Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
Thanks Tree21Thanks

Thread: Holy crap.."god" is on Trump's side...

  1. #11
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    95,491
    Thanks
    73125

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    Remember the Jesus Camp kids praying to a cardboard cut out of Bush?



    Serious brainwashing in progress....
    They can vote now.
    Thanks from Friday13

  2. #12
    Member Robert Urbanek's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,448
    Thanks
    1477

    From
    Vacaville, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    I ran across the following mass of bullshit, and laughed my ass off at the massive dose of dumbassery. Some idiots not only believe in fictional beings, but ask their assistance in presidential elections.


    Here's the thinking. Beginning October 20th, 7AM on through the day up to the day before election day, November 7, prayer warriors are needed all day, everyday, every hour to pray. Use this, use it as a guide, post your own prayer. We have over 70 regular posters here daily. Surely we can do this. Prayer is a powerful weapon. We have access to the Creator of the Universe through the Blood of His Son. Praying together, for the same things, corporately as it were, makes us stronger and pleases the LORD of the Universe. On Election Day I would like for this site to do an all day prayer vigil for the election results..7am to 12am. Would that be agreeable to those of you who would participate?


    1. A protective hedge around Donald Trump, Team Trump.
    2. Protection, courage and assurance for Donald Trump voters and supporters.
    3. God to protect the election from vote fraud and any evil intent by those bent on deception.
    4. Open peoples' eyes to what the democrats are planning for this nation. I don't need to list this.
    5. God to restore his protective hand over our election process and this country.
    6. Pray for a generation who loves God and His laws to rise up to lead this nation.
    7. Pray pre-emptively for triumph for Donald Trump in this upcoming election.
    8. Pray offensively for Satan's influence over candidates, their staff and supporters to be rebuffed in their attempts to subvert the election process and lying to voters.


    Heavenly Father, You set rulers on their thrones and you remove them. You raise up nations and you throw them down. Father, we so need your blessings on this nation at this time. Our leaders are childish and they act like women. They lead this nation astray. We have sinned Lord. We have not fought back for the truth and have rolled over when we were told to tolerate wickedness and sin.

    Proverbs 25:26 Like a muddied spring or a polluted fountain is a righteous man who gives way before the wicked.

    We are as much to blame as those who hate your name and wish to pollute our nation's youth. We repent Lord and we ask that you bless us once again. We humble ourselves and we call on you to restore our nation.

    ...if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14


    Throw off our corrupt officials that make our lives miserable. They don't care about the unborn, children, our elderly, our veterans or our security. They only care about themselves, their power and their wealth. Your people call for you Lord, Please hear us. Raise up a generation who love you and your word, LORD. Restore this nation and cause our people to Rise up and Praise You and Your Son's holy name. Bring about another Great Awakening, a return to You and your Word. You are our Protector, You are our Creator, You are God Almighty.

    Bless and protect Donald Trump and his staff. Protect trump supporters, LORD, from attacks by people who hate them. Open peoples' eyes to the true nature of Hillary Clinton and her supporters. Open peoples' eyes to what she intends to do to this nation if she is president. She has lied to everyone and has shown herself to be an enemy of truth and everything that is good and right.

    Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ. For the wrongdoer will be paid back for the wrong he has done, and there is no partiality.
    Proverbs 16:12

    It is an abomination to kings to do evil, for the throne is established by righteousness.


    Proverbs 29:2

    When the righteous increase, the people rejoice, but when the wicked rule, the people groan.

    Proverbs 16:18

    Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.


    If a ruler listens to falsehood, all his officials will be wicked. Proverbs 29-12



    Protect our election process, LORD. Convict those in positions of authority over this election process to be honest and incorruptible. Convict them of their responsibility to your LORD. You say that those in positions of authority will be judged more stridently because of their position.

    Colossians 3:23-25 Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ. For the wrongdoer will be paid back for the wrong he has done, and there is no partiality.

    LORD GOD, We pray for success for Donald Trump in the upcoming election. Give him stamina and the words to draw more people to him. We pray that Trump voters will get out to vote..that they will not be depressed or give up because of the lies of the media and other politicians. Make them aware that they can change this direction of the nation by their participation and by their prayers. We are blessed to have access through our prayers to the Creator of the Universe and that when we pray as one he is pleased and will listen to our prayers.

    LORD, if it be your will, restore your hand of protection on this nation. Bless and protect your people as we try to remove corrupt politicians and restore righteous God fearing government to our nation.

    We ask these thing in Your Son's Holy Name. He is the Lord of lords and King of kings.

    Amen


    What the actual fuck?
    Link? Where does this actually come from?

  3. #13
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70,299
    Thanks
    34187

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    I ran across the following mass of bullshit, and laughed my ass off at the massive dose of dumbassery. Some idiots not only believe in fictional beings, but ask their assistance in presidential elections.


    Here's the thinking. Beginning October 20th, 7AM on through the day up to the day before election day, November 7, prayer warriors are needed all day, everyday, every hour to pray. Use this, use it as a guide, post your own prayer. We have over 70 regular posters here daily. Surely we can do this. Prayer is a powerful weapon. We have access to the Creator of the Universe through the Blood of His Son. Praying together, for the same things, corporately as it were, makes us stronger and pleases the LORD of the Universe. On Election Day I would like for this site to do an all day prayer vigil for the election results..7am to 12am. Would that be agreeable to those of you who would participate?


    1. A protective hedge around Donald Trump, Team Trump.
    2. Protection, courage and assurance for Donald Trump voters and supporters.
    3. God to protect the election from vote fraud and any evil intent by those bent on deception.
    4. Open peoples' eyes to what the democrats are planning for this nation. I don't need to list this.
    5. God to restore his protective hand over our election process and this country.
    6. Pray for a generation who loves God and His laws to rise up to lead this nation.
    7. Pray pre-emptively for triumph for Donald Trump in this upcoming election.
    8. Pray offensively for Satan's influence over candidates, their staff and supporters to be rebuffed in their attempts to subvert the election process and lying to voters.


    Heavenly Father, You set rulers on their thrones and you remove them. You raise up nations and you throw them down. Father, we so need your blessings on this nation at this time. Our leaders are childish and they act like women. They lead this nation astray. We have sinned Lord. We have not fought back for the truth and have rolled over when we were told to tolerate wickedness and sin.

    Proverbs 25:26 Like a muddied spring or a polluted fountain is a righteous man who gives way before the wicked.

    We are as much to blame as those who hate your name and wish to pollute our nation's youth. We repent Lord and we ask that you bless us once again. We humble ourselves and we call on you to restore our nation.

    ...if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14


    Throw off our corrupt officials that make our lives miserable. They don't care about the unborn, children, our elderly, our veterans or our security. They only care about themselves, their power and their wealth. Your people call for you Lord, Please hear us. Raise up a generation who love you and your word, LORD. Restore this nation and cause our people to Rise up and Praise You and Your Son's holy name. Bring about another Great Awakening, a return to You and your Word. You are our Protector, You are our Creator, You are God Almighty.

    Bless and protect Donald Trump and his staff. Protect trump supporters, LORD, from attacks by people who hate them. Open peoples' eyes to the true nature of Hillary Clinton and her supporters. Open peoples' eyes to what she intends to do to this nation if she is president. She has lied to everyone and has shown herself to be an enemy of truth and everything that is good and right.

    Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ. For the wrongdoer will be paid back for the wrong he has done, and there is no partiality.
    Proverbs 16:12

    It is an abomination to kings to do evil, for the throne is established by righteousness.


    Proverbs 29:2

    When the righteous increase, the people rejoice, but when the wicked rule, the people groan.

    Proverbs 16:18

    Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.


    If a ruler listens to falsehood, all his officials will be wicked. Proverbs 29-12



    Protect our election process, LORD. Convict those in positions of authority over this election process to be honest and incorruptible. Convict them of their responsibility to your LORD. You say that those in positions of authority will be judged more stridently because of their position.

    Colossians 3:23-25 Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ. For the wrongdoer will be paid back for the wrong he has done, and there is no partiality.

    LORD GOD, We pray for success for Donald Trump in the upcoming election. Give him stamina and the words to draw more people to him. We pray that Trump voters will get out to vote..that they will not be depressed or give up because of the lies of the media and other politicians. Make them aware that they can change this direction of the nation by their participation and by their prayers. We are blessed to have access through our prayers to the Creator of the Universe and that when we pray as one he is pleased and will listen to our prayers.

    LORD, if it be your will, restore your hand of protection on this nation. Bless and protect your people as we try to remove corrupt politicians and restore righteous God fearing government to our nation.

    We ask these thing in Your Son's Holy Name. He is the Lord of lords and King of kings.

    Amen


    What the actual fuck?
    There is no crazy quite like a religious crazy.
    Thanks from knight

  4. #14
    MeBelle Fan Boi knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,677
    Thanks
    7985

    From
    Galaxy ZRF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    There is no crazy quite like a religious crazy.
    This is beyond crazy. It's absolutely insane. Whoever thought this up should be locked up and on meds.

  5. #15
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    30,656
    Thanks
    3897

    Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    This stupid prayer just proves that Republicans can't keep religion out of politics.
    And you think the Dems can? That's funny. Big government is a religion. Environmentalism is a religion. Unlimited deficit spending is a faith based delusion of both parties. Politics is religion. The Humanist manifesto of 1933 describes humanism as a secular religion. All of these things are faith based philosophies for organizing people into voting blocks and inspiring them to stay faithful, keep the faith and support the group's priorities. And you have to train them young.

    Last edited by kmiller1610; 4th March 2018 at 01:10 AM.

  6. #16
    Above the FRAY Friday13's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,702
    Thanks
    15731

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Gateman Wen View Post
    Wrong. Only waiters "gotta serve somebody" and even they can change jobs.
    Praying for the President: Evangelical pastor shares image of prayer circle laying their hands on Donald Trump's back in the Oval Office

  7. #17
    Established Member Idiocracat's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,699
    Thanks
    4779

    From
    U.S.A.
    People playing with that pic went viral when that happened.


  8. #18
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    64,380
    Thanks
    32640

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by kmiller1610 View Post
    Big government is a religion. Environmentalism is a religion. Unlimited deficit spending is a faith based delusion of both parties. Politics is religion. The Humanist manifesto of 1933 describes humanism as a secular religion.
    None of things is a religion.

    Quote Originally Posted by kmiller1610 View Post
    All of these things are faith based philosophies for organizing people into voting blocks and inspiring them to stay faithful, keep the faith and support the group's priorities.
    That does not make any of them a religion, much less all of them.
    Thanks from knight

  9. #19
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70,299
    Thanks
    34187

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by kmiller1610 View Post
    And you think the Dems can? That's funny. Big government is a religion. Environmentalism is a religion. Unlimited deficit spending is a faith based delusion of both parties. Politics is religion. The Humanist manifesto of 1933 describes humanism as a secular religion. All of these things are faith based philosophies for organizing people into voting blocks and inspiring them to stay faithful, keep the faith and support the group's priorities. And you have to train them young.

    Gibberish, completely nonsensical gibberish.

    "Big governemnt is a religion."
    "Environmentalism is A religion."

    Fucking ridiculous.
    Thanks from boontito, Ian Jeffrey and knight

  10. #20
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    61,666
    Thanks
    11226

    From
    By the wall
    Trump is still in power being the racist fascist you all claim him to be.

    That can't happen on accident.

    Someone's definitely on his side.

    How does a reality talk show host beat a seasoned politician?

    If nothing else proves to you there is a God then this should be it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 16th September 2017, 08:00 PM
  2. TORCHED BLACK CHURCH in MS, "VOTE TRUMP" spraypainted on the side!
    By cpicturetaker12 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 3rd November 2016, 08:02 AM
  3. What's Your "Real Life" Level Interaction with "the Other Side"
    By Wonderer in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12th April 2016, 03:06 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 5th January 2016, 08:54 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed