Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 496
Thanks Tree102Thanks

Thread: How America Gains 600,000 New Christians Each Year—Without Evangelism

  1. #41
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    48,332
    Thanks
    2671

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    Keep what up?
    Pushing the parties atheist views. Latinos are mostly Catholic. They will flee in droves. Keep it up

  2. #42
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    48,332
    Thanks
    2671

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    What I've learned from aboutenough so far in this thread:

    We should not do bad things for fear of the punishment if we get caught.

    We should care about immigrants and minorities because we want to win elections.
    Obama taught me well. Only he's done bad things and is fear of being caught, the GOP is in a lot better position now. Learned how to monopolize a group of people tell them what they want to hear then tell them we will work for immigration reform. Didn't Obama promise that five years ago? They are still waiting and now that he has a 3 ring circus going on I doubt he will get any legislation done now. With the midterms coming up next year the GOP may take the Senate as well and start repairing this shell shocked country.

  3. #43
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    48,332
    Thanks
    2671

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Babba View Post
    They already attend church and they still vote for Democrats, lol.
    They aren't listening to the Pope then. He's against abortion.

  4. #44
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    48,332
    Thanks
    2671

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Babba View Post
    Dude, they know full well that Democrats generally support abortion right and they still vote for for them. They're not stupid. You are assuming they're stupid. That's insulting. And you wonder why they vote for Democrats?
    To claim they are religious (Catholic) and follow what the Pope teaches and vote Democrat that supports social measures against the church is a an oxymoron. They are being duped.

  5. #45
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    81,364
    Thanks
    55185

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Pushing the parties atheist views. Latinos are mostly Catholic. They will flee in droves. Keep it up
    I'm hardly an atheist and I don't know what you mean by "parties"... I stopped going to parties a long time ago. Unless you count my kids' birthday parties.

  6. #46
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    81,364
    Thanks
    55185

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    To claim they are religious (Catholic) and follow what the Pope teaches and vote Democrat that supports social measures against the church is a an oxymoron. They are being duped.
    What in your opinion makes Hispanics so easily duped as you claim they are?

  7. #47
    Cat-tastic Babba's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    62,589
    Thanks
    42753

    From
    So. Md.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    To claim they are religious (Catholic) and follow what the Pope teaches and vote Democrat that supports social measures against the church is a an oxymoron. They are being duped.
    Okay, so following your logic, the fact that the Vatican has decried the fiscal austerity being practiced in some countries like Greece because it hurts the poor, and actually creates more poor people, then if you like the idea of austerity, then your being oxymoronic and duped because the Church is against austerity. I'm jus' sayin'..........

  8. #48
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70,849
    Thanks
    35390

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    What in your opinion makes Hispanics so easily duped as you claim they are?
    God said that all Christian's have to vote Republican. It's in the bible.
    Thanks from Babba and boontito

  9. #49
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    48,332
    Thanks
    2671

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    What in your opinion makes Hispanics so easily duped as you claim they are?
    Promises by Obama that he will make an easy road to citizenship. Drivers licenses without being a citizen. All the percs citizens get like food stamps, health care, housing, schools, medical and dental care. ect.

  10. #50
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    48,332
    Thanks
    2671

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    God said that all Christian's have to vote Republican. It's in the bible.
    Only meant one Democrat Christian in my life and they had a hard time telling me that God supported abortion, its in the Bible

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed