Members banned from this thread: aboutenough and Mister B


Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 197
Thanks Tree115Thanks

Thread: Pulse Shooting Survivor Claims He Is No Longer Gay Supports Event Former Homosexuals

  1. #41
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    27,561
    Thanks
    4718

    From
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    He felt those sexual desires with other men was perverted, so he changed. I have a friend that did this ten years ago, so its no uncommon.
    I'm not sure what you mean when you say he "changed".

    Changed how? Because human emotions don't come with an on or off switch. He can suppress his emotions or choose not to act on them - but they're still going to be there.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 2nd May 2018 at 01:28 PM.
    Thanks from DemoWhip

  2. #42
    Senior Member NeoVsMatrix's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    8,646
    Thanks
    7673

    From
    NY
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    The Intent of this thread is to show their is a cure for Homosexuality, its Jesus Christ.
    yes, catholic priests never showed any such tendencies, EVER... because Jesus !
    Thanks from Jeremy and Ian Jeffrey

  3. #43
    Veteran Member Pragmatist's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    50,145
    Thanks
    15191

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicnam View Post
    It appears you are saying being gay is bad, which it's not.
    You are right, excuse me.

  4. #44
    Senior Member NeoVsMatrix's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    8,646
    Thanks
    7673

    From
    NY
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Its basically the Left Arm of the Democrat Party telling us all what we must believe or they will destroy us.
    I'm pretty sure that's a big part of what religion, especially christian religion, condenses down to.
    Thanks from Friday13 and Ian Jeffrey

  5. #45
    Veteran Member Pragmatist's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    50,145
    Thanks
    15191

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    A friend of mine is an ex Gay man, that's been happily married for ten years.
    Except you are full of shit.
    Thanks from Friday13

  6. #46
    Veteran Member Pragmatist's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    50,145
    Thanks
    15191

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    No, this person chose to believe in Jesus Christ and he was healed from his perverted lifestyle
    The bible thumper is the one with the perverted behavior
    Thanks from Mister B

  7. #47
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,056
    Thanks
    1582

    From
    DS9
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    The Intent of this thread is to show their is a cure for Homosexuality, its Jesus Christ.
    I'm more interested in curing bigotry.

  8. #48
    Senior Member NeoVsMatrix's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    8,646
    Thanks
    7673

    From
    NY
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatist View Post
    The bible thumper is the one with the perverted behavior
    Funny how speech is regulated here in this forum at times, and has to follow rules.. but calling gays perverted, as long as it's under the premise of religious stupidity, is just fine.
    Thanks from Mister B and DemoWhip

  9. #49
    Veteran Member Pragmatist's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    50,145
    Thanks
    15191

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Apparently the Pulse Survivor disregarded those words and was cured. I find it interesting the article claims he can't do that because its against science. Never have seen science prove a person is Gay yet, let alone prove a Gay person can be straight again.
    you are a liar.

  10. #50
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    27,561
    Thanks
    4718

    From
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoVsMatrix View Post
    yes, catholic priests never showed any such tendencies, EVER... because Jesus !
    Good point and helps to illustrate what I was saying earlier - that no amount of religion is going to cure these emotions permanently.

    Even pedophiles who joined the priesthood and devoted their lives to religion have at times succumbed to their natural tendencies. This isn't something you can be "cured" from. You may use religion as a tool to help you suppress these emotions - but in the end you are what you are and no amount of Jesus is going to erase those emotions.
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. San Bernardino survivor caught up in Vegas shooting
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6th October 2017, 10:53 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 4th May 2017, 09:53 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11th November 2016, 03:38 PM
  4. Boston Bombing Survivors Visit Pulse Shooting Victims
    By Friday13 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26th June 2016, 03:44 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 13th June 2016, 08:40 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed