Members banned from this thread: zaangalewa


Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 165
Thanks Tree82Thanks

Thread: God actually likes abortion...

  1. #21
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    58,768
    Thanks
    28771

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    So G-d doesn't interfere? Like on Star Trek?
    A religious Prime Directive. Interesting....

    Then again, there is Deism, which G-d is like a celestial watchmaker who creates the universe and then withdraws from participation.
    Thanks from Puzzling Evidence

  2. #22
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    58,768
    Thanks
    28771

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Margaret Sanger loved abortion too.

    https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Margar...#Misattributed

    That line is a variation of this misattributed quote: "Blacks, soldiers, and Jews are a menace to the race."

    In any case, your graphic is fake news:

    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ma...-sanger-weeds/

  3. #23
    New Member ATLglock's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    638

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    And those who decide who god turns away are turning away from god
    Nicely played, nicely played.

  4. #24
    New Member ATLglock's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    638

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Margar...#Misattributed

    That line is a variation of this misattributed quote: "Blacks, soldiers, and Jews are a menace to the race."

    In any case, your graphic is fake news:

    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ma...-sanger-weeds/
    There you go posting facts and shit. How logical...

  5. #25
    New Member ATLglock's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    638

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Margaret Sanger loved abortion too.

    You shouldn’t let Roy Moore rot your brain.
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey, RNG and Blues63

  6. #26
    Senior Member NeoVsMatrix's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    8,026
    Thanks
    6861

    From
    NY
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLglock View Post
    You shouldn’t let Roy Moore rot your brain.
    DON'T ... say that name. This is a really painful memory for JTF.

    It took him months to come back out of hiding, don't shy him away now again (kidding, oh please do).

  7. #27
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    27,259
    Thanks
    7225

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Margar...#Misattributed

    That line is a variation of this misattributed quote: "Blacks, soldiers, and Jews are a menace to the race."

    In any case, your graphic is fake news:

    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ma...-sanger-weeds/
    Take your pick of disgusting Margaret Sanger quotes:

    https://www.tfpstudentaction.org/blo...-sanger-quotes

    Your abortion queen was a racist. There is no defending that.

  8. #28
    Senior Member NeoVsMatrix's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    8,026
    Thanks
    6861

    From
    NY
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Take your pick of disgusting Margaret Sanger quotes:

    https://www.tfpstudentaction.org/blo...-sanger-quotes

    Your abortion queen was a racist. There is no defending that.
    So we're the founding fathers... what's your point ?
    Thanks from Panzareta

  9. #29
    Above the FRAY Friday13's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,159
    Thanks
    14788

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    What do you mean it wasn't legal then?

    Why do you think all those Pilgrims came to America for?
    Read my quote that you posted, carefully...says "abortion was NOT ILLEGAL then"...that means that it WAS LEGAL. Comprehension problem?

  10. #30
    Established Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,075
    Thanks
    306

    From
    Irrelevant
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    So God doesn't interfere? Like on Star Trek?
    God does interfere --- through your own conscience.

    If a moral good is its own reward, so too is a moral evil its own punishment.

    When you start believing that something that is clearly a human being is not a human being, you start treating human beings as not human beings. You get enough people to believe this lie and, chances are, you find yourself being treated as something that is not a human being by someone else.

    This begs the question -- when do you give yourself leave to understand the root of human follies like slavery and the holocaust, hmmm?

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 16th October 2017, 03:53 PM
  2. Abortion pill now rivals ABORTION as method used by American women!
    By cpicturetaker12 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 31st October 2016, 02:20 PM
  3. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 23rd March 2013, 09:30 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24th February 2013, 09:04 AM
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 17th March 2010, 07:03 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed