Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 496
Thanks Tree102Thanks

Thread: How America Gains 600,000 New Christians Each Year—Without Evangelism

  1. #61
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    64,386
    Thanks
    30001

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    To claim they are religious (Catholic) and follow what the Pope teaches and vote Democrat that supports social measures against the church is a an oxymoron. They are being duped.
    Nope, it's just that many people, Catholics included, just don't care what the Pope has to say about abortion.

  2. #62
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    64,386
    Thanks
    30001

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Only meant one Democrat Christian in my life and they had a hard time telling me that God supported abortion, its in the Bible
    You need to get out of the house more often then.

  3. #63
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    48,032
    Thanks
    22531

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Now I got to reject free enterprise to be in line with the Pope. That's unAmerican
    Well, the Pope isn't American, either.

  4. #64
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    40,834
    Thanks
    25475

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Not that much. I suggest embracing the religious Latino's because it will help boost church attendance and the GOP
    The GOP will never embrace the Latino population. And while the Latino population tends to be more religious than those of European ancestry, they're also distancing themselves from religion in increasing numbers.

    The only way to curb this trend would be to put all education in the hands of the church, and shut down the internet so the sharing of ideas could be better controlled. Barring that, the ranks of the devout will continue to be whittled away, bit by bit, each year.

    Poll - Gallup

  5. #65
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    50,046
    Thanks
    2743

    From
    Washington state
    laughing.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    WHAT "atheist views"?

  6. #66
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    50,046
    Thanks
    2743

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Nope, it's just that many people, Catholics included, just don't care what the Pope has to say about abortion.
    Kind of like Ted Kennedy. Act Catholic, but do the opposite of where the church stands. Why even go to a Catholic church

  7. #67
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    50,046
    Thanks
    2743

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    You need to get out of the house more often then.
    I live in an area that is about 80% Democrat. Haven't meant one Democrat in church yet. A few independents around

  8. #68
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    50,046
    Thanks
    2743

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    The GOP will never embrace the Latino population. And while the Latino population tends to be more religious than those of European ancestry, they're also distancing themselves from religion in increasing numbers.

    The only way to curb this trend would be to put all education in the hands of the church, and shut down the internet so the sharing of ideas could be better controlled. Barring that, the ranks of the devout will continue to be whittled away, bit by bit, each year.

    Poll - Gallup
    Marco Rubio is Latino and has a passion for Hispanics and the road to citizenship. I think the GOP will back him up when the time comes to embrace Latino's. Who in your party will embrace Latino's, Biden or Clinton? Don't think so

  9. #69
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    64,386
    Thanks
    30001

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Kind of like Ted Kennedy. Act Catholic, but do the opposite of where the church stands. Why even go to a Catholic church
    So you agree with me. Thanks.

  10. #70
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    64,386
    Thanks
    30001

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    I live in an area that is about 80% Democrat. Haven't meant one Democrat in church yet. A few independents around
    How do you know?

Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed