Members banned from this thread: 5 stringer


Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 383
Thanks Tree82Thanks

Thread: Christian Victory Catalog

  1. #41
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    95,741
    Thanks
    73703

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 stringer View Post
    You keep trying to create a false narrative because you can't make a winning argument. You're a slippery eel.
    You're flailing. It's hilarious.
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey

  2. #42
    Junior Member 5 stringer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,122
    Thanks
    236

    From
    Ford, Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    You say those both like they're a negative. Anything you'd like to share with the class?
    It is what it is. They're certainly not Constitutional scholars. They're leftist bureaucrats, period.

  3. #43
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    95,741
    Thanks
    73703

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 stringer View Post
    It is what it is. They're certainly not Constitutional scholars. They're leftist bureaucrats, period.
    So, a homosexual can't be a constitutional scholar?

  4. #44
    Junior Member 5 stringer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,122
    Thanks
    236

    From
    Ford, Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    You're flailing. It's hilarious.
    And your game goes on and on....

  5. #45
    Junior Member 5 stringer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,122
    Thanks
    236

    From
    Ford, Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    So, a homosexual can't be a constitutional scholar?
    Why would you say that? Do you think homosexuals are stupid? You bigot.

  6. #46
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    64,902
    Thanks
    32902

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    The ruling shows that animus towards a religious person by the government is not right. Punishing religious people so Gays can have rights was the goal and it didn't work and never will according to the Supreme court.
    Obviously, you neither read my post nor Kennedy's ruling in Romer v. Evans. You just are repeating your persecution meme.

  7. #47
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    64,902
    Thanks
    32902

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 stringer View Post
    You keep trying to create a false narrative because you can't make a winning argument. You're a slippery eel.
    Says the guy who spouted irrelevancies about Ginsburg and Kagan (and could not even spell their names correctly).

  8. #48
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    64,902
    Thanks
    32902

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 stringer View Post
    Why would you say that? Do you think homosexuals are stupid? You bigot.
    He did not say that; you said that. Well, you implied the "stupid" part, but it works out the same way.

  9. #49
    Human Bean KnotaFrayed's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,263
    Thanks
    12788

    From
    Here
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Since Christians have been winning Court Cases recently, its about time I started a thread celebrating this. The biggest victory was the Masterpiece Bakery case where Jack Phillips won 7-2. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...-don-t-n880061
    I believe this thread was needed to celebrate the victories of cases in these times of wide spread hostilities that have led to animus even by our government towards religious people if their beliefs don't line up with current social trends. The tides are turning , so feel free to share any victories Christians have won with a link to the case.
    Are you fighting some sort of war, with a narcissistic, greedy, gluttonous, lying, adulterer as commander in chief?

    I'm sure Jesus would be "proud" of your "victories".

    Others, live in a real world.

    https://religionnews.com/2018/06/26/...olitics-folks/

    https://www.prri.org/research/prri-r...ving-religion/

    https://www.easttexasmatters.com/new...roves/59272284

    http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...owth-of-nones/


    I don't know about other generations, but the hypocrisy and bigotry coming from many of today's "organized religions" has sadly become tangible and palpable and younger people are walking away and why shouldn't they? The sad thing is, those responsible refuse to exercise or employ humility or be humble enough to apply introspection and see how they have contributed to this and connect the dots. Instead, they continue to look for someone else to blame, ironically only making the situation they helped to create. worse.

    Not sure what a carpenter who owned pretty much next to nothing and urged the very wealthy to sell all they had and give to the poor, would think of mega-churches and mega-millionaire "preachers".......or those who claim to be followers of Christ following mega-wealthy human preachers instead of following his (Christ's) teachings.

    I suppose they will find out, when they meet their maker.....assuming they actually believe in a maker and not just in making lots of Mammon in this life because they don't believe in any sort of existence after death....for all they lie about how much they do.
    Last edited by KnotaFrayed; 8th July 2018 at 08:41 PM.

  10. #50
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    55,857
    Thanks
    3058

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Obviously, you neither read my post nor Kennedy's ruling in Romer v. Evans. You just are repeating your persecution meme.
    The Civil Rights commission was rebuked for its animus towards Phillips, was it not?

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Christian Persecution Catalog
    By boontito in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 4206
    Last Post: 15th July 2018, 10:11 AM
  2. Let's Catalog President Trump's Whining!
    By boontito in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 25th July 2017, 05:29 AM
  3. Replies: 1476
    Last Post: 7th June 2017, 09:39 AM
  4. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 21st October 2014, 01:48 PM
  5. The Gay Persecution Catalog:
    By Rorschach in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 25th April 2014, 11:56 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed