Members banned from this thread: aboutenough


Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 94
Thanks Tree66Thanks

Thread: Yet Another Christian Child Molester

  1. #11
    MeBelle Fan Boi knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,902
    Thanks
    8189

    From
    Galaxy ZRF
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 stringer View Post
    Perhaps because there are so many more illegals than Christian child molesters.
    There certainly seems to be a lot of Christian Child Molesters, but ignore that, since there are more illegals here.

    That's some fucked up logic you have going on there.
    Thanks from Madeline and jacobfitcher

  2. #12
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    71,082
    Thanks
    34900

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 stringer View Post
    They're law breakers. Some illegals are molesters. Some illegals are criminals. Just because they're looking for work doesn't give them a pass. I had neighbors that were decent people until the neighborhood found out they were making meth.
    No shit. Illegals commit crimes, legals commit crimes. What's your point?
    If someone commits a crime try them for it, punish them if found guilty. I don't care what their immigration status is.
    Thanks from Madeline and Friday13

  3. #13
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    71,082
    Thanks
    34900

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Illegals are child molesters, too, ya know...

    And rapists.

    Drug smugglers.

    Shoplifters.

    And, some are good people, I suppose...
    You "suppose?" Hope you didn't hurt yourself saying that.
    Thanks from Madeline

  4. #14
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    71,082
    Thanks
    34900

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 stringer View Post
    I understand that. On the other hand, just because someone comes here illegally looking for work doesn't give them a free pass. Everyone has o obey our laws or why even have them?
    Who's giving them "a free pass?"
    Thanks from Madeline

  5. #15
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,151
    Thanks
    423

    From
    Ford, Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    There certainly seems to be a lot of Christian Child Molesters, but ignore that, since there are more illegals here.

    That's some fucked up logic you have going on there.
    I never said to ignore the child molesters. I really don't care what label you put on them. Lots of people claim to be Christian. There are many wolves in sheep's clothing. They certainly can't be Christian and go around molesting Children. The church is a good hiding place for deviants. People need to be aware and watch over their children, that's for sure.

  6. #16
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,151
    Thanks
    423

    From
    Ford, Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Who's giving them "a free pass?"
    The Democrat party. The democrat party in California wants illegals to vote.

  7. #17
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    28,236
    Thanks
    7182

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    You "suppose?" Hope you didn't hurt yourself saying that.
    Well, I might be a little sore.

    Probably not hurt, though.

    We'll see how I feel tomorrow...

  8. #18
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    57,905
    Thanks
    33512

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    I agree he should go to jail. Now if you would treat Illegals that same way we would be a safe country again
    No, we wouldn't. Please stop slandering undocumented people.
    Thanks from knight, Hollywood and Friday13

  9. #19
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    57,905
    Thanks
    33512

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    "Illegals" aren't child molesters. These preachers, who are in a respected position, just like Madeline mentioned, are FAR more dangerous to children and society than someone who enters the country seeking work

    You have to remember, not every person here ilegally is a bad person, the majority are decent people, but child molesting preachers are never a good thing to have around.
    Of course, @aboutenough fails to admit the worst aspect of this man's crimes. When a person can access children for sex abuse on account of the faith of that family, the suffering is often much, much worse than it otherwise would be. The dynamics in that child's family, if they tell, are liable to be much more destructive to the child across their whole life.

    In my view, victims who are acquired via sports or scouting, etc., are unlikely to be as shamed and as bullied into silence, as victims acquired at church.
    Thanks from Friday13

  10. #20
    MeBelle Fan Boi knight's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,902
    Thanks
    8189

    From
    Galaxy ZRF
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 stringer View Post
    The Democrat party. The democrat party in California wants illegals to vote.

    You're full of shit.
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ca...tor-voter-act/

    Uninformed much, or too much orange Kool-Ade?
    Thanks from Madeline

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Moore the child molester waiting for GOD to tell him what to do!!
    By cpicturetaker12 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 13th December 2017, 02:12 PM
  2. One Last Thought On The Alabama Child Molester Vote
    By Minotaur in forum Current Events
    Replies: 171
    Last Post: 6th December 2017, 06:03 AM
  3. Gordon Klingenschmitt praises child molester...
    By knight in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12th August 2015, 02:34 PM
  4. Huckabees' co-author, you guessed it...a child molester
    By Michele in forum Current Events
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 16th June 2015, 11:21 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed