Members banned from this thread: Rorschach and Rzhayutik


Page 4 of 233 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 2327
Thanks Tree1074Thanks

Thread: The Christian Persecution Catalog

  1. #31
    Banned Camp Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    78,846
    Thanks
    52222

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Since he helped take the Broncos to the playoffs you would think a coach would use him to do it with their team. Coaches seem scared of the cult like following he has. maybe they feel they will follow tebow rather then the team. I think so far the NFL has been really dumb passing up a great quarterback like Tebow
    @Sparta


  2. #32
    One
    One is offline
    10 Year Survivor One's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,637
    Thanks
    6105

    From
    ----> X <----
    Quote Originally Posted by turzovka View Post
    I assume too much perhaps? I assume posters are here because they think they have a decided degree of intelligence where they can debate their positions. I assume, therefore, they can take a little heat.

    I also assume you can follow a dotted line and make a connection? My insult was directly connected to the poster named "One." Do you need assistance in understanding how that works? Does that make it a little less cowardly in your prized mind?

    My other post was made to the top poster because that is where the dotted line takes you back. No other reason to think otherwise, nor for you to tell everyone it was a drive by hit and run. You hardly cause me a moment of consternation. But when the pitiful soul named "One" insults the one and only God in such a vulgar way, then, I will not be a coward and say nothing. I will tell him exactly what a fool he is for his own good.
    If you plan on staying at this site, you need to grow a little thicker skin. That picture is mild compared to a lot of stuff posted here. And who is your god that would take offense at the backside of one of his creations? My god gave me a sence of humor, and enjoys my comedy. I also enjoy his comedy. Some of his creations that post here are quite humorous
    Thanks from Friday13, Steam Heat and Cicero

  3. #33
    New Member
    Joined
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    487
    Thanks
    102

    Quote Originally Posted by One View Post
    If you plan on staying at this site, you need to grow a little thicker skin. That picture is mild compared to a lot of stuff posted here. And who is your god that would take offense at the backside of one of his creations? My god gave me a sence of humor, and enjoys my comedy. I also enjoy his comedy. Some of his creations that post here are quite humorous
    First of all, the only reason I commented to you initially was because your blasphemous act makes you to be the biggest fool of all (and I decided to help you in an unfriendly way), but not because you have a point of view that is worth noting. When you say something of substance with regards to God and the eternal I will gladly give you credit, but right now that appears as likely as a Cubs world series ring.

    I appreciate you trying to convince me that what you did was benign compared to other lewd or sick displays mocking God --- as though in so doing you have somehow just half-vindicated yourself from eternal violations or danger. (boy, you must really be “out there” somewhere?)

    I notice the big talker bonncaruso has decided to take his leave after my response back to him. The cowardly irony of it all, or so it appears to me.
    Last edited by turzovka; 29th June 2013 at 03:36 AM.

  4. #34
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    17,522
    Thanks
    7144

    From
    Jefferson State
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Since he helped take the Broncos to the playoffs you would think a coach would use him to do it with their team. Coaches seem scared of the cult like following he has. maybe they feel they will follow tebow rather then the team. I think so far the NFL has been really dumb passing up a great quarterback like Tebow
    Thank for admitting he's a cult figure.

  5. #35
    Banned Camp Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    78,846
    Thanks
    52222

    From
    out of nowhere!

  6. #36
    Cat-tastic Babba's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    61,223
    Thanks
    40971

    From
    So. Md.

  7. #37
    Banned Camp Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    78,846
    Thanks
    52222

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey

  8. #38
    Above the FRAY Friday13's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,249
    Thanks
    12210

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by turzovka View Post
    First of all, the only reason I commented to you initially was because your blasphemous act makes you to be the biggest fool of all (and I decided to help you in an unfriendly way), but not because you have a point of view that is worth noting. When you say something of substance with regards to God and the eternal I will gladly give you credit, but right now that appears as likely as a Cubs world series ring.

    I appreciate you trying to convince me that what you did was benign compared to other lewd or sick displays mocking God --- as though in so doing you have somehow just half-vindicated yourself from eternal violations or danger. (boy, you must really be “out there” somewhere?)

    I notice the big talker bonncaruso has decided to take his leave after my response back to him. The cowardly irony of it all, or so it appears to me.
    Your beliefs are not everyone's. You and your ilk ridicule and berate and threaten those with other beliefs constantly, but you (collective and singular) whine and moan and beat your breasts when someone turns the tables. There is room in the world for all beliefs...wake up and realize that.
    Thanks from Steam Heat, Loki and Caidh Mor

  9. #39
    Fuck Trump The Man's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    30,477
    Thanks
    16916

    From
    Toronto
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Tim Tebow is praying for you Boon.
    By the way, where'd he learn that finger to the sky thing? He does know that's not Christian at all, right? That's a Muslim gesture. Mainly - Chechen Muslim in my life experience.

    Battalion "Vostok" (Chechen specnaz) fighters on patrol in Georgia in summer 2008, during Russo-Georgian war for South Ossetia

    It means, like, "Allah is looking down upon all of us." Like, we're blessed by God to win this war, or whatever.

    Tebow is copying Chechens now? lol

  10. #40
    Senior Member Froggy's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,129
    Thanks
    281

    From
    America
    If you're christian and don't believe you are being persecuted, you ain't doing it right.

Page 4 of 233 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed