Members banned from this thread: zaangalewa


Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 165
Thanks Tree82Thanks

Thread: God actually likes abortion...

  1. #61
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,916
    Thanks
    21821

    From
    Maryland
    Please normal folks here....please don’t believe those contrived quotes written for the ignorant

  2. #62
    Established Member
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,099
    Thanks
    307

    From
    Irrelevant
    Quote Originally Posted by RNG View Post
    So, are you admitting we should ignore the OT in its entirety?
    Of course not.

    However, if you look at the nicene creed, the statement of the christian faith, only the first sentence can be attributed to the ot -- that god is the creator of everything visible and invisible. Why anyone would attribute the unique experiences of the chosen people to a faith that would exist only after a millennium is beyond idiotic.

  3. #63
    Frankly my dear, I..... Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,114
    Thanks
    9034

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    This is where I think you lack commonsense. She is such a famous woman and has been ripped apart but a statement like this would be national news and she would never be a hero. But the gullible believe it without fact checking https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ma...-sanger-weeds/
    Excellent work. Good job. Correct, she never said this.
    Thanks from Friday13

  4. #64
    Ignorance Is Virtue BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    10,013
    Thanks
    6726

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Slartibartfast View Post
    I disagree. God gave people free will. Those who turned away from God support abortion.
    Some argue there is no free will:

    At the waterfall –

    When we see a waterfall, we think we see freedom of will and choice in the innumerable turnings, windings, breakings of the waves; but everything is necessary; each movement can be calculated mathematically. Thus it is with human actions; if one were omniscient; one would be able to calculate each individual action in advance, each step in the progress of knowledge, each error, and each act of malice. To be sure, the acting man is caught in his illusion of volition; if the wheel of the world were to stand still for a moment and an omniscient, calculating mind were there to take advantage of this interruption, he would be able to tell into the farthest future of each being and describe every rut that wheel will roll upon. The acting man’s delusion about himself, his assumption that free will exists, is also part of the calculable mechanism.

    Human, All Too Human ~ Nietzsche
    Thanks from Puzzling Evidence

  5. #65
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    69,255
    Thanks
    33522

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    No! Women couldn’t even vote and you think they were talking about abortion rights? You’re unbelievable
    I can't tell if the guy is trying to be funny or is simply completely clueless concerning American history. What do you think?

  6. #66
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,587
    Thanks
    213

    From
    Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Otherwise he would get rid of it. I pass signs on the highway all the time from churches that say "pray to end abortion." So why doesn't god say: "OK, enough people have prayed about this, plus, I fucking hate it.....bye bye."

    But here we are, "God" once again gets voted down by those atheist, leftist, turds in Congress and "Almighty God" can't do shit about it.

    Either he likes it or he isn't that all-powerful.

    Cynical Nazi propaganda. In most cases abortion violates the human rights because it kills human beings on no real reason to do so. Abortion is the biggest medical problem of the USA. It reduces the average lifespan in the USA about 20 years.

    Last edited by zaangalewa; 10th March 2018 at 07:07 AM.

  7. #67
    Frankly my dear, I..... Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,114
    Thanks
    9034

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by zaangalewa View Post
    Cynical Nazi propaganda. In most cases abortion violates the human rights because it kills human beings on no real reason to do so. Abortion is the biggest medical problem of the USA. It reduces the average lifespan in the USA about 20 years.
    LMAO! Are you fucking serious? It reduces the average life span?

    So do too many pork chops.

  8. #68
    Veteran Member Panzareta's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    33,126
    Thanks
    20108

    From
    On a happy trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    I can't tell if the guy is trying to be funny or is simply completely clueless concerning American history. What do you think?
    I think he's an agent 'prevaricator'.
    Thanks from Hollywood

  9. #69
    Veteran Member Panzareta's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    33,126
    Thanks
    20108

    From
    On a happy trail
    Quote Originally Posted by zaangalewa View Post
    Cynical Nazi propaganda. In most cases abortion violates the human rights because it kills human beings on no real reason to do so. Abortion is the biggest medical problem of the USA. It reduces the average lifespan in the USA about 20 years.

    Yet by far, the Chrsitian god performs the most abortions. I guess he's just working in mysterious ways by getting the blame shifted elsewhere.

    As a religion that insists on treating women as chattel and less than human, most women know where the ultimate blame will be placed
    Thanks from Puzzling Evidence and Isalexi

  10. #70
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,587
    Thanks
    213

    From
    Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    LMAO! Are you fucking serious? It reduces the average life span?
    Yes.

    So do too many pork chops.
    Never heard about. But it's psychologically interesting that you think about pork chops in comparison with abortion. Pork chops reduce first of all the life span of pigs.

    Last edited by zaangalewa; 10th March 2018 at 08:41 AM.
    Thanks from Puzzling Evidence

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 16th October 2017, 03:53 PM
  2. Abortion pill now rivals ABORTION as method used by American women!
    By cpicturetaker12 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 31st October 2016, 02:20 PM
  3. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 23rd March 2013, 09:30 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24th February 2013, 09:04 AM
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 17th March 2010, 07:03 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed