Members banned from this thread: Czernobog


Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
Results 301 to 304 of 304
Thanks Tree82Thanks

Thread: What is the purpose of prayer?

  1. #301
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    52,427
    Thanks
    2818

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael J View Post
    If he is under 18 years of age, he is your dependant and yes, I am pretty sure the law says he is your responsibility. I don't have the penal code in front of me right now, but I am almost certain that is how the law works.
    . So if a 16 year old gets a drivers license and drives 80mph thru a school zone, I pay the ticket for what he did? If thatís the case non 16 year old should get a license for hunting or driving until they are 18 years old..

  2. #302
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    9,622
    Thanks
    3017

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    . So if a 16 year old gets a drivers license and drives 80mph thru a school zone, I pay the ticket for what he did? If that’s the case non 16 year old should get a license for hunting or driving until they are 18 years old..
    Oh my god. Through the use of broken language and your usual hair-brained imagery...I do believe you've actually made a coherent, logical point.

    Hang on, let me get my diary.

  3. #303
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    52,427
    Thanks
    2818

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by splansing View Post
    Oh my god. Through the use of broken language and your usual hair-brained imagery...I do believe you've actually made a coherent, logical point.

    Hang on, let me get my diary.
    I always make a point. It’s whether you want to accept it or not, is the question. If the state is willing to issue a license for anything, those that get the license should be held responsible for their actions

  4. #304
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    9,622
    Thanks
    3017

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    I always make a point. It’s whether you want to accept it or not, is the question. If the state is willing to issue a license for anything, those that get the license should be held responsible for their actions
    No, no, I got it, completely. I knew exactly what you were saying, despite unusually fuzzy language, even for you. And it actually makes sense. You didn't skip 3 steps in the middle of your thought process without even noticing, and wind up just jumping sideways onto some random pre-chosen conclusion like you usually do, reverting to something somebody told you about the Bible, or whatever.

    No, sir, you took a question about who is responsible, and proposed a hypothetical scenario that actually addressed the question, and then stated your conclusion, and all of those things were actually related!

    Whoever is tweaking your programming gets good marks for the day.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Similar Threads

  1. What is the purpose for prayer?
    By Katiegrrl0 in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 13th December 2010, 07:15 AM
  2. what is the purpose of ego?
    By nonsqtr in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 7th October 2009, 07:03 PM
  3. Purpose of Life
    By Socrates Was Right in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 5th June 2007, 11:01 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed