s?
    By Gnostic Christian Bishop in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 14th September 2017, 06:55 AM
  2. Gnostic Gospels
    By Loki in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 17th November 2016, 01:10 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13th August 2016, 07:19 AM
  4. Yahweh and Allah. Are they moral and ethical Gods?
    By Gnostic Christian Bishop in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24th April 2016, 04:43 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed