Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 101
Thanks Tree147Thanks

Thread: Michele Bachmann Offers Her Thoughts On Donald Trump Being A 'Man Of Faith'

  1. #21
    Veteran Member EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    16,599
    Thanks
    8679

    From
    Indiana
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ Allen View Post
    Congratulations on proving my point. I'm not a "mark". I'm a patriotic American citizen, and I love my country. Like many citizens, I'm fed up with the corruption in both political parties.
    So you support a man that is the epitome of corruption. You are prime example on how some people can be manipulated to believe anything. How someone that claims to be a follower of Jesus can support a self centered mean spirited amoral human being is beyond me.

    I'm guessing if the anti-christ ran for office you'd be fooled by him.

  2. #22
    told you so Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    43,970
    Thanks
    25481

    From
    Wisconsin
    C'mon, everybody. Give JJ a break.

    Judge Trump by the present.

    Isn't Trump's twitter feed just the most inspiring, Christian thing you've ever seen?

    And when he called those football players' mothers bitches ... how could you not be in awe of his dedication to Christ?

  3. #23
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    34,604
    Thanks
    17269

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ Allen View Post
    Trump is a believer in my opinion. I don't judge the present according to someone's past. Jesus forgives and makes everything new. The world and unbelievers will never let it go as long as they can use someone's past for political purposes.
    Well, that's an encouraging thought...


  4. #24
    No mercy for losers Addiction Solitaire Champion, Double Deuce Champion, Queen Jewels Champion, Ray Ray Shuffle Champion, Twins Champion, Blow Up: Arcade Champion, Bunch - Time Trial Champion, Znax Champion, Zoo Keeper Champion, Sobics School Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Makos Champion, Dino Drop Champion, Flower Frenzy Champion, Some Puzzle Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, CubeZ Champion, Dinky Smash Champion, Fun Fun Animals Champion, Fruit Fabriek Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Rainbow Monkey RunDown Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Crime Puzzle Champion Blueneck's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    46,025
    Thanks
    22807

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    So you support a man that is the epitome of corruption. You are prime example on how some people can be manipulated to believe anything. How someone that claims to be a follower of Jesus can support a self centered mean spirited amoral human being is beyond me.

    I'm guessing if the anti-christ ran for office you'd be fooled by him.
    Voting for the Antichrist is forgivable if the alternative is Hillary Clinton because her ankles are too fat.

  5. #25
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    45

    From
    Chilicothe, Missouri
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    So you support a man that is the epitome of corruption. You are prime example on how some people can be manipulated to believe anything. How someone that claims to be a follower of Jesus can support a self centered mean spirited amoral human being is beyond me.

    I'm guessing if the anti-christ ran for office you'd be fooled by him.
    Everyone is mean spirited that opposes the entrenched elite political hierarchy.

  6. #26
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    45

    From
    Chilicothe, Missouri
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    Well, that's an encouraging thought...

    Your meme is true. Everyone can be forgiven if they repent and ask God for forgiveness. Even murderers.

  7. #27
    told you so Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    43,970
    Thanks
    25481

    From
    Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ Allen View Post
    Your meme is true. Everyone can be forgiven if they repent and ask God for forgiveness. Even murderers.
    A. That doesn't mean you want the murderer for president.

    B. Trump said he never felt a need to ask God for forgiveness.

    C. His current actions are hateful and destructive.
    Thanks from Friday13

  8. #28
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    45

    From
    Chilicothe, Missouri
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    A. That doesn't mean you want the murderer for president.

    B. Trump said he never felt a need to ask God for forgiveness.

    C. His current actions are hateful and destructive.
    I wouldn't believe anything reported by the press concerning anyone's conversation with God. Your point about Trump's policies are expressly your personal opinion, unless you can specify that harm to America.

  9. #29
    Cat-tastic Babba's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    64,949
    Thanks
    45486

    From
    So. Md.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ Allen View Post
    I wouldn't believe anything reported by the press concerning anyone's conversation with God. Your point about Trump's policies are expressly your personal opinion, unless you can specify that harm to America.

  10. #30
    Wrinkly Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    21,364
    Thanks
    19195

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ Allen View Post
    I wouldn't believe anything reported by the press concerning anyone's conversation with God. ...
    How then do you form an opinion on his religious integrity, if not from press reports?
    Thanks from EnigmaO01

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 6th November 2016, 10:46 PM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 22nd June 2016, 06:47 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 17th December 2015, 06:50 PM
  4. Michele Bachmann
    By Blueneck in forum Current Events
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 19th July 2012, 11:53 AM
  5. Michele Bachmann
    By Midwest Media Critic in forum Current Events
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 31st July 2010, 07:15 AM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed