Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39
Thanks Tree31Thanks

Thread: Christians in other Christians and where some have taken Christianity today......

  1. #11
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    64,297
    Thanks
    4157

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    Verily, the Lord spake down into them, crying, "Thou Shalt Not Vote Democrat!"

    I Trumpians, 14:88
    Democrats are anti-Christian and want to take all Christian morals out of their country. The democrats want to destroy this country

  2. #12
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    54,733
    Thanks
    26253

    From
    Vulcan
    Most Democrats are Xians.
    Thanks from boontito, KnotaFrayed and labrea

  3. #13
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    64,297
    Thanks
    4157

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Most Democrats are Xians.
    You mean they claim to be. Why would Christians vote for a party that goes against their religious doctrine and morals? Why would they vote for a party that hates Christians?

  4. #14
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    90,068
    Thanks
    66394

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You mean they claim to be. Why would Christians vote for a party that goes against their religious doctrine and morals? Why would they vote for a party that hates Christians?
    You don't believe Democrats who claim to be Christians are Christians, but you believe your cult leader, Donald Trump, is a Christian because he claims to be even though he's a disgusting human being? Of course. Hilarious. You'll believe anything the GOP tells you to.

  5. #15
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    64,297
    Thanks
    4157

    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    You don't believe Democrats who claim to be Christians are Christians, but you believe your cult leader, Donald Trump, is a Christian because he claims to be even though he's a disgusting human being? Of course. Hilarious. You'll believe anything the GOP tells you to.
    Problem is everything you claim makes Trump not Christian happened before he became one. You know nothing about Christianity.

  6. #16
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    54,733
    Thanks
    26253

    From
    Vulcan
    Right. He claimed to be converted on the campaign trail, but you believe him anyway because he is a Republican.
    Thanks from KnotaFrayed and labrea

  7. #17
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    90,068
    Thanks
    66394

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Problem is everything you claim makes Trump not Christian happened before he became one. You know nothing about Christianity.
    Here's what happened:

    The GOP and the Trump campaign identified you as an easy mark. They then targeted you because they thought you'd be gullible and easy to convince. They then set about convincing you to support Donald Trump, a guy you even wrote here is someone you'd never support because he's a Democrat. Ted Cruz and others batted their eyelashes at you and you fell for it hook, line, and sinker. You are an illustration of why marketing works.

  8. #18
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    64,297
    Thanks
    4157

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Right. He claimed to be converted on the campaign trail, but you believe him anyway because he is a Republican.
    I belie ve the people that he said the sinners prayer with. Funny all the condemnation of Trump stem from before he became a Christian. You do not understand the kind of Forgiveness that comes from God

  9. #19
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    54,733
    Thanks
    26253

    From
    Vulcan
    He "became a Xian" in the middle of his campaign so people like you would vote for him on account of his religion. You only believe him because he is a Republican. If he were a Democrat, you would not.
    Thanks from labrea

  10. #20
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    90,068
    Thanks
    66394

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    I belie ve the people that he said the sinners prayer with. Funny all the condemnation of Trump stem from before he became a Christian. You do not understand the kind of Forgiveness that comes from God
    So, you're saying that you do believe that before he claimed to convert to Christianity, that Donald Trump was a disgusting human being? A fucker of porn stars, habitual adulterer, serial sexual predator, proven scam artist, chronic bankruptcy filer, and overall piece of human filth?

    All that was washed away because a guy who wanted your vote made a public proclamation of the one thing that would convince you to support him?

    LOL... yeah, they had it right, you were an easy mark.
    Thanks from Blues63 and Ian Jeffrey

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 830
    Last Post: 1st December 2013, 05:26 PM
  2. Tips for Christians talking to Non-Christians
    By sky writer in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 17th June 2013, 09:08 AM
  3. The six major complaints of non-Christians have against Christians.
    By freecell in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 606
    Last Post: 24th February 2011, 10:32 PM
  4. Today's Christians: No Hope In God's Way
    By Defensor in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10th July 2008, 04:23 AM
  5. Christians on GW?
    By Oneder in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 4th October 2007, 07:35 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed