Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 63
Thanks Tree64Thanks

Thread: How The Christian Right Turned the Good News into Fake News

  1. #41
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    68,085
    Thanks
    4446

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Presenting a list of people's opinions is not "research."
    As always you make lame excuses to avoid the facts they use

  2. #42
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    68,085
    Thanks
    4446

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Your beliefs are irrelevant.
    Then prove it false

  3. #43
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    95,628
    Thanks
    73440

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You liberals always do this when you can't refute the facts. If you disagree prove it false. My posting it shows I believe it is true so you prove me wrong. This is just more of your trolling because your democrat lies no longer work
    Sorry. Things aren't facts just because you say so.
    Thanks from Hollywood and Ian Jeffrey

  4. #44
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,700
    Thanks
    4786

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Then prove it false
    You don't have to prove beliefs aren't facts.
    That's self-evident.

    #KeepOnTruckin'
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey

  5. #45
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70,435
    Thanks
    34292

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    Sorry. Things aren't facts just because you say so.
    He'll NEVER understand that...NEVER.
    Thanks from boontito and Ian Jeffrey

  6. #46
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    68,085
    Thanks
    4446

    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    Sorry. Things aren't facts just because you say so.
    Then it should be easy for you to prove my links false

  7. #47
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    68,085
    Thanks
    4446

    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    You don't have to prove beliefs aren't facts.
    That's self-evident.

    #KeepOnTruckin'
    You mean you democrats can't prove my links false

  8. #48
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    95,628
    Thanks
    73440

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Then it should be easy for you to prove my links false
    You believe it's true, that's what you said, and you demand someone prove it wrong. So if someone else believes it's false, that would mean that using your logic it's up to you to prove it true.

    Unless you're just going to admit again that you're a hypocrite.
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey and MaryAnne

  9. #49
    Veteran Member ptif219's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    68,085
    Thanks
    4446

    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    You believe it's true, that's what you said, and you demand someone prove it wrong. So if someone else believes it's false, that would mean that using your logic it's up to you to prove it true.

    Unless you're just going to admit again that you're a hypocrite.
    If you disagree prove it false. It is democrats that have double standards and are hypocrites

  10. #50
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    50,702
    Thanks
    36252

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    While the latter is certainly true, the former is not. The "new covenant" Yirmiyahu speaks of is an additional covenant, not a replacement.
    The New Covenant is about those who choose to believe the things Jesus taught. Love of all, compassion and trying to follow what his teachings are.

    To me that means to reject the old laws that were in the Old Testament Of Hate,anger and revenge.

    The rest of you can interpretate any way you wish. Mine is a simple philosophy. Nothing complicated about it.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Surely, Fox News' poll has some good news for Trump?
    By GordonGecko in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25th May 2017, 11:35 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 29th March 2017, 03:15 PM
  3. News, Fake News, and Alternative Facts
    By Czernobog in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 14th March 2017, 03:03 PM
  4. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 22nd January 2017, 03:10 PM
  5. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 7th December 2016, 06:40 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed