Members banned from this thread: zaangalewa


Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 165
Thanks Tree82Thanks

Thread: God actually likes abortion...

  1. #51
    Veteran Member Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    22,586
    Thanks
    9995

    From
    In before the DERP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Ok, now you are not even trying to make any sense. If you are done even trying to appear to be a rational adult why don't you just leave the thread?
    John can post in my threads anytime he likes. he's my friend. all u guys can post here.

  2. #52
    Established Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,337
    Thanks
    323

    From
    Irrelevant
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Right! The old testimant no longer matters because God NO LONGER hates kids.
    The ot matters. Just not as much as the nt.

  3. #53
    Established Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,337
    Thanks
    323

    From
    Irrelevant
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    eye see because you and JHVH1 are BFFs and only you understand how god thinks.

    read the fucking bible and see what god does to little kids. he doesn't do that anymore? then why doesn't he/she/it do something about it? because *** doesn't care.
    Where exactly in the nt did you read that?

    duh?

  4. #54
    RNG
    RNG is offline
    Moderator RNG's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11,627
    Thanks
    7137

    From
    Between everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrat View Post
    It's about you and your silly ideas about god.



    People commit abortions so why blame god, hmmm?



    You need to direct this question at someone who knows the intricacies of judaism and hebrew exegesis.



    So where in the new testament did jesus smite little children, hmmm?
    So, are you admitting we should ignore the OT in its entirety?

  5. #55
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    71,066
    Thanks
    34875

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    John can post in my threads anytime he likes. he's my friend. all u guys can post here.
    It was a suggestion and not an order. One can only hope that at some point in time he chooses to talk like a rational adult.
    Thanks from Friday13

  6. #56
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    46,939
    Thanks
    31214

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Slartibartfast View Post
    I disagree. God gave people free will. Those who turned away from God support abortion.
    It's often explained that sometimes when you pray for something, the answer is "no."

  7. #57
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,369
    Thanks
    1293

    From
    Maryland USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    It's often explained that sometimes when you pray for something, the answer is "no."
    Wasn't there a song titled "God's greatest gift can be unanswered prayers"

    The trick is to know when your prayers are answered. I am reminded of the story about the guy that build his house next to the river. Where the water stopped, his house started. Well it rained for days and days and the river was rising. When the water was reaching the edge of his roof, he crawled onto his roof. Two guys in a boat came by and told him to get in the boat. He replied, I don't need you, my God will not let anything happen to me. After arguing with him for a while, they left to save others. He was now on the peak of his roof with water lapping at his feet. A helicopter flies over and was told to grab the rope they were going to drop to get him in. Again, he said, I don't need you my God will protect me. Story short, he drowned and was at the gates of Heaven. He says to St. Peter, I'm really disappointed I told everyone that God would protect me and God let me drown. St. Peter replied--what the heck do you want, we sent you a boat and a helicopter.
    Last edited by TheWahoo; 9th March 2018 at 12:02 PM.

  8. #58
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    35,208
    Thanks
    22072

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Margaret Sanger loved abortion too.

    This is where I think you lack commonsense. She is such a famous woman and has been ripped apart but a statement like this would be national news and she would never be a hero. But the gullible believe it without fact checking https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ma...-sanger-weeds/
    Thanks from Panzareta

  9. #59
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    35,208
    Thanks
    22072

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Well yes .....

    Wasn't abortion "rights" a big part of the American Revolution?
    No! Women couldn’t even vote and you think they were talking about abortion rights? You’re unbelievable
    Thanks from Panzareta

  10. #60
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    35,208
    Thanks
    22072

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by RNG View Post
    So Margaret Sanger and god think the same. Good to know.
    Why do you give credibility to something she never said and is just a fake quote for those who Against women’s reproductive freedom

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 16th October 2017, 03:53 PM
  2. Abortion pill now rivals ABORTION as method used by American women!
    By cpicturetaker12 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 31st October 2016, 02:20 PM
  3. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 23rd March 2013, 09:30 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24th February 2013, 09:04 AM
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 17th March 2010, 07:03 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed