Members banned from this thread: Rorschach and Rzhayutik


Page 361 of 375 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 3741
Thanks Tree1541Thanks

Thread: The Christian Persecution Catalog

  1. #3601
    Veteran Member Czernobog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    34,656
    Thanks
    17279

    From
    Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    In time you both will be able to continue to tell everyone there is still no persecution of Christians in America again. People have short memories. Most don't even know Martin Luther King was a Christian that was killed, they just think he was a Black man standing up for equal rights of Black people.
    Are you seriously suggesting that it was his status as a Christian that got King shot, and not his outspoken campaign for Civil Rights? Really?!?!?
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey and TennesseeRain

  2. #3602
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    51,629
    Thanks
    2792

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Czernobog View Post
    Are you seriously suggesting that it was his status as a Christian that got King shot, and not his outspoken campaign for Civil Rights? Really?!?!?
    I would say both. Because he was a Black Holy Man speaking out about Civil Rights it angered people that are against blacks and Christians.

  3. #3603
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    86,411
    Thanks
    61612

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    I would say both. Because he was a Black Holy Man speaking out about Civil Rights it angered people that are against blacks and Christians.
    You're as bad at history as you are at photography.

  4. #3604
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    51,629
    Thanks
    2792

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    You're as bad at history as you are at photography.
    If he were alive today you would have mocked him. Martin Luther King Sr. fought against racial prejudice, not just because his race suffered, but because he considered racism and segregation to be an affront to God's will. He strongly discouraged any sense of class superiority in his children which left a lasting impression on Martin Jr.https://www.biography.com/people/mar...ing-jr-9365086

  5. #3605
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    86,411
    Thanks
    61612

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    If he were alive today you would have mocked him. Martin Luther King Sr. fought against racial prejudice, not just because his race suffered, but because he considered racism and segregation to be an affront to God's will. He strongly discouraged any sense of class superiority in his children which left a lasting impression on Martin Jr.https://www.biography.com/people/mar...ing-jr-9365086
    You're as bad at guessing what other people believe as you are at history and photography.
    Thanks from Idiocracat

  6. #3606
    Member Idiocracat's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,022
    Thanks
    1815

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    I would say both. Because he was a Black Holy Man speaking out about Civil Rights it angered people that are against blacks and Christians.
    It angered white 'christians' that an uppity black man had the gull to claim he was christian.
    We all know that brown folk are all from the 'land of Islam'.

  7. #3607
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    51,629
    Thanks
    2792

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    It angered white 'christians' that an uppity black man had the gull to claim he was christian.
    We all know that brown folk are all from the 'land of Islam'.
    That's not true. The only ones against Christians are those that don't believe there is a God with the exception of Jews.

  8. #3608
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    51,629
    Thanks
    2792

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    You're as bad at guessing what other people believe as you are at history and photography.
    Not to hard to figure out. You started a thread to bash Christians for what you claim is false persecution. Now that a mad man has killed 26 people in a Texas Church its starting to hit home and making you look like a fool.

  9. #3609
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    86,411
    Thanks
    61612

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Not to hard to figure out. You started a thread to bash Christians for what you claim is false persecution. Now that a mad man has killed 26 people in a Texas Church its starting to hit home and making you look like a fool.
    What makes him a mad man?

    If he killed those people because he was a "mad man" then he didn't kill them because they were Christians.

  10. #3610
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    51,629
    Thanks
    2792

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    What makes him a mad man?

    If he killed those people because he was a "mad man" then he didn't kill them because they were Christians.
    An Atheist Mad Man that hates his mother inlaw that's a Christian and despises all Christians.

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed