Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 63
Thanks Tree64Thanks

Thread: How The Christian Right Turned the Good News into Fake News

  1. #11
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    58,865
    Thanks
    28843

    From
    Vulcan
    Three personal blogs = fake news. Opinions are not facts, no matter how much you say otherwise.

    Not that I particularly care about your particular religion, which has had issues with my people for centuries, but you could at least quit lying.
    Thanks from Friday13, boontito and MaryAnne

  2. #12
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,959
    Thanks
    152

    From
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Problem is it is all assumptions and opinions on both the article and you. The article is the fake news. Where are his facts and references to back up his opinions?
    Does scripture prove or back up anything?

    Isaiah 56:11) "They are shepherds who have no understanding; They have all turned to their own way, each on to his unjust gain, to the last one" But do not despair, for the day of judgment is at hand, for the day of judgment and the day of the LORD occupy the same time frame. All the dross will be burned away. (Zech 13:9) & (Malachi 3:3). In that day, "you will distinguish between the righteous and the wicked" (Malachi 3:18)

    Do you think good Christians would use Inquisitions and deny others freedom of religion while demanding freedom to have their own beliefs?

    Regards
    DL

  3. #13
    Junior Member Gnostic Christian Bishop's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,959
    Thanks
    152

    From
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Three personal blogs = fake news. Opinions are not facts, no matter how much you say otherwise.

    Not that I particularly care about your particular religion, which has had issues with my people for centuries, but you could at least quit lying.
    If all the religions stopped lying on a constant basis, they would soon vanish because their truths are so few.

    All except perhaps Buddhism, Karaite Jews and Gnostic Christians.

    Regards
    DL

  4. #14
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    65,506
    Thanks
    4225

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Three personal blogs = fake news. Opinions are not facts, no matter how much you say otherwise.

    Not that I particularly care about your particular religion, which has had issues with my people for centuries, but you could at least quit lying.
    They state facts. If they are fake news prove it or admit they are correct

  5. #15
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    58,865
    Thanks
    28843

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    They state facts.
    They are personal blogs - opinions, by definition. Admit it, or you are just lying and trolling again.
    Thanks from Hollywood, RedCloud and boontito

  6. #16
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    65,506
    Thanks
    4225

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    They are personal blogs - opinions, by definition. Admit it, or you are just lying and trolling again.
    They state facts. Address the facts and stop making excuses.

  7. #17
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    31,774
    Thanks
    8139

    From
    TN
    Right wing didn't do it. CNN NY Times and MSNBC and ABC did this to themselves.

    When you stage protests and news events as real events.. Kind of screws your credibility.

  8. #18
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    58,865
    Thanks
    28843

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    They state facts. Address the facts and stop making excuses.
    They are opinions. Says so right there on the label.
    Thanks from Hollywood

  9. #19
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    31,774
    Thanks
    8139

    From
    TN
    When you fake news events, you earn the reputation of fake news


  10. #20
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    31,774
    Thanks
    8139

    From
    TN
    MSNBC touts show claiming Trump paid NO TAXES

    Unveil tax form he paid 38,000,000 in taxes

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Surely, Fox News' poll has some good news for Trump?
    By GordonGecko in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25th May 2017, 11:35 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 29th March 2017, 03:15 PM
  3. News, Fake News, and Alternative Facts
    By Czernobog in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 14th March 2017, 03:03 PM
  4. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 22nd January 2017, 03:10 PM
  5. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 7th December 2016, 06:40 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed