Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 123
Thanks Tree33Thanks

Thread: Why?

  1. #31
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    35,477
    Thanks
    17709

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    It is about democrats. Democrats are the ones that hate Christians
    Reread the OP. At no point was this a political question. It was about theists, and atheists. Specifically Christian theists, but nothing about ideology (Liberal/Conservative) or politics (Democrat/Republican). You are not going to turn my perfectly reasonable question into another one of your "I hate Democrats" tantrums. Either stay on topic, or feel free to move the fuck on. But, quit trying to turn this into another one of your partisan political tirades.
    Thanks from Ronin Tetsuro

  2. #32
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    66,467
    Thanks
    4304

    Quote Originally Posted by res View Post
    As do you. Theists can be, and in fact many are, liberals. If you believe in God it doesn't automatically make you not liberal. Being a liberal, a true liberal, is letting others live and enjoy their lives as long as they are not endangering others. If homosexuality or divorce or... is in contradiction with your religion, if you are a liberal, you may not agree personally with those things but you will nevertheless support and defend other person's right to live their lives the way they would like to.
    You prove my point. In order to be a democrat a Christian would have to put the political party above God which means they are not really a Christian

  3. #33
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    66,467
    Thanks
    4304

    Quote Originally Posted by steezer View Post
    The only way you can justify that is by claiming you are an evangelical nut job, and most Christians aren't evangelical.

    http://http://www.pewforum.org/relig...y-affiliation/
    You show you are ignorant on Christianity

  4. #34
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    93,854
    Thanks
    71063

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You prove my point. In order to be a democrat a Christian would have to put the political party above God which means they are not really a Christian
    Any Christian who supported Trump already put politics above God and their Christian principles. They are already Christians In Name Only.

    ChrINOs

  5. #35
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    66,467
    Thanks
    4304


  6. #36
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    66,467
    Thanks
    4304

    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    Of the existence of God. That is the only argument that rational theists have: present objective, verifiable evidence that God exists.
    You show proof he does not exist

  7. #37
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    66,467
    Thanks
    4304

    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    Reread the OP. At no point was this a political question. It was about theists, and atheists. Specifically Christian theists, but nothing about ideology (Liberal/Conservative) or politics (Democrat/Republican). You are not going to turn my perfectly reasonable question into another one of your "I hate Democrats" tantrums. Either stay on topic, or feel free to move the fuck on. But, quit trying to turn this into another one of your partisan political tirades.
    Everything is political with you democrats

  8. #38
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    66,467
    Thanks
    4304

    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    Any Christian who supported Trump already put politics above God and their Christian principles. They are already Christians In Name Only.

    ChrINOs
    Show specifics

  9. #39
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    35,477
    Thanks
    17709

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You show proof he does not exist
    Yeah, it doesn't work that way. The burden of proof is on the affirmative claim.

    Thanks from Dangermouse and Ronin Tetsuro

  10. #40
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    35,477
    Thanks
    17709

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Everything is political with you democrats
    Says the guy who is trying to make a theological question about politics. Either stay on topic or fuck off out of the discussion. One more attempt to derail, I will will report.
    Thanks from Dangermouse and Ronin Tetsuro

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Facebook Twitter RSS Feed