Members banned from this thread: aboutenough, Rorschach and Rzhayutik


Page 407 of 423 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 4230
Thanks Tree1766Thanks

Thread: The Christian Persecution Catalog

  1. #4061
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    56,337
    Thanks
    3106

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    Why do Christians use "the Gay colors" to celebrate boats?
    Maybe you need a lesson in history. Gods promise thousands of years ago, Gay colors came about in the 60's.

  2. #4062
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    56,337
    Thanks
    3106

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    What if a heterosexual couple wants a cake with those colors? Would that not be acceptable?
    I am sensing this is your last hope for your argument. Why would a Hetero couple even consider Gay colors? There is as much chance of that happening as a Hetero man wearing a wedding dress.

  3. #4063
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    56,337
    Thanks
    3106

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    How do you know? Both names could be men or women - and I have known both men and women bearing those names.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unisex_name#English

    Maybe it's two men. And maybe one's a man and one's a woman.

    So, with those facts, the question remains: would such a cake be acceptable?
    When the couple orders the cake, both are there for the design.
    Last edited by aboutenough; 4th April 2018 at 02:58 PM.

  4. #4064
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    66,612
    Thanks
    34220

    From
    Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    I am sensing this is your last hope for your argument.
    My argument does not need "hope." And yours would not be helped by it.

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Why would a Hetero couple even consider Gay colors?
    Irrelevant. Maybe they want the colors in honor and remembrance of Noach and his ark. Or maybe they just like rainbows.

    Either way, you are avoiding the question: What if a heterosexual couple wants a cake with those colors? Would that not be acceptable?

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    When the couple orders the cake, both are their for the design.
    One of them was unable to appear due to work or some other obligation precluding his or her appearance. It does not matter. You are avoiding this question, too. Do you even remember the question such that I need to pose it again?

    Thanks from StanStill, Blues63 and Michael J

  5. #4065
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96,487
    Thanks
    74914

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Maybe you need a lesson in history. Gods promise thousands of years ago, Gay colors came about in the 60's.
    That cake wasn't baked thousands of years ago. Either they're "gay colors" or they're not.

    Be consistent.
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey

  6. #4066
    Anarquistador StanStill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,876
    Thanks
    11522

    From
    Work
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    I am sensing this is your last hope for your argument. Why would a Hetero couple even consider Gay colors? There is as much chance of that happening as a Hetero man wearing a wedding dress.
    Because they're a symbol of God's promise to the world. Why do you hate God? And Milton Berle?

    Last edited by StanStill; 4th April 2018 at 11:46 AM.

  7. #4067
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    56,337
    Thanks
    3106

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    My argument does not need "hope." And yours would not be helped by it.


    Irrelevant. Maybe they want the colors in honor and remembrance of Noach and his ark. Or maybe they just like rainbows.

    Either way, you are avoiding the question: What if a heterosexual couple wants a cake with those colors? Would that not be acceptable?


    One of them was unable to appear due to work or some other obligation precluding his or her appearance. It does not matter. You are avoiding this question, too. Do you even remember the question such that I need to pose it again?

    to many "What If" Questions, you are backed in a corner. Your only hope is to put up more cartoons and scream "I'm being attacked". Kind of funny how you try to wiggle out of your predicament. No straight person wants Gay colors, never happen

  8. #4068
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    56,337
    Thanks
    3106

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    That cake wasn't baked thousands of years ago. Either they're "gay colors" or they're not.

    Be consistent.
    Thats really clever, but doesn't change the fact the Rainbow represents Gods promise he will never flood the earth again like the "Great Flood. The Gay colors were invented in the 60's.

  9. #4069
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    96,487
    Thanks
    74914

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Thats really clever, but doesn't change the fact the Rainbow represents Gods promise he will never flood the earth again like the "Great Flood. The Gay colors were invented in the 60's.
    You sound offended by the Gay boat cake.

  10. #4070
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    66,612
    Thanks
    34220

    From
    Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    to many "What If" Questions, you are backed in a corner. Your only hope is to put up more cartoons and scream "I'm being attacked". Kind of funny how you try to wiggle out of your predicament.
    The more you say things like this, and evade the questions, the more you make it clear these things apply to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    No straight person wants Gay colors, never happen.
    That does not answer the question. You are being evasive because you cannot answer the question logically.

    Oh, and by the way, you also have not answered the question about whether a cake bearing the writing "Congratulations Kelly and Tracy" would be acceptable. Keep in mind that those are both unisex names and you cannot tell from the names alone whether either is male or female.
    Last edited by Ian Jeffrey; 4th April 2018 at 06:43 PM.
    Thanks from boontito

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed