Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48
Thanks Tree36Thanks

Thread: This is where we have come......

  1. #31
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    13,513
    Thanks
    3320

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by KnotaFrayed View Post
    No, you live in a world of BS where NOTHING can be verified and nothing IS verified, but by someone's "say so", yet you and others spreading unverifiable BS, expect someone to believe you. Anyone can see Trump and his actions. If you somehow believe "liberals" are a problem, WITHOUT any mention or comparison to Trump, you are lying to yourself and showing the world how.

    Stop the BS!!

    https://wallethub.com/edu/states-mos...vernment/2700/

    Blue state, red face: Guess who benefits more from your taxes?

    https://taxfoundation.org/states-var...tax-liability/

    https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/s...d-stamps.html/
    Mr. Knot,

    Why the unhinged rant and red herrings? Was the truth of my post too much for you?

  2. #32
    Human Bean KnotaFrayed's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,501
    Thanks
    13088

    From
    Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Knot,

    Why the unhinged rant and red herrings? Was the truth of my post too much for you?
    HUH? Why the BS and complete ignoring and dodging of the entire OP? Is it your job to present non-responses across the board on this website?

    What's the "Red Herring" you are pulling out of the sky, trying to make someone believe exists, in what I said and the OP?

    If you would care to address BOTH the OP and refute information presented, then please do. Otherwise, what are you here for?

  3. #33
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    13,513
    Thanks
    3320

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by KnotaFrayed View Post
    HUH? Why the BS and complete ignoring and dodging of the entire OP? Is it your job to present non-responses across the board on this website?

    What's the "Red Herring" you are pulling out of the sky, trying to make someone believe exists, in what I said and the OP?

    If you would care to address BOTH the OP and refute information presented, then please do. Otherwise, what are you here for?
    Mr. Knot,

    You are the one completely dodging a rational retort to the OP by presenting four links totally unrelated to my debate, and having nothing to do with the op.

    The fact remains is liberals get on their high horse saying that religion should have nothing to do with government, and this is a country of laws, until those laws interfere with your beliefs, then suddenly, the sanctimony spews out like a sewer leak. And again, pointing out that liberals believe that everybody else should give of themselves, but just saying that they care is about all the giving they are willing to part with.

  4. #34
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96,487
    Thanks
    74914

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Hillary was worse.

    We only had two options.

    I didn't notice Jesus on the ticket when I voted.
    Wrong. You had 16 options other than Trump. His supporters picked him because he best represents who they are and what they stand for. It's cowardly to run away from that.
    Thanks from Redwood Burl

  5. #35
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,151
    Thanks
    423

    From
    Ford, Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    Wrong. You had 16 options other than Trump. His supporters picked him because he best represents who they are and what they stand for. It's cowardly to run away from that.
    That's us Trump supporters, deplorable cowardly hypocrites. I'm proud to be called that by the left. I'll wear that badge.

  6. #36
    Human Bean KnotaFrayed's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,501
    Thanks
    13088

    From
    Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Knot,

    You are the one completely dodging a rational retort to the OP by presenting four links totally unrelated to my debate, and having nothing to do with the op.

    The fact remains is liberals get on their high horse saying that religion should have nothing to do with government, and this is a country of laws, until those laws interfere with your beliefs, then suddenly, the sanctimony spews out like a sewer leak. And again, pointing out that liberals believe that everybody else should give of themselves, but just saying that they care is about all the giving they are willing to part with.
    Your "logical" retort to the OP, was what? But to ignore it and ignore everything about Trump and deflect away from any discussion of him in relation to the so called "religious RIGHT". You just did it again.

  7. #37
    Human Bean KnotaFrayed's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,501
    Thanks
    13088

    From
    Here
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 stringer View Post
    That's us Trump supporters, deplorable cowardly hypocrites. I'm proud to be called that by the left. I'll wear that badge.
    We expect that you are proud to be a "deplorable cowardly hypocrite" (your description, not mine), maybe even a masochist, too.

  8. #38
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96,487
    Thanks
    74914

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 stringer View Post
    That's us Trump supporters, deplorable cowardly hypocrites. I'm proud to be called that by the left. I'll wear that badge.
    You think some pretty bad things about the president.

  9. #39
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,151
    Thanks
    423

    From
    Ford, Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by KnotaFrayed View Post
    We expect that you are proud to be a "deplorable cowardly hypocrite" (your description, not mine), maybe even a masochist, too.
    I'm not going to discuss my sex life.

  10. #40
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,151
    Thanks
    423

    From
    Ford, Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    You think some pretty bad things about the president.
    Oh yes. If my thought dreams could be seen, they'd put my head in a guillotine.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Facebook Twitter RSS Feed